PDA

View Full Version : No Angel

Anaboe
09-08-15, 06:42 AM
Now I know why I never get an Angel or any of the other difficult Diamond-hybrids.

Today, I put Diamond and Light in the breeding den, and I saw the much wanted 44 hour... Then, my game resynced, and I had a 9 hours breeding time...

S*cks a little...

Clark_Wayne
09-08-15, 07:57 AM
not a little! it s***s a lot ! ;)

[S8] Regina
09-08-15, 10:33 AM
Now I know why I never get an Angel or any of the other difficult Diamond-hybrids.

Today, I put Diamond and Light in the breeding den, and I saw the much wanted 44 hour... Then, my game resynced, and I had a 9 hours breeding time...

S*cks a little...

Sorry to hear that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account, and then please PM me your ticket number. :)

edd2309
09-08-15, 12:01 PM
You can't refund gold but you can give someone a free ultra rare dragon? That's good to know

belarica
09-08-15, 12:11 PM
You can't refund gold but you can give someone a free ultra rare dragon? That's good to know
That's jumping to conclusions. We won't know what will happen unless anaboe comes back and says.

orleansparish
09-08-15, 12:11 PM

We dont know what they will get. Though it would be kind if they did reward the player for a mistake not her fault. As far as refunding gold. Never gonna happen.

I hope you DO get your Angel. Theyre a beautiful dragon. I have a bunch of them myself.

DeeDe99
09-08-15, 01:24 PM

They will more than likely be able to see in the database, it might have a partial record written or similar. Not a case of simply handing out a free dragon, I suggest.

Anaboe
09-08-15, 03:51 PM
Thanks for your reply, I will write them and send you a msg :)

To all: it's not allowed to talk about responses from support, so I'm sorry, I won't post it here :)

freshfunin2008
09-08-15, 04:56 PM
that is mainly because the responses are so pitiful. They don't want to be embarrass. I reported a problem and they wrote back 5 days later saying thanks for the suggestion. I wrote back that it is an issue / problem not a suggestion. What a waste.

freesiawoods
09-08-15, 10:16 PM
Speaking of support, they did try to sort out a problem I recently had. But I would like to warn other players, when I called it my daughter's account, S8 told me that under 13's are not allowed to own or access their game accounts. I had to clarify that I'm the one actually playing the game. So if your kids are playing, you may wanna keep it quiet.

DeeDe99
09-09-15, 02:21 AM
They also fixed my stuck notification icon today and I have an ongoing dialogue with them about a couple of other things. So far, I have found their support fairly good, but I haven't a major issue yet. Hopefully I never will, but one can never predict these things!