PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

Pages : 1 [2] 3

sam204
09-08-15, 03:34 AM
I am ready with chapter 5. I was afraid to do something wrong, so I kept my Splatter dragon in the Evolution Temple till I got the Act 2. Raise Splatter dragon to level 7. Only then I took my Splatter from the temple. I wonder if the act would count as completed if I had a level 7 Splatter in the habitat before getting the act. Could someone confirm that it would count? I would like to evolve my Splatter to level 10 today, but I only will get the act about raising it to level 10 tomorrow.
Whatever you did today was correct ! Put in evolution Temple before hand but don't collect it Untill u get the act ! Why do you want to take any risk ?

tllgle
09-08-15, 04:14 AM
Battling is always an issue with these events. Never finished one yet. Always end up with unbeatable dragon. There should be a limit as to how many times you get a dragon as an opponent before it gives you another. I do not have a champion dragon though. How do I get one?

belarica
09-08-15, 04:51 AM
Battling is always an issue with these events. Never finished one yet. Always end up with unbeatable dragon. There should be a limit as to how many times you get a dragon as an opponent before it gives you another. I do not have a champion dragon though. How do I get one?

By winning tournaments like the one going on right now or buying them in value packs when available

DeeDe99
09-08-15, 06:16 AM

I am in the same boat, no champs. Debating with myself what to do (that is, to use Ultimate or not). The conflict with the Tales is problematic. 85 Gold to skip in Tales or pay for Ultimate in Tourny..... Or fail both events. But two terrific dragons then lost.....

roguebee
09-08-15, 06:23 AM
I am ready with chapter 5. I was afraid to do something wrong, so I kept my Splatter dragon in the Evolution Temple till I got the Act 2. Raise Splatter dragon to level 7. Only then I took my Splatter from the temple. I wonder if the act would count as completed if I had a level 7 Splatter in the habitat before getting the act. Could someone confirm that it would count? I would like to evolve my Splatter to level 10 today, but I only will get the act about raising it to level 10 tomorrow.

I had evolved my Splatter dragon yesterday to Level 7 and he was sitting in his habitat this morning. Today after I had spent my 300,000 coins on decorations, it counted and I moved right on to Act 3 where I am now, waiting for the crops so I can harvest them.

cocauina
09-08-15, 06:41 AM
Now that I have finished the tournament and collected some extra food, I will start my Dragon Tales! :D

bythebeach1105
09-08-15, 06:53 AM
I'm planning to start the Tale today but was confused about the start time. The message broadcast within the game says to start before September 8. Do I understand correctly that if I do not start the event, it will start automatically at reset time, 10:30 AM PST? If I don't actively start the event will I lose out on it?

cocauina
09-08-15, 07:08 AM
I'm planning to start the Tale today but was confused about the start time. The message broadcast within the game says to start before September 8. Do I understand correctly that if I do not start the event, it will start automatically at reset time, 10:30 AM PST? If I don't actively start the event will I lose out on it?

If you don't start the event before Sept. 8 10:30 AM PST, the event will start automatically for you, so, If you want to complete the event, you need to start the event, or when you want, or when the update day and time starts for you. Tuesdays and Fridays are update days.

By the way, I only started my event today, already finished the 1st chapter, and now I'm waiting for the 2nd chapter that will start on midnight from PST.

rasike
09-08-15, 07:16 AM
I had evolved my Splatter dragon yesterday to Level 7 and he was sitting in his habitat this morning. Today after I had spent my 300,000 coins on decorations, it counted and I moved right on to Act 3 where I am now, waiting for the crops so I can harvest them.
Thank you very much for your reply! That's exactly what I wanted to know. It will make the rest of the event a little bit easier.

bythebeach1105
09-08-15, 07:45 AM
If you don't start the event before Sept. 8 10:30 AM PST, the event will start automatically for you, so, If you want to complete the event, you need to start the event, or when you want, or when the update day and time starts for you. Tuesdays and Fridays are update days.

Thank you so much. I do plan to complete the event but I've got crops that haven't finished yet so starting it now doesn't do me any good. I can still complete the first chapter's events immediately afterwards, but my crops won't finish until 15 minutes after what I believe the automatic start time is (10:30 AM PST). With that said, am I correct in what I've read in this thread that it is a 10 chapter event therefore it is a 10 day event? Is the last day a full 24 hours or does it end at 10:30 AM PST (10.5 hours after the chapter opens)?

cocauina
09-08-15, 08:12 AM
Thank you so much. I do plan to complete the event but I've got crops that haven't finished yet so starting it now doesn't do me any good. I can still complete the first chapter's events immediately afterwards, but my crops won't finish until 15 minutes after what I believe the automatic start time is (10:30 AM PST). With that said, am I correct in what I've read in this thread that it is a 10 chapter event therefore it is a 10 day event? Is the last day a full 24 hours or does it end at 10:30 AM PST (10.5 hours after the chapter opens)?

The last day ends at midnight from PST :)

laraelyn
09-08-15, 09:00 AM
I just finished level 5 bred light with fire big mistake got virtue 33 hours that ties up my nest for way to long so beware of that fail and for those of you who don't have a virtue like me it will not be evolved to level 4 in time for chapter 8 so now it will cost me 25 gold to finish this include the 15 gold as prize at act/chapter 9 still not bad for that beautiful rainbow dragon
The steps I will skip are
Chapter 6 breed magic cost 15 gold
Chapter 8 breed virtue cost 15 gold
Chapter 9 raise splatter to level 13 cost 10 gold
At end of chapter 9 the prize is 15 gold that helps offset the price
I'm at level 49

JMThrive
09-08-15, 09:56 AM
Thanks to an earlier tip, I am using Olympus to breed with Light, Magic, and Virtue. Very few possibilities with those pairings with Olympus being the only common which has 7 hour breeding time. With Night Olympus has several commons with the longest common being Coral with 10 hour time.

freshfunin2008
09-08-15, 10:12 AM
Even water gives less than 24 hours for the most part.

dragonspearls
09-08-15, 10:25 AM
Olympus+ Magic will only give purple/olympus hybrids because Magic is one of the only dragons who doesn't split (it will never split into red/blue, it just stays purple). However, Night + Olympus will also give all the blue/purple fails, meaning that the max fail is still Penumbra at 25 hrs. But it's still a really good combo, because it adds much shorter common fail times! :)

IRRC, I believe that Olympus+Light or Virtue will only result in a 7 hr Olympus dragon since there are no hybrids (of course virtue can also split into red/white fails).

Hope all that made sense!

Breeding Night with Night or Night Elf will give a max fail time of 23 hours (Night). The other 4 possibilities are 12, 14, 18 and 20 hours. While 23 hours is not great, it takes Penumbra out of the line up.

I start my harvesting/planting and breeding early in the morning (between 5 and 6am) when I first get up. So anything up to 24 hours should work okay for me. I hope. Of course, fewer hours is always better.

xenu8
09-08-15, 11:39 AM
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but on page one, chapter 8- step 3 is wrong...
Mine said craft a red hedge not a blue hedge.

Emma3B
09-08-15, 11:42 AM
I just finished level 5 bred light with fire big mistake got virtue 33 hours that ties up my nest for way to long so beware of that fail and for those of you who don't have a virtue like me it will not be evolved to level 4 in time for chapter 8 so now it will cost me 25 gold to finish this include the 15 gold as prize at act/chapter 9 still not bad for that beautiful rainbow dragon
The steps I will skip are
Chapter 6 breed magic cost 15 gold
Chapter 8 breed virtue cost 15 gold
Chapter 9 raise splatter to level 13 cost 10 gold
At end of chapter 9 the prize is 15 gold that helps offset the price
I'm at level 49

I bred fire & light on both my accounts and both are for virtue :(

Sha_gayle
09-08-15, 12:40 PM
I've just reloaded the forum and noticed that some of this info has since been posted (Chapt 1). I'm a bit slow as I was waiting to confirm early chapters since I started putting this together when I was already a couple of days in. The below data shows the challenge requirements for those UNDER LVL 31 (I'm now at Lvl 29). This is what I've experienced as well as on another account at Lvl 21.

I'm only up to Chapt 4. I start Chapt 5 in about 30mins. I thought it might be a good heads up just in case some ppl under lvl 31 are thinking about preparing to start say their "Craft a Blue Hedge" earlier ready to collect in Chapt 4 - you can save your 50,000 ;)

I hope this helps out the under Lvl 31 players.

Chapter 1 (3 Acts)

1. Plant Buffbeets (7). (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Plant Buffbeets (2), (Skip: 2 Gold)
2. Harvest Buffbeets (7). (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Harvest Buffbeets (2), (Skip: 2 Gold)
3. Visit 2 Community Members. (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same Act 3 but (Skip: 2 Gold)
Prize: Splatter Dragon If below Lvl 31, same prize.

Chapter 2 (3 Acts)

1. Harvest Impruberries (6). (Skip: 6Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Harvest Impruberries (4). (Skip: 4 Gold)
2. Feed your Splatter Dragon (15 times). (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same act requirement but done as Act 3/3 not 2/3, (Skip: 15 Gold)
3. Harvest Fireapples (7). (Skip: 14Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, this is Act 2/3 not 3/3, Harvest Firapples (4), (Skip: 4 Gold)
Prize: 410Exp20px 21,000Coin20px If below Lvl 31, 6500 coins & 140XP

Chapter 3 (3 Acts) If below Lvl 31, only (2 Acts).

1. Breed a Forest Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, not required.
2. Feed your Splatter Dragon (15 times). (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Feed your Splatter Dragon (10 times). (Skip: 10 Gold)
3. Complete 1 Practice Makes Perfect. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same Act 3. (Skip: 15 Gold) + 2000 coins upon completion.
Prize: 5 Mystic Map If below Lvl 31, same prize.

Chapter 4 (2 Acts)

1. Craft a Blue Hedge. (Skip: 20Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Craft a SPELL SCROLL (1). (Skip: 12 Gold)
2. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 55Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Plant firapples (6). (Skip: 12 Gold)
Prize: 1 Work in Progress If below Lvl 31, same prize.

Thank you so much for posting this Larney84 :) I was just about to post chap 2 but this is much better, hope you continue to update everyone :)

tllgle
09-08-15, 01:07 PM
So I guess I will most likely not get one again. What colors give an edge over champion?

rasike
09-08-15, 02:11 PM
I bred fire & light on both my accounts and both are for virtue :(
I'm so sorry to read this :( I decided to breed my light dragon with Diamond, since the chance to get Angel (that I don't have) is very small, and if I will get an angel, I will be more than happy spend some gold to speed up. As expected, I got 9 hours breeding time.

bozotc19
09-08-15, 02:23 PM
What is consensus for best choice for breeding night? I'm scared of this one!

DeeDe99
09-08-15, 03:31 PM
What is consensus for best choice for breeding night? I'm scared of this one!

I am going with Magic and Air. I have none of the possible results and the longest time is 18 hours.

19sparkles96
09-08-15, 03:40 PM

Here it is!

freshfunin2008
09-08-15, 03:46 PM
Nice. It is too bad you have so many dragons in storage. It is good to see them.

roguebee
09-08-15, 04:07 PM
Thank you very much for your reply! That's exactly what I wanted to know. It will make the rest of the event a little bit easier.

I plan to have Splatter evolved to Level 10 before I go to bed to tonight in preparation for tomorrow.

kimandamelia
09-08-15, 04:20 PM

Here it is!

I'm so confused! How did you complete Tales if only 1 chapter is unlocked a night? I read using gold to speed doesn't matter since the chapters are unlocked 1 per day...

xenu8
09-08-15, 04:44 PM
You can unlock the next chapter with gold.

bozotc19
09-08-15, 04:54 PM
I am going with Magic and Air. I have none of the possible results and the longest time is 18 hours.

No, I meant......what is best to breed with night so as not to jeopardize staying on schedule,ie. Shortest breed times

freshfunin2008
09-08-15, 04:57 PM
No, I meant......what is best to breed with night so as not to jeopardize staying on schedule,ie. Shortest breed times

oh you can google that. Just saying. I would post the link but the censors would be all over that real quick.

DeeDe99
09-08-15, 05:11 PM

I haven't planned that far ahead. Sorry, I read your words as "tonight" which it will be, my time! I bred Night on the fly at the last minute, so haven't done much research yet. Plus I just reached level 40 which unlocked more dragons for me, so I'll be thinking about it.

kimandamelia
09-08-15, 05:47 PM
You can unlock the next chapter with gold.

