PDA

View Full Version : Farm stand

3cala
09-03-15, 10:12 PM
I do think there's a problem with my farm stand. It has been over 8 hours before anything has sold in th slots shown in the picture. Only items from the empty slot shown have sold. It's like no one can see my other items for sale. They are always things that sold pretty quickly in the past. Please have a look.

Trying again to include screenshot from my iPad.

SparklyOctopus
09-04-15, 10:33 AM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that! Sometimes, items maybe sell a bit slower if your items are not showing up in the Newspaper. Could you check and see if your items are sold now?

3cala
09-04-15, 08:41 PM
Yes, several of them sold overnight and the regular pace has picked back up again. It was a stalemate for about 8 hours, though. Thanks

3cala
09-08-15, 08:11 AM
There's definitely something wonky with the algorithm. It's as if only one slot is ever really advertised or seen by anyone. I can continually sell from that same slot all day long but none of the other slots sell. When I post the same item to the one slot it will sell almost immediately even though the same item for the same price has been sitting in the other slot all day. Maybe the sale notification on the other slots is being held back for some reason. Including the promoted item, it will sit there all day as well. Weird & Suspicious.

SparklyOctopus
09-08-15, 11:26 AM
Hey there! Sorry to hear you're still encountering issues with the Farm Stand. If you promoted one of your items, that item will definitely be shown up in the Newspaper more often. If you do not promote the items, they may not be seen in the Newspaper as often which could be the reason as to why the items may be selling slower.