PDA

View Full Version : Done with this!!!

frogsr
09-07-15, 07:09 AM
After working non stop for this pool party event, spending money and turning in 48 collections, I'm done.
No turtle, and no mining tools for four days to get flippers from the mine.
To know that some people got 5 turtles and others none for the same amount of hard work and money spent, your greed is showing through on this event.

This has been my LAST time.

Your greedy ways, Teamlava, have lost yet another player who has been on this farm for over 1.5 years.

Stick your salmon up your butt!

geenammlp1
09-13-15, 06:38 PM
Lol that's hilarious!

orleansparish
09-13-15, 09:21 PM
This is so petty and immature. I'm one of their biggest critics when they do something stupid or backwards. But we don't have to spend money to play these games. I didn't get gems this time around to purchase the shack because $10 was too much for a game I don't care too much about at the moment. Players who spent money and turned in less than five collections win the turtle. Players who spent money and turned in dozens didn't win the turtle. Players who didn't spend one dime won multiples.

There are events where everyone can literally win based in how hard and long we work to turn in items. Then there are some based on luck. It's a literal lottery. We can't blame them when we chose to put more of our real money into purchasing extra rounds and come up with nothing. If you have been playing for a year and a half, then this isn't the first time you've seen a contest like this. So you would know how they go and how frustrating they can be.

I've had great luck and terrible luck. I spent money and sometimes I didn't. But not once did I ever think to throw a hissy fit because I didn't get what I wanted.

xenu8
09-14-15, 12:17 AM
This is the first time I have seen an event where you could not win a grand prize but I am new to this game. The other games you can win the prize if you spend the gems/gold. I do think this sort of "luck" game is unfair. If I had known I would not be able to win the prize, I would not have bought the pool shack.

raissawinda
09-14-15, 03:24 AM
This is so petty and immature. I'm one of their biggest critics when they do something stupid or backwards. But we don't have to spend money to play these games. I didn't get gems this time around to purchase the shack because $10 was too much for a game I don't care too much about at the moment. Players who spent money and turned in less than five collections win the turtle. Players who spent money and turned in dozens didn't win the turtle. Players who didn't spend one dime won multiples.

There are events where everyone can literally win based in how hard and long we work to turn in items. Then there are some based on luck. It's a literal lottery. We can't blame them when we chose to put more of our real money into purchasing extra rounds and come up with nothing. If you have been playing for a year and a half, then this isn't the first time you've seen a contest like this. So you would know how they go and how frustrating they can be.

I've had great luck and terrible luck. I spent money and sometimes I didn't. But not once did I ever think to throw a hissy fit because I didn't get what I wanted.

very wise said