I did read that, but I thought it was only the very next chapter, not all of them?

lady_saphira
09-08-15, 05:52 PM
You can unlock the next level every time you finish one if you're willing to spend gold.

redstar177
09-08-15, 06:50 PM

I recommend breeding Night with Olympus. It gives common times of 6, 8, and 10 hrs, plus gives the chance for the Hades dragon :)

My plan is actually to breed Night + Hercules because I don't have the Electric/Midnight dragons yet either.

freesiawoods
09-08-15, 08:22 PM
Act 8 / Ch 3 & Act 10 / Ch 1 on my level 150 IOS game were both RED hedges.

Can anyone confirm this? What about chapter 7, is a blue hedge needed? I'm hoping someone can update or confirm the steps listed on page one, since the timing is tight and we may need to start certain things in advance.

psyrn1269
09-08-15, 09:00 PM
The DT event is available for android now too. You have to download the original Dragon Story version 2.2.2.1g (not Country Picnic, Pool Party or others) or upgrade the original version if you have it, and you will get the Noble Crystal, new expansions and the new Dragon Tales Event. I am playing on android too, and I got all these features with the original version three days ago.

Appreciate your help. Got the original & have started the Dragon Tales.

gail66
09-08-15, 10:14 PM
I have two accounts and both reached chapter 6 on this tournament one I had to wait 1 day so many hours to get to next chapter and one said open in 1 hour 51 min HOW COME ??????? Is it because I used gold to skip ?? On one account

liliyah007
09-09-15, 12:16 AM
I bred my magic dragon 5 mins after chapter opened and it hasn't registered, never gonna finish now��

larney84
09-09-15, 12:33 AM
For those players BELOW LEVEL 31. Added on Chapt 5 and Chapt 6 (Act 1 only).

Chapter 1 (3 Acts)

1. Plant Buffbeets (7). (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Plant Buffbeets (2), (Skip: 2 Gold)
2. Harvest Buffbeets (7). (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Harvest Buffbeets (2), (Skip: 2 Gold)
3. Visit 2 Community Members. (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same Act 3 but (Skip: 2 Gold)

Chapter 2 (3 Acts)

1. Harvest Impruberries (6). (Skip: 6Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Harvest Impruberries (4). (Skip: 4 Gold)
2. Feed your Splatter Dragon (15 times). (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same act requirement but done as Act 3/3 not 2/3, (Skip: 15 Gold)
3. Harvest Fireapples (7). (Skip: 14Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, this is Act 2/3 not 3/3, Harvest Firapples (4), (Skip: 4 Gold)

1. Breed a Forest Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, not required.
2. Feed your Splatter Dragon (15 times). (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Feed your Splatter Dragon (10 times). (Skip: 10 Gold)
3. Complete 1 Practice Makes Perfect. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same Act 3. (Skip: 15 Gold) + 2000 coins upon completion.

Chapter 4 (2 Acts)

1. Craft a Blue Hedge. (Skip: 20Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Craft a SPELL SCROLL (1). (Skip: 12 Gold)
2. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 55Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Plant firapples (6). (Skip: 12 Gold)

Chapter 5 (4 Acts) If below Lvl 31, only (3 Acts) not 4.

1. Spend 300,000 Coins on Decorations. (Skip: 10Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, not required.
2. Raise a Splatter Dragon to Level 7. (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same Act but done as Act 1/3 and change to (Skip: 14 Gold)
3. Harvest Pumpwings (7). (Skip: 17Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Act 2/3 - Harvest Pumpwings (4). (Skip: 8 Gold)
4. Breed a Light Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Act 3/3 - Breed a Magic Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15 Gold)
Prize: 10,000 Firapples If below Lvl 31, 5000 Firapples.

Chapter 6 (3 Acts)

1. Breed a Magic Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Breed a Water Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15 Gold)

To be continued....

DeeDe99
09-09-15, 01:53 AM
I bred my magic dragon 5 mins after chapter opened and it hasn't registered, never gonna finish now��

Did you try forcing a synch to the server? A tip I was told to do that is to go to invite a dummy neighbour which forces the app to talk to the server. Not sure if that will help.

DeeDe99
09-09-15, 01:55 AM
I have two accounts and both reached chapter 6 on this tournament one I had to wait 1 day so many hours to get to next chapter and one said open in 1 hour 51 min HOW COME ??????? Is it because I used gold to skip ?? On one account

Did you start on different days on the two accounts by any chance?

Bastiaan0
09-09-15, 02:50 AM
Breeding Night with Night or Night Elf will give a max fail time of 23 hours (Night). The other 4 possibilities are 12, 14, 18 and 20 hours. While 23 hours is not great, it takes Penumbra out of the line up.

I start my harvesting/planting and breeding early in the morning (between 5 and 6am) when I first get up. So anything up to 24 hours should work okay for me. I hope. Of course, fewer hours is always better.

Also true :) I don't have a Night Elf, but I do have a baby Night. Thinking about evolving and breeding it, I actually only kept it for trading as I still need a bunch of onyx's.

EnchantedG
09-09-15, 04:07 AM
I hv same issue, it is asking me to feed and i had already fed it when i received it :(, also, the **** thing just gave me 5 min tasks and made me wait a whole 22 hrs for the next task to open when it opened i had fed my Splatter, now i have put it for evolving to lvl 3, i dont know if that too is going to be an issue, why doesnt the game recognise that we have already fed it! so im stuck now! what do i do? it should tell us not to feed the dragon until asked to

xenu8
09-09-15, 04:19 AM
Can anyone confirm this? What about chapter 7, is a blue hedge needed? I'm hoping someone can update or confirm the steps listed on page one, since the timing is tight and we may need to start certain things in advance.

Chapter 7 is blue hedge, chapter 8 is red hedge...I went by first page and they all say blue which is not the case.

lauraleighashby
09-09-15, 04:34 AM
Stupid question...once you start, you only have til reset to complete each chapter, right?

Never mind...someone answered in another thread.

lauraleighashby
09-09-15, 06:13 AM
Bred my required Magic today....paired it with blue and got a 10 hr breeding time. Hoping it is Glitter!

bythebeach1105
09-09-15, 07:15 AM
Thanks for replying. I went to another site for the list of steps. Crafting blue hedge now.

Am I correct in my understanding that we can begin crafting in advance but we must wait to collect the crafting until prompted for it? Or is the act of starting the craft what the event is looking for?

roguebee
09-09-15, 07:17 AM
Am I correct in my understanding that we can begin crafting in advance but we must wait to collect the crafting until prompted for it? Or is the act of starting the craft what the event is looking for?

Yes. It is the collection of the craft that counts, not the start.

Kennedward
09-09-15, 07:45 AM
Currently stuck on a battle against a Lv12 Warrior King

happyhoppa
09-09-15, 09:35 AM
Please will you tell me the url for the other site? I would like to start things in advance especially as I have a 24 hour wait from a bad breeding choice, having forgotten that Royal can split to give yellow!
It would be frustrating to start the wrong hedge. Also it would be good to be clear whether we are feeding or evolving the splatter dragon
As an android player I'm delighted with all the new (to me) features, but am struggling a bit with this challenge.
Many of my old neighbours seem to have left the game - mostly Android players, so I would welcome new neighbours.
Many thanks for all the helpful posts here.
Happyhoppa

gail66
09-09-15, 09:46 AM
Nope both started together

Kennedward
09-09-15, 10:55 AM
Finally beaten it, 2 more battles to go in Chapter 6

Natasha_07
09-09-15, 11:33 AM
I'm only on chapter 5.

laurelsail
09-09-15, 11:36 AM
Does Chapter 7 require a blue hedge or a red one? Thanks!

tuffyjkitten
09-09-15, 01:09 PM
Does Chapter 7 require a blue hedge or a red one? Thanks!

Previous posts say blue for chapter 7 but red for chapters 8 and 10. I think that's the most up to date info we have on it.

pernmagic
09-09-15, 02:19 PM
Ready to start Chapter 7 tomorrow morning .......

This morning ....All done in 5 mins, having set up everything last night ...... Night x Herculus on nest 10 hours
Nothing to do till tomorrow morning yippee

Mythdefied
09-09-15, 02:22 PM
I won't finish this chapter until midnight tonight, and that's assuming the battles go well. That'll teach me to level up anything other than the required dragons during an event.

laurelsail
09-09-15, 02:38 PM
Previous posts say blue for chapter 7 but red for chapters 8 and 10. I think that's the most up to date info we have on it.

Great! Thank you!

DeeDe99
09-09-15, 03:11 PM
Bred my required Magic today....paired it with blue and got a 10 hr breeding time. Hoping it is Glitter!

Would have been nice. I also got 10 hours but yes, the egg is Coral. Most unattractive dragon.

Kennedward
09-09-15, 04:15 PM
Finally finished Chapter 6

lady_saphira
09-09-15, 06:07 PM
I don't even start chapter 6 until tomorrow. :-( Really worried I won't be able to finish. Can anyone tell me what it will take to feed my splatter dragon (currently at level 9 ready to evolve to a 10) 10 more times as well as leveling up my comic to 10? The math makes my head hurt, lol.

Also, can I go ahead and put him in the evolution temple and just not collect until I get the act to raise to 10?

Tiamat68
09-09-15, 06:17 PM
I am on Chapter 7, Act 2 - Raise a Comic Dragon to Level 4. I did but the game did not move me to the next act after the dragon evolved to Level 4. I tried leveling it up further, and also tried closing the game completely and reopening it. Nothing. I emailed support. They sent back their automated response that my problem had been received, but...... I still sit and wait to move on. I paid some gold to finish the evolution to Level 4 so I sure don't want to now pay gold to skip that Act. Meanwhile, they do realize this is a timed event, don't they? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

JMThrive
09-09-15, 07:48 PM
Can you create the hedges ahead of time & wait to finish until you need or do you need to wait until you reach that step/act and then start them?

DeeDe99
09-09-15, 07:55 PM
Can you create the hedges ahead of time & wait to finish until you need or do you need to wait until you reach that step/act and then start them?

You can start ahead of time, just make sure you don't collect until the appointed time.

DeeDe99
09-09-15, 08:01 PM
I don't even start chapter 6 until tomorrow. :-( Really worried I won't be able to finish. Can anyone tell me what it will take to feed my splatter dragon (currently at level 9 ready to evolve to a 10) 10 more times as well as leveling up my comic to 10? The math makes my head hurt, lol.

Also, can I go ahead and put him in the evolution temple and just not collect until I get the act to raise to 10?

The maths made my head hurt too. There are some calcs if you scroll back to page 22 on this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84474-Dragon-Tales-Art-Gala-Even-9-6-15/page22) but there are a few people planning to pay the 10 Gold to skip that step as the prize for that day is 15 Gold (so the skip is paid for with a 5 Gold profit, if you like). We have better things to do with the food! LOL

Yes, you can pop Comic in the temple and then collect at the appointed step in the Tales.

I have the hedge crafting, Comic evolving and will send Splatter on her quest in one hour. That way they will all be ready for me to just finish a few minutes apart when the Chapter opens, leaving me with the problem of choosing a breeding partner for Night. I'd decided on Watermelon but I REALLY want to pair with Diamond - the chances of me getting a 40 hour time for Anubis is slim, I reckon.

freesiawoods
09-09-15, 08:38 PM
Does anyone know how to beat Lacewing? I don't have Jade or Troll.

lady_saphira
09-09-15, 09:14 PM
The maths made my head hurt too. There are some calcs if you scroll back to page 22 on this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84474-Dragon-Tales-Art-Gala-Even-9-6-15/page22) but there are a few people planning to pay the 10 Gold to skip that step as the prize for that day is 15 Gold (so the skip is paid for with a 5 Gold profit, if you like). We have better things to do with the food! LOL

Yes, you can pop Comic in the temple and then collect at the appointed step in the Tales.

I have the hedge crafting, Comic evolving and will send Splatter on her quest in one hour. That way they will all be ready for me to just finish a few minutes apart when the Chapter opens, leaving me with the problem of choosing a breeding partner for Night. I'd decided on Watermelon but I REALLY want to pair with Diamond - the chances of me getting a 40 hour time for Anubis is slim, I reckon.

Awesome tips, thanks!

xenu8
09-10-15, 12:33 AM
I am on chapter 9

It says Act 3: raise splatter dragon to level 13

And it is a lot of food....

