PDA

View Full Version : Coin Losses?

CammoAmmo
09-05-15, 06:48 AM
I was watching my coins and saw that after 30 mins I still had the same 903k that I had 30 mins ago. I have an efficient layout and make much more than a few hundred coins in 30 mins, so I watched my balance to see if something was going wrong and suddenly it dropped to 902k. I logged out and then logged back in, and my balance jumped to 907k, so I assumed that it had just been a bug and the server fixed it. However, 15 minutes later I decided to check to make sure my balance was good. I had 913k and logged out to make sure it synced, but then logged back in and suddenly had 911k.

I do not want to post this in bug reports yet because I would like to see if anyone else has had the same problem or if this has been going on for a long time. Anyone know anything about this?

Bakerling
09-05-15, 09:03 AM
I was watching my coins and saw that after 30 mins I still had the same 903k that I had 30 mins ago. I have an efficient layout and make much more than a few hundred coins in 30 mins, so I watched my balance to see if something was going wrong and suddenly it dropped to 902k. I logged out and then logged back in, and my balance jumped to 907k, so I assumed that it had just been a bug and the server fixed it. However, 15 minutes later I decided to check to make sure my balance was good. I had 913k and logged out to make sure it synced, but then logged back in and suddenly had 911k.

I do not want to post this in bug reports yet because I would like to see if anyone else has had the same problem or if this has been going on for a long time. Anyone know anything about this?

So did you actually lose any coins? Sometimes we didn't log out properly, we can face this problem. System didn't save the latest update.

Lenkapon
09-05-15, 07:43 PM
You should refresh the game when you log in for the system to sync properly.

CammoAmmo
09-06-15, 07:13 AM
So did you actually lose any coins? Sometimes we didn't log out properly, we can face this problem. System didn't save the latest update.

Yes, I lost several thousand, how do I log out properly?

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-06-15, 08:23 AM
The same thing just happened to me! I collected all my tips and it said I had 102,000, yes, I'm poor. Then I was reading my wall and it said "server out of sync we're refreshing " and now I have 52,000 coins! Give them back!