PDA

View Full Version : Train requesting items I don't have access to make

3cala
09-03-15, 08:15 PM
I have just made it to the train station and doing my second delivery. It's asking me for something I don't recognize and I know I can't make it looks like a big popped popcorn. If I fill the train completely instead of the one item, will I only get 2 gems instead of 5? Imthink that's a bug then the game should know what level you're at and what you can make

Same as the plane deliveries. It shouldn't keep asking me for jewelry if I don't have the machine that makes it.

As a follow-up question, if you know you can't fill all deliveries, might as well you stop loading the train once you've reached the 2 gem mark?

[S8] Walt
09-04-15, 10:58 AM
The Train and the Order Warehouse will occasionally have items that are available for your level but you may not be able to make yet. If you want to attempt to fill these items, you can buy the items from the Newsstand/Neighbors or you can begin making these items. Keep in mind, you will only get the the reward from the Train for the Star level you have filled, if you want the 3 Star reward, you must completely fill the Train.

GuardiaOsteo
09-04-15, 06:39 PM
I'm the same - I have every building but I'm being asked for 10 of these cookies on a plate or chocolate pudding I don't know what it is, and none of the buildings I have make it!! Seems a bit unfair

3cala
09-04-15, 08:43 PM
Guardia, you can make th chocolate items in th chocolatier. Maybe you are missing that one?

Intended up buying the stuff I thought was popcorn....turns out it was alpaca wool

GuardiaOsteo
09-06-15, 05:41 AM
I'm only level 26, can't make it yet, thx tho