Mythdefied
09-10-15, 12:44 AM
Ugh, bad day in tge arena. Next chapter already started and I've lost twice on my second battle. Even speeded it up. Probably won't start the next chapter for a few hours. I need to sleep.

sassylis
09-10-15, 12:52 AM
Hi can anyone advise best option to defeat a Caesar dragon in battle? Although I'm a high level player I don't really play the tournaments as I never get very far. I've just opened chapter 6 and only want to finish this one to get Cosmic dragon, not fussed about finishing tales as I know I won't be able finish last few chapters. Thanks x

debrasbistro
09-10-15, 01:15 AM
Hi can anyone advise best option to defeat a Caesar dragon in battle? Although I'm a high level player I don't really play the tournaments as I never get very far. I've just opened chapter 6 and only want to finish this one to get Cosmic dragon, not fussed about finishing tales as I know I won't be able finish last few chapters. Thanks x

If you have any champions like warrior Princess etc., try those. If not try something with pink like balloon, bubble gum, cotton candy the new watermelon we just got, Kitsune and if not, virtue. Try the highest level and most rare first. Good luck!

sassylis
09-10-15, 01:23 AM
If you have any champions like warrior Princess etc., try those. If not try something with pink like balloon, bubble gum, cotton candy the new watermelon we just got, Kitsune and if not, virtue. Try the highest level and most rare first. Good luck!

Ah thank you, my watermelon is still in storage so I fed my Kitsune a bit more and won!! So thank you 😘. I may be back with the next 2 lol 😉 xx

DeeDe99
09-10-15, 01:31 AM
I am on chapter 9

It says Act 3: raise splatter dragon to level 13

And it is a lot of food....

Yes, but the prize for that Chapter is 15 Gold and it is only 10 Gold to skip that step.

debrasbistro
09-10-15, 02:06 AM
Ah thank you, my watermelon is still in storage so I fed my Kitsune a bit more and won!! So thank you 😘. I may be back with the next 2 lol 😉 xx

Awesome. So glad it helped. Kitsune is one of my all time favorites. :) xo

EnchantedG
09-10-15, 02:09 AM
To all Newbies-

If you start at level 31 or lower your tasks will most likely be different. example others have to win in battle arena but since you are not at that level win you STARTED you won't do this (I know this from experience. As my first Dragon Tales as was below level 31 when I started but during the event I went over level 33.When you use the Enchanted Farm and plant Upgrapes, Rushrooms or Diamondates you get a huge amount of XP) You will have other tasks and some of the rewards may be different.

If you are new you may want to post that your are below level 31 and what the chapter and acts are. This way someone rwho eaches level 17 during the middle of this or someone who starts later will have some idea of what is going on.
Also if you are new to the forum, you can go back and edit a post. (example to add additonal chapters and acts each day)

Below are Guidelines posted by Maribou May in last Dragon Tales event (I found them helpful and have not changed any of their statement. I hope you find it helpful ) :cool:

I wrote up some guidelines after the last Dragon Tales Event. Note that this information is based on past events and may differ from the current event.

How it works:
The event begins at reset (10:30 am Pacific time).
Each day ends and the next day starts at midnight Pacific time.
Each day ends at a fixed time relative to when you started the event. Say you start on a Tuesday, day 2 starts Wednesday at midnight Pacific time, day 3 starts Thursday at midnight Pacific time, etc. If you skip ahead on day 1 to play the tasks for day 2, you will still have to wait until Thursday at midnight Pacific time to start the tasks for day 3 unless you spend more gold to skip ahead.
Each day has a series of tasks. At the end of day one, you will receive a dragon. This dragon will need to be leveled up during the event and will need to go on special quests as prompted. You may need to make this dragon epic, so plan your food accordingly as it may take 100,000 food.
The tasks get increasingly difficult and more time consuming each day. The first 3 days are pretty easy and could all be completed in one day if needed.
You do not need to complete each day within that day. If you fall behind a day you will not have to wait until midnight for the next step, it will start right away.
The prize for the first day is a dragon. Even if you don't want to try to complete the event, you can play day 1 to get this dragon.
There are prizes for completing the tasks for each day of the event. Day 1 you get the dragon mentioned above. On days 2-7 the prizes may be coins & experience points, special event related d?cor, food, or maps. If you complete the event, you will receive a second dragon.
If the event ends before you have completed every task, you will not get the final prize.
Each task may be skipped by using gold. Sometimes parts of tasks may be skipped by using gold such as any task that needs to be done more than once.
Tasks may differ for players below level 31 as these players can't battle yet.
These events are iOS only.

When to Start:
You do not need to start right away. There is a window of time in which you may start the game. Your 7 days start when you start the event so your day 1 may be different from your neighbor's day 1. At the end of this window, the event will automatically start. You can chose not to participate in the event if you wish.
The last 3-4 days of the event will require a lot of attention. Schedule the event to work with your personal schedule. Maybe you have a family reunion and will be busy all weekend. It may make sense for you to start on Friday as the first 3 days are quick and easy (day 1 usually takes 5 minutes total, and day 2 usually takes 5-10 minutes if you plan ahead). Whereas, if you started on Tuesday you would need to spend a lot of time with the game. This either compromises your reunion or your ability to complete the event.
Days 1-3 can be completed in one day if necessary. Say the event automatically starts and you aren't free to play yet. No problem, start when you can.
Starting a day or two after the event begins means you will know what all the tasks are based on the information posted here on the forum. It is always easier if you know what to expect.

General Tips:
Check the forum for information on the tasks required for each day of the event. Use this information to plan your approach to the event. It will be much easier if you know what to expect and when you need to be ready to breed, battle, quest, craft, etc.
Do not use gold to skip to the next day. It is not worth it unless you are doing so strategically.
Some tasks can be done ahead of time: quests, crafting (such as spell scrolls), and leveling up the dragon received on day 1. Do not collect until prompted or it will not count!
Some tasks cannot be done ahead of time such as breeding and battling. If one of the tasks is to mate a certain dragon, you need to wait for the prompt or it will not count. Same goes for battling, you need to be prompted first.
You may need to breed two days in a row. Make sure your breeding den is available when needed. Plan your breeding for outcomes less than 24 hours if you need to breed the next day.
Each task may be skipped by using gold. The amount of gold varies depending on the task. Try to avoid using gold at the beginning of the event as the event will get more difficult each day and the temptation, or need, to skip tasks will increase.
If you are stuck on a particularly difficult battle, consider speeding up the time between battles instead of using an Ultimate hit. It only cost 4 gold to battle again right away compared to the 12 gold for Ultimate (30 gold if there is a tournament). You may choose to use Ultimate if you don't have many good battling dragons. If you do use Ultimate, use it within the battle as it will cost you 12 gold instead of the 30 gold required for each battle if you skip the task from the event interface.

Troubleshooting:
If you have completed a task and you haven't received credit for it, try force closing and reopening your game. To force close, double click on the home buton and swipe up on any apps you wish to force close. If that fails, try deleting our game and reinstalling it. Your game progress is saved on storm8's servers so you shouldn't lose any progress. You may wish to make sure you have a login for your storm8 account just in case you need it after reinstalling your game.
When prompted to feed your dragon, usually on the second day, feed it any amount equal to or greater than the prompted amount. If your dragon needs to evolve first, evolve it and then feed it. There should be time on day 2 to do this easily. Or you can pay the gold to skip this step, usually a very small amount of gold.

Planning for the next Dragon Tales Event:
Have the gemstones on hand to craft 2 Spell Scrolls (2 small yellow & 2 small green gemstones). The best way to do this is to trade your duplicate rare dragons. Rare dragons will give at least 2 small gemstones. Common dragons can work as they will give one small gemstone thugh it may not be th color you want. For instance, Wild is a common red-green dragon. Trading it will give you either a smal green or a small red gemstone so it may take several tries to get a small green gemstones by trading Wild dragons.
Consider keeping a stash of food on hand to level up the dragon received on day 1. So far, the most food required has been 100,000.
Have an assortment of small gemstones on hand to craft some required item. It is always easier to not need to speed breed, evolve, and trade just to craft an item.

im on chapter 2 but im kind of stuck as i had already fed my dragon and evolved it to level 4! and it asked me to feed so i fed it and now i see that it will ask me to feed my dragon again and evolve to 7, i cant feed it again now, i can only evolve it to 7!!! what do i do?

debrasbistro
09-10-15, 02:22 AM
im on chapter 2 but im kind of stuck as i had already fed my dragon and evolved it to level 4! and it asked me to feed so i fed it and now i see that it will ask me to feed my dragon again and evolve to 7, i cant feed it again now, i can only evolve it to 7!!! what do i do?

Evolve it to 7. After that, feed only when prompted (don't feed it again in this chapter) and you'll be OK. There is a point where it says raise to 10 not feed. Let me know if this makes sense or I can try to explain better. You can evolve ahead of time but you can only feed when prompted. Yours will just get to 10 early, but you'll be fine.

EnchantedG
09-10-15, 03:02 AM
Evolve it to 7. After that, feed only when prompted (don't feed it again in this chapter) and you'll be OK. There is a point where it says raise to 10 not feed. Let me know if this makes sense or I can try to explain better. You can evolve ahead of time but you can only feed when prompted. Yours will just get to 10 early, but you'll be fine.

I read in places that it says to evolve to lvl 13 and higher and if you cannot evolve than to skip the gold is 240 and higher!!!

debrasbistro
09-10-15, 03:31 AM
I read in places that it says to evolve to lvl 13 and higher and if you cannot evolve than to skip the gold is 240 and higher!!!

Yes I think so. But as far as the feeding situation you can evolve yours to seven and then wait till it says feed and you'll be fine.

larney84
09-10-15, 03:37 AM
For those players BELOW LEVEL 31. Added on full Chapt 6 and part of Chapt 7.

Chapter 1 (3 Acts)

Chapter 2 (3 Acts)

Chapter 4 (2 Acts)

Chapter 5 (4 Acts) If below Lvl 31, only (3 Acts) not 4.

1. Spend 300,000 Coins on Decorations. (Skip: 10Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, not required.
2. Raise a Splatter Dragon to Level 7. (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same Act but done as Act 1/3 and change to (Skip: 14 Gold)
3. Harvest Pumpwings (7). (Skip: 17Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Act 2/3 - Harvest Pumpwings (4). (Skip: 8 Gold)
4. Breed a Light Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Act 3/3 - Breed a Magic Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15 Gold)
Prize: 10,000 Firapples If below Lvl 31, 5000 Firapples.

Chapter 6 (3 Acts)

1. Breed a Magic Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Breed a Water Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15 Gold)
2. Raise an Splatter Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 30Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Complete Practice Makes Perfect. (Skip: 15 Gold). + 2000 coins for completion.
3. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 85Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Craft a Blue Hedge. (Skip: 18 Gold)
Prize: Comic Dragon If below Lvl 31, same prize.

Chapter 7 (4 Acts) If below Lvl 31, only (3 Acts) not 4.

1. Complete 1 Practice Makes Perfect. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same Act 1/3. +2000 coins for completion.
2. Raise a Comic Dragon to Level 4. (Skip: 4Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Feed Your Comic Dragon (15 times) (Skip: 15 Gold)

TBC...

Kennedward
09-10-15, 10:20 AM
Currently stuck in Chapter 7 because I have a Titan fail still waiting to finish breeding from Chapter 6..... :mad:

erthling
09-10-15, 12:12 PM
How do I raise my Splatter dragon to level 13? I an on Android, original Dragon Tales. AM I missing something, or is this only available to Apple users?

rasike
09-10-15, 12:29 PM
How do I raise my Splatter dragon to level 13? I an on Android, original Dragon Tales. AM I missing something, or is this only available to Apple users?
You have to buy a Noble Crystal from the marketplace. It is in the buildings section.

pernmagic
09-10-15, 12:41 PM
Currently stuck in Chapter 7 because I have a Titan fail still waiting to finish breeding from Chapter 6..... :mad:
That is really tough ..... How long are you stuck for?

theone2001
09-10-15, 01:32 PM

You can buy the Noble Crystal or pay 10 gold to skip the step to raise it to level 13. (I haven't seen any post that say the gold cost is different)

pernmagic
09-10-15, 01:49 PM
Can anyone confirm in Chapter 8 is it a red hedge for this one not a blue ?
Thanks in advance

It's ok found the info on wiki, it's red from now on :)

inesat
09-10-15, 02:16 PM
My obligatory breeding of a Night dragon, got me a 10 hour timer that I thought was a Coral, but was actually a Glitter. I'm liking this Dragon Tales thing more and more each day!

