PDA

View Full Version : old kingdom...

cyndora
09-07-15, 12:53 PM
hi gamers....

i am still at it , trying to find my old kingdom... in castle story...heres my info and maybe the community can help me out.

had a kingdom in 2013/14 , there was a update, i clicked update....when i opened my game after the update everything was wiped.

EVERYTHING , i was around level 40ish. had alicorns , the gazebos...pretty much did all the story lines..was sitting on close to 900 gems.....have purchase receipts from apple of ALL my purchases from that game... for the life of me i dont remember my password or my stormid ( even though i swear i do cause its the same name i use for all my games :( ) i just logged on and never really payed attention after that...i played for a year or a little over.

now i have tickets in with storm 8, i have written all my purchase numbers down. i know the stormid Avonna, just cant remember password. i know avonna is out there because when i type that name in as i had a friend download a new game on his phone, it says it already exsists...i know its me!

storm8 asked if there were any walls i wrote on...sorry , if i cant remember my own info chances are i dont remember my neighbors names.... anyways i spent ALOT of money on this game and i would like it back..

so my request is since i havent heard anything from storm8 in 5 days is...

is there a neighbor you have by the name avonna...and if so ...is the name of the kingdom glitterville...if so please respond to this page so i can tap my old kingdom...think of the alicorns lol..

i will not have any horses , or the new fairy stuff , i will have 7 alicorns alot of land opened up and i made blocks with roads with the town.. and the dark castle is towards the bottom. thats how it was when it got wiped....'

thanks for any help

xox
cyndora >>>>>>proud owner of a new kingdom , but want my old kingdom or credit back ..

meme1098
09-07-15, 02:05 PM
I don't blame you for wanting it back! You should have given S8 enough info considering Stormie is everyone's neighbor. And even if there are a few glittervilles, they should be able to find yours with that info. Reply to them using the ticket # as a reference and give them all your info again & request their help in getting your kingdom back. It is a long weekend here in the U.S. So no ones been at S8 since Friday.

SpiritWind00
09-07-15, 02:25 PM
I have lots of long time player neighbours. I'll ask on my wall. Perhaps we can all spread the word for cyndora!

plby
09-07-15, 02:26 PM
If you think you remember the storm id, why not inviting the id to be your neighbour to see if it's your old kingdom?

mikado86
09-07-15, 03:17 PM
If you think you remember the storm id, why not inviting the id to be your neighbour to see if it's your old kingdom?

cuz its not, I just tried to add him, avonna is not an s8 account.

I suggest you to try to add yourself with any names variations you might have used

meme1098
09-07-15, 04:49 PM
I also tried to add Avonna as a nbr too but says it's not a S8 account.

mikado86
09-07-15, 05:03 PM
cuz its not, I just tried to add him, avonna is not an s8 account.

I suggest you to try to add yourself with any names variations you might have used

On second tough Im not sure how the s8 architecture works, its quite possible that accounts that have been inactive for X amount of time are deactivated and you are not able to add him as a friend (this is some ahead thinking and im not quite sure s8 implemented such an advanced filter).

Anyways if you used your apple ID you should be able to email support to tell them to what itunes account your account is linked and that should be more than enough for them to confirm your identity and mail you (or the account linked to your itunes, which I assume you got access to) a new password

cyndora
09-07-15, 06:47 PM
yeah i am not sure how long a game can sit there idol.

thank you everyone for trying so far really appreciate it. i have been working with storm 8 for 2 weeks now on this but its been 5 days since i heard from them last. they did send and try some ideas, but nothing yet.

glitterville is the kingdom name

i tried to add me as a neighbor and some other name pops up. i checked the kingdom and it wasnt mine, but it was weird , i typed in navonna as a friend , and i got navonnaious as a neighbor request sitting in there. i was trying all different names i could poosibly used.

avonna, kyndora, lavonna, navonna, ( see the pattern lol ) cyndora is mine now . so i always use those names. im 100 percent sure glitterville is the kingdoms name though.
not sure why those names dont work because they are the only ones dedicated to games. ( 100 percent sure of that)

thanks though to everyone so far!

cyndora
09-09-15, 06:21 PM
well after some research, i found out that our games sit in the cloud for a very long time, which is good news because my old game is hiding from me in the cloud.

also i got all my receipts , 342.79 dollars in purchase history......really......that stuff adds up!!!!

sent them in , they were kinda fuzzy the first time ...ops... so i will let you know what the outcome is.

several emails back and forth, we will see how it goes.

thanks
cyndora

meme1098
09-09-15, 06:39 PM
Good luck. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

cyndora
09-09-15, 10:13 PM
Thanks, at this point I'm kinda loosing hope for the kingdom, but would like some kind of compensation towards the new kingdom.

I have been searching in the social part of the game for hours each night lol
Glitterville or glimmerville for the town
Avonna or avona for the id
Other then that, have a great night and thanks for the support.

blackpearl9
09-10-15, 07:13 AM
"avonna" has no storm8 id in Castle Story, but it has one in Bakery Story.

blackpearl9
09-10-15, 08:03 AM
If you play other TL games too you should at least have the correct storm8 because it is the same across all games. (And can be looked up in social/invite). Your kingdoms name is not neccessarily unique, but your storm8 id is.

