PDA

View Full Version : Dim Sum Station not applying gems earned!!!

nightshine7
09-05-15, 04:06 PM
The latest update oven, Dim Sum Station, is not applying my gems earned. Have been playing BS for 3 years and this is FIRST time this has happened. I don't see anything in forum about this issue. I also did what was suggested of turning off phone and reinstalling game. Does not work!!

Is this happening to anyone else?

SparklyOctopus
09-08-15, 02:55 PM
Sorry to hear that! Please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you with your account details.

jessicabrown2006
09-21-15, 12:28 PM
Sorry to hear that! Please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you with your account details.

I am pretty sure the OP does not need help with their account details!

SparklyOctopus
09-21-15, 12:41 PM
I am pretty sure the OP does not need help with their account details!

Hey there! We have them write into support so that they can discuss in private with what is going on with their account including whether or not the Gems are applying correctly to their Bakery Story. :)

jessicabrown2006
09-21-15, 12:44 PM
I am sorry if that sounded a bit sarcastic, but the response did not relate to the original question.

jessicabrown2006
09-21-15, 12:55 PM
Hey there! We have them write into support so that they can discuss in private with what is going on with their account including whether or not the Gems are applying correctly to their Bakery Story. :)

THAT is an appropriate response, although the original question was asking if it was happening to anyone else.

SparklyOctopus
09-21-15, 01:01 PM
Sorry for any confusion regarding my previous answer to nightshine7. As discussing account details (Gems and Purchases) are not allowed on the forums, we usually suggest players to write into support so that support can check their account to see if they are receiving Gems or not. If you are encountering a similar issues with Gems not being applied for mastering recipes on the Dim Sum Station, please feel free to write into support and they will be able to discuss your account in private. :)