Anaboe
09-10-15, 02:23 PM
Chapter 9 (4 Acts)

1. Win 5 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 135Gold20px)
2. Complete 2 Practice Makes Perfect. (Skip: 30Gold20px)
3. Feed your Splatter Dragon (10 times). (Skip: 10Gold20px)
4. Feed your Comic Dragon (10 times). (Skip: 30Gold20px)
Prize: 15 Gold20px

Everywhere on this forum (for instance http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84474-Dragon-Tales-Art-Gala-Even-9-6-15&p=1170357&viewfull=1#post1170357) I read I should raise my Splatter to lvl 13.

But in the startpost, it only says I should feed it 10 times...

Furthermore, the startpost still states in step 8 that you should craft a Blue Hedge, but everywhere I read that should be a Red Hedge.

Can some moderator correct the startpost?

PrincessCouture2014
09-10-15, 02:27 PM
well its being my first event so I did some mistakes which left my den, nest and chamber occupied. Still at act seven part 3. :(

PrincessCouture2014
09-10-15, 02:49 PM
I want to ask that whether I am late or I can make to the final prize. I started the tales the very day it was released. I guess my time slot has 3 days n some hours. I am chapter 7 act 3 and crafting blue hedge.

lady_saphira
09-10-15, 03:28 PM
I want to ask that whether I am late or I can make to the final prize. I started the tales the very day it was released. I guess my time slot has 3 days n some hours. I am chapter 7 act 3 and crafting blue hedge.

I haven't even started 7 yet and I started a day before the event. I won't get 7 until midnight. If I stay on task, without skipping, I reckon I'll have an extra day to finish. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

lady_saphira
09-10-15, 03:29 PM
My obligatory breeding of a Night dragon, got me a 10 hour timer that I thought was a Coral, but was actually a Glitter. I'm liking this Dragon Tales thing more and more each day!

What did you breed night with?

Kennedward
09-10-15, 04:02 PM
That is really tough ..... How long are you stuck for?

Won't be able to breed until 1am in my local time, which means I lost a whole day due to it, and I sure won't stay up so late just to play.

Overall, this means I have less chance of finishing this, making it yet another tales event I won't finish

Drachenia
09-10-15, 04:21 PM
Hello Elsa, Regina or Kooky must Splatter Dragon really be increased to LVL 13? It's so hard 2 dragons to feed big. As comic needs to LVL 10 as much food. Please lowers the amount of the amount of feed, I have no gold to everything to skip. Or extend the period by 2 - 3 Days :confused:

lady_saphira
09-10-15, 04:41 PM
Hello Elsa, Regina or Kooky must Splatter Dragon really be increased to LVL 13? It's so hard 2 dragons to feed big. As comic needs to LVL 10 as much food. Please lowers the amount of the amount of feed, I have no gold to everything to skip. Or extend the period by 2 - 3 Days :confused:

You'd only need 10 gold to skip that part. Just raise to 10 and skip the feed 10 times part.

lady_saphira
09-10-15, 04:43 PM
Won't be able to breed until 1am in my local time, which means I lost a whole day due to it, and I sure won't stay up so late just to play.

Overall, this means I have less chance of finishing this, making it yet another tales event I won't finish

As it gets closer to hatch time, could you finish with gold? Should only run you 3-4 gold if you finished around 9-10.

roguebee
09-10-15, 05:03 PM

You are on schedule. Today is day 7. Your issue is tomorrow morning. You still have to breed a Night dragon today with somebody. (Consensus appears that Olympus is best choice.) And then turn right around to start Day 8 by breeding your Virtue dragon. While you are waiting tonight for tomorrow, level up to 7 your Comic so it is done when you are asked. And start crafting your red hedge as soon as you finish with your blue, so when asked, you can collect. Now you are ready to start the Arena matches basically as soon as you can breed your Virtue.

Drachenia
09-10-15, 05:26 PM
You'd only need 10 gold to skip that part. Just raise to 10 and skip the feed 10 times part.

Hello I skipping already so much and the fodder for comic will I not get it. And 295 Gold to skipping I did not have. Splatter is already LVL 12 and still needs 54,500 feed to LVL 13, but Comic must 67.500 feed have. I have 4,600 food and Build on Farm day and night feed on. The Diamontates 5 hours, but it not enough :( :(

Kennedward
09-10-15, 05:50 PM
As it gets closer to hatch time, could you finish with gold? Should only run you 3-4 gold if you finished around 9-10.

I can speed up 1 breeding, but then I have to deal with another breeding just to finish Chapter 7

But the real problem is starting Chapter 8, which requires yet another breeding

So that's why I said I probably won't finish on time

laurelsail
09-10-15, 07:27 PM
Any suggestions on what is best to breed Night with for a short breeding time? I ended up with 22 hrs breeding Water and Magic so I will have one nest occupied for a full day. Ugh! Thanks for any help!

greywagtail
09-10-15, 08:48 PM
I used Olympus for all of these breeding tasks

laurelsail
09-10-15, 10:23 PM
I used Olympus for all of these breeding tasks

How long were your breeding times?

freesiawoods
09-10-15, 11:40 PM
Yeah chapters 7 onward are impossible. In fact I couldn't finish 6 on time so have overrun on 7. Have to decide whether it is worth spending gold, plus all that food, for the final prize. The stress alone is putting me off.

sv20144
09-11-15, 12:10 AM
Dear friends, I am sorry if I ask the same question again - but i am confused now with breeding task. Should we START breeding in the day of the task or should we FINISH it within day of the task? I am asking because for chapter 5 i started breeding Light with Fire beforehead and finished breeding my 2nd 33 hours Virtue dragon just 2 hours before day 5 closing. But that result was not counted as Chapter 5 progress...

sassylis
09-11-15, 12:27 AM
Can anyone help me again please? I'm struggling to beat a level 14 Triceratops, any advice greatly appreciated. I've tried to find a thread on here showing battles but can't find it for looking 😬. Thanks xx

Sandybellee
09-11-15, 01:14 AM
Great! My first opponent in chapter 8 is Ninja! Two losses already. Will probably ultimate next time because I have so little time to play today. Otherwise I may still be stuck on it tonight.

Sandybellee
09-11-15, 01:16 AM
Dear friends, I am sorry if I ask the same question again - but i am confused now with breeding task. Should we START breeding in the day of the task or should we FINISH it within day of the task? I am asking because for chapter 5 i started breeding Light with Fire beforehead and finished breeding my 2nd 33 hours Virtue dragon just 2 hours before day 5 closing. But that result was not counted as Chapter 5 progress...

You need to start the breeding when you are asked to breed. You can't start it beforehand.

sv20144
09-11-15, 01:22 AM
Thanks, Sandybellee

theone2001
09-11-15, 01:22 AM

Hello sv20144, You do not want to start breeding until the act asks you to. Once you select the 2 dragons and hit the breed button. that counts as completed. You do not have to wait for the dragons to finish breeding. Always wait till you are asked to do the task.

example : if it asks you to harvest (not plant) pumpwing (this requires 5 hours to complete), you can plant them the night before but do NOT collect them until it asks. Same with level your dragon. If it is raise splatter to level 7 = you can have it in the evolution flower ahead of time but do Not collect until it asks you to.

I noticed your join date if you are level 31 or below when you started this your tasks will have some differences. There was someone posting what those tasks were. (check previous posts for that info)

Several people have posted about getting the 33 hr virtue dragon. If you redo the light/white try blue/water breed times vary 4-17 hrs . For the next chapter magic/purple try yellow/air breed times vary 8-18 or with white times vary 6-17. some people have posted about getting titan which is a 32 hr breed time. You may want to check past post as others have asked what they should breed with a certain color.

Hope this helps. Good Luck

theone2001
09-11-15, 01:35 AM
Great! My first opponent in chapter 8 is Ninja! Two losses already. Will probably ultimate next time because I have so little time to play today. Otherwise I may still be stuck on it tonight.

I know how you feel. I have been playing extra rounds to try and get enough chandelier pieces. I keep getting level 12, 14 and 15 opponents. I still need about 12 pieces. I'm not going to make it. I will probably have to use ultimate to get thru this for dragon tales.

I don't know how they expect us to finish the last day. It will take 16 hours if you do the tasks as they ask for them. and you would have to win all 5 battle rounds on the first try.

4 hrs 1. Craft a Red Hedge. (Skip: 20 Gold)
evolve 5 hr 2. Raise a Comic Dragon to Level 10. (Skip: 295 Gold)
3 hr 3. Complete 1 Practice Makes Perfect. (Skip: 15 Gold)
4 hr 4. Win 5 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 135 Gold (27 per battle))
total 16 hrs
Granted you could set a couple of things up ahead of time. But if you didn't know about this forum you would have no idea what to expect.

sv20144
09-11-15, 01:43 AM
Thanks, theone2001!

ciarjen
09-11-15, 01:43 AM
Chapter 7 is blue hedge, chapter 8 is red hedge...I went by first page and they all say blue which is not the case.

Mods - Please can someone correct the first page for this.

I crafted a blue hedge, now I am stuck waiting for it to finish before I can craft the correct one.

Thanks

carolannann
09-11-15, 02:02 AM
I'm also stuck waiting for a red hedge. Does anyone know WHAT COLOUR HEDGE IS NEEDED FOR CHAPTER 10 ??????? Says blue but now don't believe it. Many thanks

adevandry
09-11-15, 02:04 AM
I'm on chapter eight and I've bred virtue with three other dragons, and I still can't get credit for the Breed Virtue with Any Other Dragon task. This is really frustrating.

Sandybellee
09-11-15, 02:10 AM
I know how you feel. I have been playing extra rounds to try and get enough chandelier pieces. I keep getting level 12, 14 and 15 opponents. I still need about 12 pieces. I'm not going to make it. I will probably have to use ultimate to get thru this for dragon tales.

I don't know how they expect us to finish the last day. It will take 16 hours if you do the tasks as they ask for them. and you would have to win all 5 battle rounds on the first try.

4 hrs 1. Craft a Red Hedge. (Skip: 20 Gold)
evolve 5 hr 2. Raise a Comic Dragon to Level 10. (Skip: 295 Gold)
3 hr 3. Complete 1 Practice Makes Perfect. (Skip: 15 Gold)
4 hr 4. Win 5 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 135 Gold (27 per battle))
total 16 hrs
Granted you could set a couple of things up ahead of time. But if you didn't know about this forum you would have no idea what to expect.

I know! There's just no chance to finish without using a lot of gold if you don't know the steps beforehand!
I'm sorry to hear you're missing chandelier pieces. :( They give us a very short time to collect them given how hard the battles can be.

pernmagic
09-11-15, 02:30 AM
Congrats ..... I had the coral as a result from Night x Hercules 10 hours .... Don't mind already have the glitter :)

Ch 8 Virture x stone 16 hours = tiny dragon whom I don't have yippee
3 battles down so far. Just one to go :)

Battle 4 .... Prime energy L14 beautiful dragon < RS L13 well done RS

Started Ch 9 early due to time constraints
Battle one down to RS L13 again ..... love this dragon of mine :)
Battle two down to RS L13
Battle three down to RS L13
Battle four Tricorn < Lollipop lost Black pearl divine
Battle five Melody < baby black Pearl L6
Ist quest started last night completed now
2nd quest now
Then I'll confirm what the game wants with Splatter and comic feeding

pernmagic
09-11-15, 03:01 AM
I'm also stuck waiting for a red hedge. Does anyone know WHAT COLOUR HEDGE IS NEEDED FOR CHAPTER 10 ??????? Says blue but now don't believe it. Many thanks
Think it's a red hedge for this one ..... Check on wiki dragon tales if moderators leave this post here

rummie55
09-11-15, 04:13 AM
Freesiawoods please edit the first page of the event chapter 8 and 10 which says craft blue hedge,its meant to be red hedge so pls change it. Thanks

collinneke
09-11-15, 04:36 AM
I don't have a virtue dragon what breedinging for this

rado_nik
09-11-15, 04:42 AM
Think it's a red hedge for this one ..... Check on wiki dragon tales if moderators leave this post here

Your right for chapter 8
probable chapter 10 will be the same

bozotc19
09-11-15, 06:23 AM
Need clarification:

Chapter 10: do you Need red or blue hedge...wiki says red , but it's blue? Here. This is important if one wants to craft early.

Chapter 9: here it says feed splatter 10 times....wiki says raise splatter to level 13. This is a HUGE difference ( 54000 apples)' please clarify

gail66
09-11-15, 06:54 AM
Yep I was totally frustrated chapter 8 blue hedge was someone's info on here but turned out to be red. WERE DID THAT POP UP FROM WASNT IN CRAFT WHEN I STARED THIS THIS EVENT SO Wasted time.NOT HAPPY Somebody need TO GET INFO RIGHT ----- > rant over

Sha_gayle
09-11-15, 07:08 AM

Need clarification:

Chapter 10: do you Need red or blue hedge...wiki says red , but it's blue? Here. This is important if one wants to craft early.

