PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Magic Collaboration Quest - Cannot Place the Faerie Bulb

classy_pink
09-07-15, 06:21 PM
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I am not doing it right (although from what I have followed on the forum regarding this quest series, I seem to have gotten bugged), but here are the following quests that are in my Kingdom Goals:

When I tap into "Magic Collaboration!", I get the following:

And when I hit 'Place', nothing happens. My Faerie Bulb cannot be placed and it remains locked in the market:

Did one of the goals not show up in my Kingdom Goals page? Is my game bugged? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you for your time. :)

meme1098
09-07-15, 07:23 PM
You need to look in your inventory under buildings. Many players having the same issue. Very confusing, sorry to say. Good luck with the goals!:D

classy_pink
09-07-15, 09:31 PM
You need to look in your inventory under buildings. Many players having the same issue. Very confusing, sorry to say. Good luck with the goals!:D

I looked in my inventory and found the sapling, and then I let it grew and chopped it completely, still nothing though? :X

Basically after Step #3, my goals have stopped showing up.

3. Regal Ramifications
Swear to a Pact of Secrecy. Tap button (shh)
Collect Blythewood tree sapling (found in inventory)

4. Let's try that again <-- I got the tree in my inventory, I placed and watered and chopped it, but then no goals popped up during this time.
Place tree
Water tree until it grows up (1 hr.) for 5 times
Chop 6 times get Blythedust, sap, living wood and wood.

5. Necessary Measures
Chop down 1 Blythewood Tree

6. More than Meets the Eye
Process Blythedust x 10 (collect from original Goddess Tree)
Visit Ivy's Hut x 1

7. A Second Opinion
Contemplate the Tabernum 1x (press THINK)

SpiritWind00
09-08-15, 02:00 AM
I'm afraid I can't figure out where you're at with this... But here's what I think anyway!

Firstly, be mindful that there are 2 goal lines running at the same time. Part A is about the sapling and Part B is about the Faerie Bowl. Have a look at the goals in the main thread as it makes it very clear which goals belong to which part.

The bowl is found in your inventory for Magic Collaboration, not the market. Once you have placed it you will spend the next 1-6 months upgrading it! Lol it is unlocked later if you want more than 1 bowl.

Part A goals: the sapling. You get 2 trees at different times for the goals before they are unlocked in the market. You also find these in your inventory. You have to follow the goals and not chop the trees until you're told to by the goal.

Can you check your inventory again please. What is the current goal in your book? Is it still Regal Ramifications?
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84455-Castle-Story-09-03-Update-The-Blythewood-Faeries-Part-1

So basically, are you saying that you've chopped both trees and have no goals in your book for Part A?

classy_pink
09-08-15, 08:58 AM
Okay. I figured out the Faerie Bulb. I didn't realize I had to check under Buildings to get it. :/ Sorry! I guess this wasn't a bug! But now... I think I might actually have just created a bug on my own.

So now, for my Kingdom Goals, I am on the following:

Part A:
4. Let's try that again
Place tree

Part B:
4. Faerie Discontent
Upgrade the Faerie Bulb to Level 2
De-stress over some Rooty Beers x3 DRINK at Tavern (visit tavern 3 times, or have 3 on board and collect all in one go)

The problem now is... Before Part A #4 showed up, I had already placed, watered, and chopped the tree! (ie, the one in my inventory was already used up) :X Now the tree is locked and I cannot place or chop it. Would it be possible to issue me another tree? Or can I now not complete this quest line? :/

Meowmeowbeans
09-08-15, 02:25 PM
Okay. I figured out the Faerie Bulb. I didn't realize I had to check under Buildings to get it. :/ Sorry! I guess this wasn't a bug! But now... I think I might actually have just created a bug on my own.

So now, for my Kingdom Goals, I am on the following:

Part A:
4. Let's try that again
Place tree

Part B:
4. Faerie Discontent
Upgrade the Faerie Bulb to Level 2
De-stress over some Rooty Beers x3 DRINK at Tavern (visit tavern 3 times, or have 3 on board and collect all in one go)

The problem now is... Before Part A #4 showed up, I had already placed, watered, and chopped the tree! (ie, the one in my inventory was already used up) :X Now the tree is locked and I cannot place or chop it. Would it be possible to issue me another tree? Or can I now not complete this quest line? :/

Hello classy_pink! It looks like you currently have a Blythewood Tree in the Storage of your account. You should be able to use this Tree to complete the Quest. Please let us know if you have any further issues with finding this item! :)

classy_pink
09-08-15, 04:09 PM
Hello classy_pink! It looks like you currently have a Blythewood Tree in the Storage of your account. You should be able to use this Tree to complete the Quest. Please let us know if you have any further issues with finding this item! :)

Hurray!!! Thank you so much for fixing this! :)