But if you started a new game on the same device you won't have this information any more either.

kooky panda
09-10-15, 08:24 AM
hi gamers....

i am still at it , trying to find my old kingdom... in castle story...heres my info and maybe the community can help me out.

had a kingdom in 2013/14 , there was a update, i clicked update....when i opened my game after the update everything was wiped.

EVERYTHING , i was around level 40ish. had alicorns , the gazebos...pretty much did all the story lines..was sitting on close to 900 gems.....have purchase receipts from apple of ALL my purchases from that game... for the life of me i dont remember my password or my stormid ( even though i swear i do cause its the same name i use for all my games :( ) i just logged on and never really payed attention after that...i played for a year or a little over.

now i have tickets in with storm 8, i have written all my purchase numbers down. i know the stormid Avonna, just cant remember password. i know avonna is out there because when i type that name in as i had a friend download a new game on his phone, it says it already exsists...i know its me!

storm8 asked if there were any walls i wrote on...sorry , if i cant remember my own info chances are i dont remember my neighbors names.... anyways i spent ALOT of money on this game and i would like it back..

so my request is since i havent heard anything from storm8 in 5 days is...

is there a neighbor you have by the name avonna...and if so ...is the name of the kingdom glitterville...if so please respond to this page so i can tap my old kingdom...think of the alicorns lol..

i will not have any horses , or the new fairy stuff , i will have 7 alicorns alot of land opened up and i made blocks with roads with the town.. and the dark castle is towards the bottom. thats how it was when it got wiped....'

thanks for any help

xox
cyndora >>>>>>proud owner of a new kingdom , but want my old kingdom or credit back ..

well after some research, i found out that our games sit in the cloud for a very long time, which is good news because my old game is hiding from me in the cloud.

also i got all my receipts , 342.79 dollars in purchase history......really......that stuff adds up!!!!

sent them in , they were kinda fuzzy the first time ...ops... so i will let you know what the outcome is.

several emails back and forth, we will see how it goes.

thanks
cyndora

Please continue working with support to retrieve your old game.
Good luck!!

cyndora
09-11-15, 06:18 PM
hi guys, after working with team lava , i believe they found my old game! love you guys! thank you!

my question is, they said i should make a temp id, let them know so they can transfer my old game. when they do this, does my old game now overwrite my new game? like i will lose everything ive done in my new game? OR will i now be able to switch between them?

same device, same email if that matters? but 2 different ids... a little concerned i might loose my progress on my new game .

thanks for any advice .

p.s i will def write down my storm id from now on. !!!

and another big THANK YOU to teamlava for putting up with me!!!!!

xox
cyndora

[S8] Elsa
09-11-15, 06:25 PM
It'll replace it on the device. If you want to keep your new and old account, just update your ticket with that request and they should be able to help set it up for you. You can use the login feature to log in on the account you want to play. :)

razorgirl_au
09-11-15, 06:25 PM
G'day
New to the forum, so forgive me if I'm asking something painfully obvious to someone with more experience with Storm8 games...

I don't understand why you'd want to keep your new game. Wasn't the point of trying to get your old game back, because you lost your progression? Has your new game progressed further than your old game and now you want to keep both? I don't understand why you'd want two games.

Glad to see that the Support team came through for you.

cyndora
09-11-15, 06:28 PM
its not progressed further by any means, my older game is much much further, i was wondering if this is how people go from two different games. using two different id's.

do people play two different castle story games on the same device? is that even possible? i dont know thats why i was asking.

cyndora
09-11-15, 06:31 PM
p.s that wasnt sarcastic at all dont take it the wrong way , i am genuinely sincere in asking. it would be nice to play noth games i would not mind, but if it came down to new game or old game...well alicorns in old game , no alicorns in new game, i would def choose old! lol

and yes i am very pleased with teamlava right now!

meme1098
09-11-15, 07:25 PM
As long as you've got a password for the new game, (it's the one you used here to get on the forum), you can go back & forth between the 2 games whenever you like by using the log in feature.

Here's the link for all the info. When you log in all the S8 games you played under that log in are there as well.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

I have another game I use for gifts & requests from my main game & go back & forth between the 2 CS games all the time.
So glad this is all finally working out for you! :D

cyndora
09-11-15, 08:10 PM
thanks ! i am in love again lol i got my old kingdom back and omg what a surprise! i forgot i was level 50! 3 mill in coins , i thought i had more gems but i dont care lol i got hit with all those quests, the horse the gold coin little shop for the kitchen, my alicorns are all happy to see me!, a wedding!, i am soooooo happy! and yes , i wasnt sure about the 2 games but you guys are right , i can play both now! im so content, i need to rearrange, my pot of coffee is on and im pulling a all nighter! lmao

thank you so very much teamlava!
and thank you forum posters for the support along the way!!!!