Chapter 9: here it says feed splatter 10 times....wiki says raise splatter to level 13. This is a HUGE difference ( 54000 apples)' please clarify

Yep I was totally frustrated chapter 8 blue hedge was someone's info on here but turned out to be red. WERE DID THAT POP UP FROM WASNT IN CRAFT WHEN I STARED THIS THIS EVENT SO Wasted time.NOT HAPPY Somebody need TO GET INFO RIGHT ----- > rant over

hi guys, i think some people have posted (around page 27 onwards) already that chap 8 and 10 needs a red hedge. from what i know, wiki has corrected the wrong info when people started noticing they got a different task.

also, from what i've read (went through all the pages of this thread), it is raise to level 13 already and u can use 10 gold to skip this part if you don't have enough food, since prize for this chap is 15 gold anyways :)

i think the 1st post was posted on 1st day of DT and it was the correct info on wiki at that time. maybe TL has changed the tasks afterwards who knows? hence the confusion :)

Sandybellee
09-11-15, 07:25 AM
I too think that the wiki has the correct information.

Done with chapter 8! Only two more to go! After Ninja was unceremoniously dispacthed with an ultimate, the rest of the battles went pretty smoothly.

DeeDe99
09-11-15, 07:42 AM
I have 2 more battles to go, but my best news is Virtue and Diamond gave me 44 hours so I have Angel or Crusader coming. Will be ecstatic with either!

diner2u
09-11-15, 08:03 AM
I need to win 4 battles! My 1st opponent is Social 11 it won againt my Diamond 10, Fire 10, Warrior Princess 10.

I don't have any dragons past 10 yet.

Any suggestions would be great!

DeeDe99
09-11-15, 08:06 AM
I need to win 4 battles! My 1st opponent is Social 11 it won againt my Diamond 10, Fire 10, Warrior Princess 10.

Browse through the Tournament thread and you'll see some level 1 to level 7 were knocking off the big ***s. Some recommended ensuring you used a type not present in the opponent.

roguebee
09-11-15, 08:08 AM

If dragons are at level 8, 9 or 10, try Lollipop, Lacewing, Marshmallow, or Rapunzel. If not, try another champion, (or heal Warrior Princess and try her again).

Carebear0501
09-11-15, 08:52 AM
Is anyone else having problems with the tournament challenge? Mine challenge started with an opponent dragon at level 11, shouldn't it have started the opponent at level 1? I don't have the gold to skip this challenge, not that I would use gold for this anyway.

diner2u
09-11-15, 09:30 AM
Is anyone else having problems with the tournament challenge? Mine challenge started with an opponent dragon at level 11, shouldn't it have started the opponent at level 1? I don't have the gold to skip this challenge, not that I would use gold for this anyway.

Same here it started with Social 11 so far lost Diamond 10, Fire 10, Warrior Princess 10, and now Lollipop 8.

belarica
09-11-15, 09:45 AM

I don't see a tournament?

ratsinthecity
09-11-15, 09:49 AM
There isn't a tournament going on right now, is there? I don't see it if there is. Maybe you are thinking the battles for the Dragon Tales event is a tournament. Those are just routine battles and they vary in opponent levels.

diner2u
09-11-15, 09:57 AM
Browse through the Tournament thread and you'll see some level 1 to level 7 were knocking off the big ***s. Some recommended ensuring you used a type not present in the opponent.

I went back and looked at 9 past tournaments and no Social Dragon in them.

Kennedward
09-11-15, 10:08 AM
Yeah chapters 7 onward are impossible. In fact I couldn't finish 6 on time so have overrun on 7. Have to decide whether it is worth spending gold, plus all that food, for the final prize. The stress alone is putting me off.

Agreed

I just finished Chapter 7 this morning, but have yet another 20hr breeding in progress, ah well, I'll do what I can but most likely won't finish on time

freshfunin2008
09-11-15, 10:30 AM
There is no tourney yet. If you are talking about regular battles... you can have dragons up to level 14 in there. My first one today was a 14 Crusader

freshfunin2008
09-11-15, 10:57 AM
hi guys, i think some people have posted (around page 27 onwards) already that chap 8 and 10 needs a red hedge. from what i know, wiki has corrected the wrong info when people started noticing they got a different task.

also, from what i've read (went through all the pages of this thread), it is raise to level 13 already and u can use 10 gold to skip this part if you don't have enough food, since prize for this chap is 15 gold anyways :)

i think the 1st post was posted on 1st day of DT and it was the correct info on wiki at that time. maybe TL has changed the tasks afterwards who knows? hence the confusion :)

I check the Wiki daily to make sure there are no changes. I had the blue hedge when it said blue and I had the red one today when it said red. So it is working as expected for me so far.

blackeneddove
09-11-15, 10:58 AM
I have 2 more battles to go, but my best news is Virtue and Diamond gave me 44 hours so I have Angel or Crusader coming. Will be ecstatic with either!

Wow, Deede99!! Your young island is so lucky!! You are quite the dragon master! Way to go! :) I didn't even get my first diamond until level 86, and didn't even make it past round 20 in my first tournament. Many wishes for your continued success! :o

pernmagic
09-11-15, 11:05 AM
Be warned everyone ..... I have completed chapter 9

Splatter dragon raised to L13 ...... A hell of a lot of food .... I HAD TO BUY MORE

COMIC feed 10 times ... He eats a lot as well .....
Work out the cost of buying more food against the gold needed to to skip , I decided to do it this way others may decide to skip and pay gold

I now have a spare day to collect food food food to get him to L 10 for Chapter 10 because I started this chapter early and still needed more
Good luck folks ..... I hope the final dragon is worth this hassle :)
P

Kennedward
09-11-15, 11:07 AM

Splatter dragon raised to L13 ...... A hell of a lot of food .... I HAD TO BUY MORE

Work out the cost of buying more food against the gold needed to to skip , I decided to do it this way others may decide to skip and pay gold

I now have a spare day to collect food food food to get him to L 10 for Chapter 10 because I started this chapter early and still needed more
P

Thanks for the heads up, not sure if I will reach Chapter 9 but will do what i can

Sandybellee
09-11-15, 11:14 AM

P

How much was the cost of skipping feeding Splatter to level 13? According to the Wiki it's only 10 gold.

PrincessCouture2014
09-11-15, 11:21 AM
You are on schedule. Today is day 7. Your issue is tomorrow morning. You still have to breed a Night dragon today with somebody. (Consensus appears that Olympus is best choice.) And then turn right around to start Day 8 by breeding your Virtue dragon. While you are waiting tonight for tomorrow, level up to 7 your Comic so it is done when you are asked. And start crafting your red hedge as soon as you finish with your blue, so when asked, you can collect. Now you are ready to start the Arena matches basically as soon as you can breed your Virtue.

Thank you so much hun for replying. I am gng to breed my virtue in some time.

tuffyjkitten
09-11-15, 11:38 AM

The red hedge was in the crafting before the event started. Several people have asked and it has been posted multiple times in this thread that chapters 8 and 10 required red hedges.

Yes the first post should have been updated but the point was settled days ago.

roguebee
09-11-15, 12:39 PM

P

Yes, I agree. Tomorrow (for me), it will take 126,500 apples to raise Splatter from Level 10 to Level 13 and for Comic another 30,000 to feed him 10 times, plus an additional 37,500 to raise him to Level 10 on the final day. That's 194,000 apples for the next two chapters. I have been questing my Magic dragon, mining for what it's worth, and planting diamondates nonstop. I should have the apples by tomorrow morning. I knew it was going to be tight as I started the event with 15,000 apples on hand.

pernmagic
09-11-15, 12:41 PM
How much was the cost of skipping feeding Splatter to level 13? According to the Wiki it's only 10 gold.

Yup... Splatter to L13 skip 10 gold..... Cheaper than I did it :(
Feed comic 10 times skip 30 gold

BUT comic to L10 in chapter 10 but skip costs 295 gold
Hope I've copied it correctly ...... Hope this helps

divanightclub
09-11-15, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the heads up, not sure if I will reach Chapter 9 but will do what i can

Kennedward.. I'm really puzzled right now. Because u have NINE gold producing dragons that give you QUITE a bit of gold PER day. So if you really wanna finish the event, even if it require you to spend gold, you can get back whatever gold you spent within days..so in my opinion it's a win-win for u trying to get the final prize versus players who doesn't have any Gold producing dragons. So why u think u might not finish when you've invested so much time?
The final prize is the best designed dragon out of the three..(I think lol)

PrincessCouture2014
09-11-15, 12:45 PM
Honestly I figured out that I won't be a fan of Tales as such. Coz tales require ur den, nest, temple and crafting free for 7 days other than tales related tasks and its not good and nice in my eyes. But with these cons there r pros in form of dragons and gold. Still

pernmagic
09-11-15, 12:46 PM

Good luck ;)

Sandybellee
09-11-15, 12:51 PM
Yup... Splatter to L13 skip 10 gold..... Cheaper than I did it :(
Feed comic 10 times skip 30 gold

BUT comic to L10 in chapter 10 but skip costs 295 gold
Hope I've copied it correctly ...... Hope this helps

Thank you! That's a relief for Splatter. I should have enough food for Comic. :)

DeeDe99
09-11-15, 12:56 PM
Wow, Deede99!! Your young island is so lucky!! You are quite the dragon master! Way to go! :) I didn't even get my first diamond until level 86, and didn't even make it past round 20 in my first tournament. Many wishes for your continued success! :o

I am feeling rather spoilt. I know some took forever to score one diamond and here I have two - well one plus a hybrid.

DeeDe99
09-11-15, 12:59 PM

P

Yes, several of us had already decided given the prize is 15 Gold for that chapter and we had better uses for that huge amount of food, skipping was the best strategy. Certainly my plan.

gracelinda
09-11-15, 01:08 PM
Chapter 8. Craft a red hedge. Not a blue hedge

orleansparish
09-11-15, 01:32 PM
Yes, I agree. Tomorrow (for me), it will take 126,500 apples to raise Splatter from Level 10 to Level 13 and for Comic another 30,000 to feed him 10 times, plus an additional 37,500 to raise him to Level 10 on the final day. That's 194,000 apples for the next two chapters. I have been questing my Magic dragon, mining for what it's worth, and planting diamondates nonstop. I should have the apples by tomorrow morning. I knew it was going to be tight as I started the event with 15,000 apples on hand.

I was planting diamondates too. But rushrooms would work much better. You get more in the time it takes the dates to finish. They BANK on our being desperate and using gold at some point. Thats why these events and the next day starting is spaced out so much. Between the battles you need to win and now the food it takes, they will get money one way or another. Because only a handful of 150 level players I know keep that much food around.

I didnt use gold to skip any other parts, minus the 35 gold by accident when my finger hit the button while crafting a blue hedge. But seeing how much more we have to do I used the 45 gold to start early on chapter 9. Those battles should be easy one thinks, but they are running through my diamonds and battle dragons. So ill do rushrooms and battles until I get to the feeding part.

I just feel sorry for lower level players who wont have a bunch of gold saved like myself and who definitely wont have the money saved to buy the decor needed or craft hedges and even players who wont have the ability to plant all that food.

Thankfully on my 2nd island had almost 200,000 food saved up since my dragons stay babies. Due to my being too lazy to feed them!

For FFS im getting ahead since I couldnt the event there like this. Im not feeding anyone and have about 90,000 now.

Good luck, everyone! Just keep planting.

orleansparish
09-11-15, 01:37 PM
Kennedward.. I'm really puzzled right now. Because u have NINE gold producing dragons that give you QUITE a bit of gold PER day. So if you really wanna finish the event, even if it require you to spend gold, you can get back whatever gold you spent within days..so in my opinion it's a win-win for u trying to get the final prize versus players who doesn't have any Gold producing dragons. So why u think u might not finish when you've invested so much time?

The dragon IS a beauty and even though I hate using my gold, since I gave way too much to the last event and the battles, I dont mind using any. I only have 6 dragons but know ill get it back that week and have more time to make money, for whatever it is Id like to use it for.

ratsinthecity
09-11-15, 01:41 PM
minus the 35 gold by accident when my finger hit the button while crafting a blue hedge.

