PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Cannot Update Regular DS

Natasha_07
09-04-15, 11:43 AM
I tried to re-download the regular version but it now says "your device isn't compatible with this version" :(.

I currently only have picnic edition on my tab. Please Help !!!!!!!

[S8] Regina
09-04-15, 04:52 PM
Sorry about that! Can you please try closing out the app store, and then reopen to download Dragon Story again? Please let us know if you are able to access the app after doing this. Thank you!

Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account as well.

Natasha_07
09-04-15, 05:53 PM
I tried that more than a dozen times, still doesn't work.

cvrc
09-06-15, 01:42 PM
I'm in the same boat. Tried everything, nothing works. In Baidu browser it says "Not available in your country" (which is Serbia, btw) and in Mozilla it says "Not available on your device" (Mediacom tablet), not even my phone (HTC). It happened before too when an update of original Dragon Story was part of my goal (to install it and get 30 gold) a few months back. And now I have a goal to install Bubble Mania to receive 30 gold and it's says the same as for the DS update. I am guessing the "bug" has something to do with original games, since I used to play Bubble Mania about 5 months ago on the same device (Mediacom tablet).

cvrc
09-06-15, 04:40 PM
An update: I found a 2.2.1g APK version and successfully installed it. I got new expansions, an ability to buy Noble crystal but no Dragon Tale event. Even after restarting my device. Will it be introduced later or is there a newer version than 2.2.1g?

Natasha_07
09-09-15, 11:18 AM
I tried several times to download from Google play website but didn't work either, however after a couple days it was successful.