I know its unfortunate the accidental gold stealing the game is purposely designed to do, but at least it is somewhat comforting to hear it happens to others and not just me. I was saving up gold to purchase a dragon and my finger accidentally moved and the game stole 400 gold to speed up an expansion, YES 400 gold gone for nothing. AND that is just one of MANY times the gold was stolen from me. Until they fix the way the game steals gold, I will not spend real money. Because to spend money and have the gold just sitting up at the top ready to be stolen is a sneaky design. I have posted many times it should be in a vault with a confirmation before being spent. Heck they have a confirmation to sell a 10 cent fire dragon but no confirmation to take 400 gold at once??? Makes no sense other than to trick players. FYI: OrleansParish, I work in New Orleans.

freshfunin2008
09-11-15, 01:57 PM
Yes this type of event has to be a real money maker for the TL folks. Expect to see a lot more of these.

JMThrive
09-11-15, 01:57 PM
The battle arena has gotten ridiculous. I just lost 3 times in a row to level 10 Fireflower. I used Epic champions the first two and last I used Epic Gold. Battle calculator shows that critical hit rate should be 65%. I had to battle the other two dragons today three times each before winning and those where 60% rates. Storm8 must have tweaked the battle arena math because players weren't spending enough gold. I thought winning 4 battles today would be easy since I started battling at 8 am, but I have only won two battles so far. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

diner2u
09-11-15, 01:58 PM
I had to use Gold to skip the Red Hedge cuz I don't have any RED stones, now I am realizing I am going to have to do it twice :(

diner2u
09-11-15, 02:08 PM
I had to use Gold to skip the Red Hedge cuz I don't have any RED stones, now I am realizing I am going to have to do it twice :(

chuckyt888
09-11-15, 02:09 PM
Chapter 8 is craft a red hedge not a blue one. Just lost 4 hours due to it. There is another hedge craft act in chapter 9 or 10. Anyone know if its red or blue?

chuckyt888
09-11-15, 02:12 PM
So first battle arena has been getting tweaked to manipulate win percentages. Now the quest events are becoming much harder. Gold traps still remain. Storm8 shills who post quest objectives are post incorrect information to cause critical hours at a critical junction in chapter 8 to be lost (blue hedge instead of the actual red hedge). Real close to closing the book on this game.

orleansparish
09-11-15, 02:24 PM
The battle arena has gotten ridiculous. I just lost 3 times in a row to level 10 Fireflower. I used Epic champions the first two and last I used Epic Gold. Battle calculator shows that critical hit rate should be 65%. I had to battle the other two dragons today three times each before winning and those where 60% rates. Storm8 must have tweaked the battle arena math because players weren't spending enough gold. I thought winning 4 battles today would be easy since I started battling at 8 am, but I have only won two battles so far. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Same thing I said. There is NO way a level 12 Smoke is stronger than a Dark Angel, Anubis, Helios, Amazon, Valkryie and Dark Knight. This is why I skipped to get started on these five upcoming battles. Because I know it'll take me the better part of a day to get through them all. And this is with my checking in every hour I could to play. It's sneaky and not even necessary.

orleansparish
09-11-15, 02:29 PM
I know its unfortunate the accidental gold stealing the game is purposely designed to do, but at least it is somewhat comforting to hear it happens to others and not just me. I was saving up gold to purchase a dragon and my finger accidentally moved and the game stole 400 gold to speed up an expansion, YES 400 gold gone for nothing. AND that is just one of MANY times the gold was stolen from me. Until they fix the way the game steals gold, I will not spend real money. Because to spend money and have the gold just sitting up at the top ready to be stolen is a sneaky design. I have posted many times it should be in a vault with a confirmation before being spent. Heck they have a confirmation to sell a 10 cent fire dragon but no confirmation to take 400 gold at once??? Makes no sense other than to trick players. FYI: OrleansParish, I work in New Orleans.

Do you?! That's SO cool! Your name is hilarious. Is that a nod to the infestation problem in some areas or are you from New Yawk by chance? My sister is trying to get me to consider moving to the West Bank or Gretna. I've told her all I know is the uptown and lower garden district area and don't want to steer far away from it!

It stinks how we are still hitting those buttons. I remember it vividly when they changed it to just show the gold needed once we did something. No more double clicks before gold was spent. It made it much too easy for us to lose gold. I only lost an amount like that once. Right after my first gold purchase. I bought a mindvolt by accident. I wanted to them my device across the country, to see if it could knock a lava lamp off of someone's desk at the TL headquarters. Afterwards I became very careful of how I did things.

A couple months ago the screen stalled and I spent about 20 gold on food. But other than that, up until that craft button wouldn't leave the scene and I hit it by accident I've been careful. They won't fix the problem. Too many folks buy more gold when they lose huge amounts like that. Which is very mean,

freshfunin2008
09-11-15, 02:42 PM
The wiki I looked at shows CH:8 and CH:10 to be red hedge and blue were the earlier ones.

chuckyt888
09-11-15, 02:52 PM
Also, do not raise your comic dragon from level 7 to 10 prior to chapter 9 so you avoid the big food cost to raise it to 12.

ratsinthecity
09-11-15, 03:41 PM
Born and raised in Metairie, but live on West bank now. My moniker is a nod to my daughter's pet rats.

The gold traps are mean, I have lost so much gold in a myriad of differing ways. Just when I think the game has tricked me by lagging, I find another gold trap. I have LOST much more than I have ever intended to spend. I don't spend any money in this game as long as it is designed to steal the gold. I will likely finish this event, as I had 167,000 food to start, and have been stockpiling since the start from the Crop Quest, the Mine, and the Farms. Good luck finishing.

Drachenia
09-11-15, 03:47 PM
I have a issue with comic, I have a mistake. I have him now at LVL 9 feed and he should be fed 10 times. Who is already so far and will cost the skip 30 Gold?

freshfunin2008
09-11-15, 03:52 PM
You can feed it up to level 15 so you should be ok.

JMThrive
09-11-15, 04:07 PM
Same thing I said. There is NO way a level 12 Smoke is stronger than a Dark Angel, Anubis, Helios, Amazon, Valkryie and Dark Knight. This is why I skipped to get started on these five upcoming battles. Because I know it'll take me the better part of a day to get through them all. And this is with my checking in every hour I could to play. It's sneaky and not even necessary.

I finally won against Fireflower and now for my fourth battle I get level 13 Valkyrie. This game is rigged. I hate Storm8 and I wish I could quit playing this game.

lady_saphira
09-11-15, 04:16 PM
Also, do not raise your comic dragon from level 7 to 10 prior to chapter 9 so you avoid the big food cost to raise it to 12.
Since there are goals to raise to ten, you should be okay to go ahead and do it, right? I raised my splatter to 7 before hand and automatically received credit once I got the act to raise it to 7.

Edited to say you can go ahead and raise to 9, then feed 10 times and finally finish off to level 10.

Kennedward
09-11-15, 04:19 PM

Cause spending gold is what I don't want to do

Plus I don't really like the final prize, so I can live without it

psyrn1269
09-11-15, 04:29 PM
My Dragon Tales countdown just disappeared! When I click on the archive, it says there are no current events going on. I was heading to Chapter 6 in 7hrs. Has this occurred with anyone else, & is there a way to get back to where I was? TIA.

lady_saphira
09-11-15, 04:46 PM
My Dragon Tales countdown just disappeared! When I click on the archive, it says there are no current events going on. I was heading to Chapter 6 in 7hrs. Has this occurred with anyone else, & is there a way to get back to where I was? TIA.
Have you tried force closing then reopening?

Sha_gayle
09-11-15, 04:48 PM
Chapter 8 is craft a red hedge not a blue one. Just lost 4 hours due to it. There is another hedge craft act in chapter 9 or 10. Anyone know if its red or blue?

hi, the answer to this question has been posted multiple of times already since page 20++ of thread, and someone has also just answered around 2 pages ahead of your question :) ch 8 and 10 are both red hedges. it does help reading previous pages of the thread so u can avoid mistakes in tales esp with it being so pressured for time :)

hi this used to happen to me frequently, i usually just reboot the device and log in into the game again and the tales is back. sometimes it might take 2-3 reboots/restarts and giving it a bit of time to update also helps :) so far, everytime it has happened to me and the game reloads, I'm still at the chapter that i was last working on :)

lady_saphira
09-11-15, 04:54 PM
I'm on chapter 7, will get 8 at 2am. Have everything ready to go, hedge crafting, comic evolving to collect when I get up tomorrow. Am I on task? Should I spend gold to skip ahead at all? Advice?

roguebee
09-11-15, 07:22 PM
I'm on chapter 7, will get 8 at 2am. Have everything ready to go, hedge crafting, comic evolving to collect when I get up tomorrow. Am I on task? Should I spend gold to skip ahead at all? Advice?

When did you start? Day the event was released or the following day? You should be on Day 8 if you started last Friday. Day 7 if you started on Saturday.

lady_saphira
09-11-15, 07:29 PM
When did you start? Day the event was released or the following day? You should be on Day 8 if you started last Friday. Day 7 if you started on Saturday.

The day before actually. Haven't skipped ahead at all.

BiteMe111
09-11-15, 08:19 PM
Wondering whether someone who just joined the event (due to being on Android and only having it now) has a chance to finish it?

And by the way, I live in New Orleans as well, looks like we have quite a gang here. :)

lady_saphira
09-11-15, 08:28 PM
Wondering whether someone who just joined the event (due to being on Android and only having it now) has a chance to finish it?

And by the way, I live in New Orleans as well, looks like we have quite a gang here. :)
Depends on if you're willing to use gold to speed up. But really, the first few chapters (first 7 really) are pretty quick. If I'm not mistaken, if you started today, I think you would start the first and when you've completed that, you'd immediately move onto the next without having to wait a day since we're several days into auto start. But I could be totally wrong. This is my first tales after all so I could be way off.

hon3ycomb
09-11-15, 08:36 PM
I think I fed the comic dragon too soon for chapter 9 (which didnt begin yet), and i'm wondering whether that'd count or not.

TwiWoods
09-11-15, 08:41 PM
Freshfunin2008 or Kooky - could you please edit the info on post 3 to reflect the correct steps for the later chapters? Crafting the wrong thing can be very time consuming in these later more demanding chapters. I've been following from Day 1, so I'm aware, but others sometimes only look at the first page.

Thank you!! :)

freesiawoods
09-11-15, 08:56 PM
Use the wiki site, the list should be accurate. Mods please delete the post on first page!

DeeDe99
09-11-15, 09:02 PM
The day before actually. Haven't skipped ahead at all.

I'm starting Day 9 in a few hours. I haven't sped up at all.

lady_saphira
09-11-15, 09:18 PM
I'm starting Day 9 in a few hours. I haven't sped up at all.
When did you start?

DeeDe99
09-11-15, 09:51 PM
When did you start?

Friday, September 4th evening at 5 pm - i.e. USA Friday morning. I am in Australia, we are 17 hours ahead. It is Saturday afternoon here now.

freshfunin2008
09-11-15, 10:09 PM
Freshfunin2008 or Kooky - could you please edit the info on post 3 to reflect the correct steps for the later chapters? Crafting the wrong thing can be very time consuming in these later more demanding chapters. I've been following from Day 1, so I'm aware, but others sometimes only look at the first page.

Thank you!! :)

I edited my post 3 but I see Kooky reposted my post on post 1. She will have to fix that one.

BiteMe111
09-11-15, 10:38 PM
Depends on if you're willing to use gold to speed up. But really, the first few chapters (first 7 really) are pretty quick. If I'm not mistaken, if you started today, I think you would start the first and when you've completed that, you'd immediately move onto the next without having to wait a day since we're several days into auto start. But I could be totally wrong. This is my first tales after all so I could be way off.

Yes, looks like you are correct. The first 3 chapters were a breeze (without speeding up with gold), now I'm stuck for 10 more hours waiting for the Chandelier dragon to craft (started crafting before I had any idea Android would get this event). How many hours do these hedges take to craft?

Another question, are both dens OK for the "breed any dragon with... " tasks?

TwiWoods
09-11-15, 10:46 PM
I edited my post 3 but I see Kooky reposted my post on post 1. She will have to fix that one.

Thank you :)

Medinacr
09-11-15, 11:14 PM
I'm stuck on the battles in chapter 6. Trying to beat a level 13 Aries, I've tried all the suggestions; mythic, cosmic and Reds. I don't have anything past level 10 and I'm out of ideas.

xenu8
09-12-15, 01:24 AM
Yes, looks like you are correct. The first 3 chapters were a breeze (without speeding up with gold), now I'm stuck for 10 more hours waiting for the Chandelier dragon to craft (started crafting before I had any idea Android would get this event). How many hours do these hedges take to craft?

Another question, are both dens OK for the "breed any dragon with... " tasks?

Six hours for blue hedge, four hours for red hedge.

Have no idea about the dens.

jim23cash
09-12-15, 02:07 AM
I'm stuck on the battles in chapter 6. Trying to beat a level 13 Aries, I've tried all the suggestions; mythic, cosmic and Reds. I don't have anything past level 10 and I'm out of ideas.

Do you have any Metal hybrids?

PrincessCouture2014
09-12-15, 02:43 AM
time left 1 day 21 hours

Stuck at arena with angel and at act 4 of Chapter 8. Looks like a hard thing to complete it. Argghh I wasted a good 24 golds already and think I have to spend 10 on Splatter level 13. She is already lvl 11 but need too much food

DeeDe99
09-12-15, 02:51 AM
time left 1 day 21 hours

Stuck at arena with angel and at act 4 of Chapter 8. Looks like a hard thing to complete it. Argghh I wasted a good 24 golds already and think I have to spend 10 on Splatter level 13. She is already lvl 11 but need too much food

I'm on Chapter 9. Also having issues in Arena, mostly of my own making. Had planned everything out, but then forgot to heal Splatter after earlier battle loss. Now waiting 2 hours before starting first of two quests. On top of that, when I needed Fire in the Arena, where was he? In the last few (luckily) minutes of a quest. So all I've achieved so far is 3 battle wins and the opponents are not going down easy in Chapter 9, let me tell you. My only Champion is evolving and my only Diamond is in the breeding den!

So you have my empathy!

Edit: Oh, I love Watermelon! Such a fighter! Later edit: Stuck on Serpent..... Grrrrr

pernmagic
09-12-15, 04:59 AM
At least Splatter L13 seems useful just taken out land worm L15 :)

Deciding to feed that beast to L13 instead of skipping cost me some gold for food but it was from a gold sale so more acceptable to do so this once so I hope it continues to earn its keep :)

PrincessCouture2014
09-12-15, 05:16 AM
I'm on Chapter 9. Also having issues in Arena, mostly of my own making. Had planned everything out, but then forgot to heal Splatter after earlier battle loss. Now waiting 2 hours before starting first of two quests. On top of that, when I needed Fire in the Arena, where was he? In the last few (luckily) minutes of a quest. So all I've achieved so far is 3 battle wins and the opponents are not going down easy in Chapter 9, let me tell you. My only Champion is evolving and my only Diamond is in the breeding den!

So you have my empathy!

Edit: Oh, I love Watermelon! Such a fighter! Later edit: Stuck on Serpent..... Grrrrr

Thats really sad! I hope u get through the next fights sooon.

DeeDe99
09-12-15, 05:41 AM
Thats really sad! I hope u get through the next fights sooon.

I've now got one dragon in the Spa and 4 waiting.

I've fed Wildflower up to level 8 and will give her another crack after she's healed. Bedtime here, I wanted to be finished with Chapter 9 before bed....not looking remotely likely at this point.

How are you going? Chapter 8 done?

ratsinthecity
09-12-15, 05:52 AM
I've now got one dragon in the Spa and 4 waiting.

How are you going? Chapter 8 done?

I got up early at 3am to get a jump on these 5 battles to start Chapter 9. (my chapters start at 2am Central time) Got up again at 6am and again at 7am. Battled again at 8am, and again at 9am, and again at 11am, AND I'm still on the FIRST battle, and have a couple of dragons waiting for the spa. My first opponent has a maximum of 45% chance for any of my level 10 Champions. I will be on my 7th try to take down a level 12 snowflake. Really, a Snowflake! I should be able to melt a snowflake with one breath of a fire dragon's breath. I will plug away the day to try to get these 5 battles done, so we all can face 5 more tomorrow at the end of the day.

High five to representing Orleans Parish here!!!

Finally at noon, after decimating all my champions, I ignored the battle calculator"s highest percentage choices and used Infinity and won on 8th try, now on to battle number 2 of 5 to hopefully complete chapter 9 today.

knuffel19
09-12-15, 05:54 AM
I am seriously struggling with the battles. Just ultimated Quetzal after it kept taking out all my diamond and hybrids, which all are all level 10 and upwards. It was ridicilous! So now just finished chapter 8 and see that I now have to battle again 5 times. This is taking all the fun out of it and making it like the tournaments which I never seem to win either through huge bad luck. TL, getting bored with this.

DeeDe99
09-12-15, 06:11 AM
I FINALLY won the Chapter 9 5th battle. Serpent was a nightmare. My epic Jewelry did the job in the end.

Now for some sleep! Not looking forward to Chapter 10 battles tomorrow.

DeeDe99
09-12-15, 06:13 AM
I got up early at 3am to get a jump on these 5 battles to start Chapter 9. (my chapters start at 2am Central time) Got up again at 6am and again at 7am. AND I'm still on the FIRST battle, and have a couple of dragons waiting for the spa. My first opponent has a maximum of 45% chance for any of my level 10 Champions. I will plug away the day to try to get these 5 battles done, so we all can face 5 more tomorrow at the end of the day.

High five to representing Orleans Parish here!!!

Seems none of us are getting it easy!

stashlova
09-12-15, 06:25 AM
Paid the gold to speed up everything and get this dragon. Starting chapters at 3am was a ****er. Busy weekend ahead so i bit the bullet. Most of the gold was spent in the battle arena. She's on the nest now. Good luck to those still grinding :)

BiteMe111
09-12-15, 06:28 AM
Oh, I now see why people are saying that someone on Android could finish the event only if they speed with gold. You guys have only a day left on the iOS devices. My counter actually says 6 days, so I'm guessing for Android it started just a few days ago. Much more hopeful now. :)
Thanks for answering my questions, crafting a first hedge now.

lady_saphira
09-12-15, 06:43 AM
Oh, I now see why people are saying that someone on Android could finish the event only if they speed with gold. You guys have only a day left on the iOS devices. My counter actually says 6 days, so I'm guessing for Android it started just a few days ago. Much more hopeful now. :)
Thanks for answering my questions, crafting a first hedge now.

I'm android and started last Monday. My timer says I still have 3 Days. I'm in Texas and on chapter 8 act 4 now. I'm still trying to figure out this timer thing.

belarica
09-12-15, 06:45 AM
The battles are always the worst part in these events :(

TN_MOM
09-12-15, 07:00 AM
I'm on Android and my timer has 1 day 17 hours left. I am on Chapter 9 Act 1. I think the timer goes by when you start Dragon Tales. I started the first day the event was released. New chapters open at 3 a.m. for me.

Kennedward
09-12-15, 07:01 AM

Agreed

What opponent appears also affect players differently, cause sometimes the opponents are easy common dragons, but sometimes they can be difficult opponents like Diamond type or Champion type dragons

lady_saphira
09-12-15, 07:24 AM

For real. Level 11 gemstone just took out my diamond, hypnotic and night elf, all level 10 and was taken out in 2 shots by my level 10 fire. Seriously? Still 3 more to go an 10 more to go overall. o_O

pernmagic
09-12-15, 07:44 AM
Yippee...... Finished egg on nest .... :) :)
Only the topaz dragon L16 who was my last one of all gave big trouble eventually went down to Battlesteed epic bbb ..... No ultimates at all in the tales first time ever for me ....... Only spent sale price gold to help feed Splatter to L13 and to speed one last chapter so ok with me

Good luck to everyone playing :) I really mean it .... 10 days is a very very long time to constantly struggle to focus to complete in the time frame so good luck again to everyone

guinnatar
09-12-15, 08:26 AM
I know there is a thread that gives info about battle arena strategies, i.e.
which dragon has a chance against which opponent. Could someone give me that link. I just keep loosing to a level 13 Angel dragon.

lady_saphira
09-12-15, 08:31 AM
If you Google dragon story battle arena wiki you'll find it. It's not been much help to me though. It took down 3 of my epic super & ultra rare dragons. Finished with a common epic that wasn't suggested, just my own random choosing. Don't use the calculator, just the child suggestions.

jinpelyrful
09-12-15, 08:40 AM
I know there is a thread that gives info about battle arena strategies, i.e.
which dragon has a chance against which opponent. Could someone give me that link. I just keep loosing to a level 13 Angel dragon.

Hope this helps....

http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Arena?useskin=oasis

Scroll down to select the opponent and level and click find best matches
If you get a white background page, scroll to the bottom and select "full site"
Good luck

orleansparish
09-12-15, 08:51 AM
Agreed

What opponent appears also affect players differently, cause sometimes the opponents are easy common dragons, but sometimes they can be difficult opponents like Diamond type or Champion type dragons

Y'all aren't kidding. I refuse to believe a level 12 Forest dragon is stronger than Helios, Dark Angel, Angel, Infinity, Quetzal, Amazon and Emerald knight. I'm too stubborn to use the 12 gold to skip right now. So I keep throwing every epic diamond and battle dragon at this dork.

lady_saphira
09-12-15, 08:56 AM
Y'all aren't kidding. I refuse to believe a level 12 Forest dragon is stronger than Helios, Dark Angel, Angel, Infinity, Quetzal, Amazon and Emerald knight. I'm too stubborn to use the 12 gold to skip right now. So I keep throwing every epic diamond and battle dragon at this dork.

Yeah, epic fire beat out 11 gemstone. How did that happen?? I'm starting to think it really is just pure chance.

pernmagic
09-12-15, 09:08 AM
If it's any help I usually use the battle arena site but this time I mainly used the basic colour dominance info at the beginning of the this thread and I had much more success ...... Did not always work but certainly made a difference .......

kimandamelia
09-12-15, 09:12 AM
I used the calculator once, I didn't find it useful. I just put opposite colors of my opponent and if it is a diamond or champ, they usually go down with Fire, Forest, or Magic. I have only lost multiple times on a battle maybe twice. Never had losses for a day like I have read here. Actually, I very rarely use any of my champs. Just my experiences, hope they may help someone!

chuckyt888
09-12-15, 09:26 AM
hi, the answer to this question has been posted multiple of times already since page 20++ of thread, and someone has also just answered around 2 pages ahead of your question :) ch 8 and 10 are both red hedges. it does help reading previous pages of the thread so u can avoid mistakes in tales esp with it being so pressured for time :)

hi this used to happen to me frequently, i usually just reboot the device and log in into the game again and the tales is back. sometimes it might take 2-3 reboots/restarts and giving it a bit of time to update also helps :) so far, everytime it has happened to me and the game reloads, I'm still at the chapter that i was last working on :)

I'm not reading 20 pages of a thread where the quest objectives are officially posted on page1.

Caused people to lose hours. Objective met.

chuckyt888
09-12-15, 09:32 AM
For anyone wondering what people are talking about when they talk about battle arena being manipulated this is it. When you battle normally outside of events or tournaments youll notice the arena behaves as it should. When you have a high winning percentage youll typically win or win at the rate you should mathematically.

When you have a 60-90% chance and lose 8 times in a row in this event now you know what people are talking about.

I've been on a Rex dragon that I have a 60%+ chance on since last night.

lady_saphira
09-12-15, 09:52 AM
So can anyone tell me if it's worth skipping ahead to the next chapter? I've got one battle remaining for 8. Would it be worth it to go ahead and pay to start 9? Or just wait. I'll probably pay to skip to 10 as that'll be a Monday for me and I have to work. If I skip to start 9 would I still be starting 10 as if I hadn't skipped or would 10 start at my next reset at 2am??

orleansparish
09-12-15, 10:14 AM
So can anyone tell me if it's worth skipping ahead to the next chapter? I've got one battle remaining for 8. Would it be worth it to go ahead and pay to start 9? Or just wait. I'll probably pay to skip to 10 as that'll be a Monday for me and I have to work. If I skip to start 9 would I still be starting 10 as if I hadn't skipped or would 10 start at my next reset at 2am??

Time is running out and chapter 9 is going to be tough. I would definitely just pay the 45 gems to skip and start early. This will give you more time to plant food to get through chapter 10.

DeeDe99
09-12-15, 10:17 AM
I'm not reading 20 pages of a thread where the quest objectives are officially posted on page1.

"Officially posted"? I think you misunderstand. This is a USER forum.

lady_saphira
09-12-15, 10:20 AM
Time is running out and chapter 9 is going to be tough. I would definitely just pay the 45 gems to skip and start early. This will give you more time to plant food to get through chapter 10.

Yeah, maybe. Think I've decided is just worth it to skip ahead, use ultimate in battles if needed. I'd still end up paying less gold total than if I bought a dragon for gold. Love the nouveau dragon so much! My 4th battle was a level 10 love dragon. Took down 1 of my super rares and I finally used ultimate the second go round. No way these battles aren't rigged right now.

DeeDe99
09-12-15, 10:21 AM

What food do you need in Chapter 10? It is just an evolve.

lady_saphira
09-12-15, 10:26 AM

Just evolve comic to level 10. And I'm less worried about food in ten than the battle rounds. I've got comic at 7 already waiting to feed ten times. Then 5 more feeds should get him to ten. I've got enough food for that. I may have enough to feed my splatter 10 times too. Maybe. I've got 120k food once I harvest my scaly pears. If not, I'll skip the splatter one. I'll just have to replenish my gold.I've been saving for a while now and still have a good amount. Wasn't sure what to spend it on as the aren't any dragons I would spend it on some there are too many I want and I couldn't choose. I don't generally speed up breedings either. Guess tales is where my gold will be spent for the most part which I'm okay with. Get some awesome dragons for way cheaper than buying one out of the market.

I think she just meant food to evolve dragons for battling possibly? Either way, think I'm gonna need the time so I don't have to deal with it Monday when I go back to work.

chuckyt888
09-12-15, 10:26 AM

That's the funniest thing Ive heard in a long time. It's not just users.

lady_saphira
09-12-15, 10:35 AM

No its not but it is generally users that post the info on what's involved in the tales, correct? I may be wrong though...

DeeDe99
09-12-15, 10:39 AM
Just evolve comic to level 10. And I'm less worried about food in ten than the battle rounds. I've got comic at 7 already waiting to feed ten times. Then 5 more feeds should get him to ten. I've got enough food for that. I may have enough to feed my splatter 10 times too. Maybe. I've got 120k food once I harvest my scaly pears. If not, I'll skip the splatter one. I'll just have to replenish my gold.I've been saving for a while now and still have a good amount. Wasn't sure what to spend it on as the aren't any dragons I would spend it on some there are too many I want and I couldn't choose. I don't generally speed up breedings either. Guess tales is where my gold will be spent for the most part which I'm okay with. Get some awesome dragons for way cheaper than buying one out of the market.

I think she just meant food to evolve dragons for battling possibly? Either way, think I'm gonna need the time so I don't have to deal with it Monday when I go back to work.

I've finally learnt to resist the temptation to sped up breedings. Have left a 44 hour den session go the full 44 hours!

Yes, OrleansParish may not have fed to the end of Lvl 9 yet.

Battles were tough in Chapter 9, plus you can only "pre-do" one of the two Splatter Quests, so if you are OK spending the Gold to start it early, I suggest you do. Five more battles in Chapter 10 could be tougher. I'm still healing my losers from Chapter 9!

DeeDe99
09-12-15, 10:43 AM

Some are easily amused, I see.

PrincessCouture2014
09-12-15, 10:46 AM
Druid is ****ing my dragons any help. Its last battle of chapter 8. I want to complete my goal

rasike
09-12-15, 10:48 AM
I finished chapter 9, and I think it needs more time (at least 7 hours) than other chapters. It's good that we can prepare things in advance. The minimum time for chapter 10 is 4 hours, depending on luck in the arena. My Splatter and Comic dragons ate about 200,000 apples during the 9th chapter. I did not use any gold during this event, but I might use some to speed up time between arena battles if I will have a bad luck tomorrow.
I wish good luck to everyone in the arena battles!

chuckyt888
09-12-15, 11:32 AM
Some are easily amused, I see.

Pretty easy when something as funny as what occurs in this game and community is right in front of your face.

Eventually someone will take a look under the hood.

chuckyt888
09-12-15, 11:34 AM
Approaching 10 55%+ win chance attempts on a Rex dragon. Nice.

orleansparish
09-12-15, 11:40 AM

I'd meant skip chapter 8 to focus on level 9 and getting the dragon to epic at chapter 10. From these past events players had problems with all the food needed to get two dragons to epic. Especially if they didn't check here and saw its best to wait to feed the dragons. Before as get my dragons to epic first to be ahead of their asking. THIS time it hurt some of us, from my own experience and from what I've seen on other forums. We fed our dragon and THEN learned we had to feed them again. So we ended up having to use gold to skip OR give away precious food to get through some parts.

I was assuming the player didn't have a bunch of food sitting around. I definitely used the gold to get started with chapter 9 early, because these stupid battles were going to be a pest. I stil think any player on chapter 7 or 8 should use gold to start 9 early while focusing on food.

DeeDe99
09-12-15, 11:49 AM
Yes, OrleansParish, I see where you're coming from. Yes, the food requirement was horrific. A lot of us skipped the Splatter to Lvl 13 Act, I believe. The battles in Chpt 9 were not at all pleasant! I can confirm!

lady_saphira
09-12-15, 12:07 PM

Yes, OrleansParish, I see where you're coming from. Yes, the food requirement was horrific. A lot of us skipped the Splatter to Lvl 13 Act, I believe. The battles in Chpt 9 were not at all pleasant! I can confirm!

Yeah the battles alone are going to be the death of me. Though first battle for 9 was level 13 illusion. I took him out in 1 strike with level 10 forest. Thinking there's something to using the Commons. That's the second time today my common has taken out a supposedly stronger dragon.

rasike
09-12-15, 12:24 PM
Approaching 10 55%+ win chance attempts on a Rex dragon. Nice.
Did you try Titan, bash attack? It saved me during the last tournament

sun783
09-12-15, 12:35 PM
So upset with myself. Played Dragon Tales for 1st time quite enthusiastically.
While doing chapter 7 I decided to plan ahead. To my dismay found that it will be impossible for me to grow enough food on my 7 enchanted
farms to raise my Splatter and Comic dragons to required levels. Have now stopped playing. Wasted a lot of gold and time trying to stay within chapters. Will read future Dragon Tales thoroughly before playing again. :(:(:(

Sha_gayle
09-12-15, 12:48 PM

Nobody's telling u to read 20+ pages of the thread,if u only tried reading even just a couple of the last pages before ur post,u would have seen somebody has actually posted the right hedges to craft. Thats just TWO pages of reading not 20.

Its actually as a favor to other players that the OP put in all the chapters and acts needed. He or she was not obligated to do it at all. I do understand the frustration with the wasted time but he or she still deserves our appreciation for trying to help. :)

LOL! exactly my thoughts. Thank you Deedee99!! :) How is it official when it was posted by another player like us?? Checking wiki for himself might have made it more official, though from what i understand wiki had the wrong info also at the start of dragon tales hence the incorrect info on the 1st page.

No its not but it is generally users that post the info on what's involved in the tales, correct? I may be wrong though...
Yup u got that right!! :) it's usually a fellow user or player with the wiki app where u can see the chapters who posts these to help other fellow players be prepared. :)

I have always been grateful to those who post the chapters and corrections as they have always been a great help! They dont have to share it with us,but they do! Thank you!!

DeeDe99
09-12-15, 01:16 PM
So upset with myself. Played Dragon Tales for 1st time quite enthusiastically.
While doing chapter 7 I decided to plan ahead. To my dismay found that it will be impossible for me to grow enough food on my 7 enchanted
farms to raise my Splatter and Comic dragons to required levels. Have now stopped playing. Wasted a lot of gold and time trying to stay within chapters. Will read future Dragon Tales thoroughly before playing again. :(:(:(

Hi Sun, I'm new too and I only managed to grow enough by skipping Chapter 9 Act 3. Given the prize for that chapter was 15 gold, the skip cost of 10 gold was covered. Could you make it if you did that? Mind you I was growing flat out from before I started, I can understand if you didn't realise the quantities until Chapter 7, it would be impossible. Just if you have already spent gold, trying to see how you could recover the situation. Might it be worth spending a little more gold to buy the food shortfall?

Sandybellee
09-12-15, 01:47 PM
Phew! Finally done with chapter 9! One more to go... This is starting to feel like work, lol! ;)

chuckyt888
09-12-15, 01:48 PM
So everyone would need to read through every page of a stickied thread when they are after quest objectives on the first page.... fair enough.

Where do you think the wiki gets their info/who runs them?

You can keep carrying on in attack mode if you want. This has absolutely nothing to do with the original poster and being "ungrateful". It's an extension of many other things alot of people are unhappy with in this game.

A mod should have edited the original quest objectives on a stickied thread if they are wrong IMO.

naga2keren
09-12-15, 02:09 PM

If you dont have enough apples to feed splatter just skip it, pay with 10 gold. Feed the comic dragon instead.

chuckyt888
09-12-15, 02:21 PM
In related news, Rex still won't go down since last night. About a 0.8% chance of that happening currently with the 55% dragons Im using.

The problem is when this is consistent behavior. It happens all the time in tournaments/events where you actually have odds in your favor on a given dragon.

Maybe I should play the lottery?

knuffel19
09-12-15, 02:23 PM

If you dont have enough apples to feed splatter just skip it, pay with 10 gold. Feed the comic dragon instead.

Thanks for the tip, I will do that. I have already spent gold on the battles as I kept getting dragons like the Black Diamond to fight. Normally never see them except these kind of battles. So annoying. But I have nearly finished the second practice makes perfect and have to feed the dragons. Wonder if I will be able to finish this one. Never managed the last on either...

knuffel19
09-12-15, 02:23 PM
In related news, Rex still won't go down since last night. About a 0.8% chance of that happening currently with the 55% dragons Im using.

The problem is when this is consistent behavior. It happens all the time in tournaments/events where you actually have odds in your favor on a given dragon.

Lottery gives better odds....

JMThrive
09-12-15, 02:26 PM
This game is nuts. Yesterday it took me 14 battles to win 4. Today I went 5 for 5 with only one battle lasting past the 2nd round.

sun783
09-12-15, 02:28 PM
Tnx for advice. Has given me a bit of hope. Will skip 9.3 when I get there. Am now trying to grow food like crazy for comic. Gold is not abundant in my game so it is not worth spending 20 gold on food as I can grow more food in 2 hours if I dedicate myself to doing so. Staying hopeful for now.

pernmagic
09-12-15, 02:36 PM

Good advice from someone who choose to pay some sale gold to raise Splatter good luck hope your last arena is as kind to you as it was to me and you can finish :)

infinitelove19
09-12-15, 02:47 PM
Not a fan of having to feed my splatter dragon past level 10... and my Comic, since I already raised him to level 10 not realizing there would be a goal to feed him some more. Of course, if this goal hadn't involved all this feeding & evolving, I would have preferred my comic at level 3 - so cute at that level!!!

rasike
09-12-15, 02:51 PM

You should restart your device before the next battle. Sometimes it helps.

chuckyt888
09-12-15, 03:04 PM
You should restart your device before the next battle. Sometimes it helps.

Thx for the advice. I've tried that periodically. Just tried again. 10 losses in a row now.i think. I'm losing count. My epic champs are now getting depleted. Most of the battles were 55%+ chances. Now I'm into 45% epic champs.

The funny part is that its not even a diamond breed or champ I'm facing in a tournament where you may have less than 25% chance on. Beyond absurd at this point and this type of thing happens frequently. I have a great set of arena dragons too.

The math just never adds up and it appears that the dragon match ups really don't have much to do with anything a lot of the time.

rasike
09-12-15, 03:29 PM
Chuckyt888, that's really unfair. I've noticed that my champions usually are worse in battles than other dragons, even if champions should have a better chance. I hope you will win very soon.

orleansparish
09-12-15, 03:35 PM
Not a fan of having to feed my splatter dragon past level 10... and my Comic, since I already raised him to level 10 not realizing there would be a goal to feed him some more. Of course, if this goal hadn't involved all this feeding & evolving, I would have preferred my comic at level 3 - so cute at that level!!!

This needs to be noted for the next event like this. Before, most of us used to feed our dragons to epic since that's all they usually asked for. Now theyve switched it up and are having us wait to feed. I'll have to be careful the next time. Still planting rushrooms and cannot wait for this to be over. I just know I'll get caught up on the FFS event like this too.

chuckyt888
09-12-15, 03:45 PM
Tx for the sentiments, rasike. It's my opinion that within the code, during the events/tourneys that things are designed to make you spend a certain amount of time/gold. Arena percentages most certainly do not come into play as much or get manipulated. If they want that, then they should have the quest objective be fight in the arena X amount of times (winning being irrelevant). What is happening currently is unethical at best.