PDA

View Full Version : Guide: CHEESE! event

fatbearsecondary
09-03-15, 02:49 PM
please see the current guide thread by lorettasapron (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84459-QUEST-Cheese-Event).

lorettasapron
09-03-15, 02:50 PM
Oi!

;)

fatbearsecondary
09-03-15, 02:57 PM
Oi!

;)

lol, hi! do you want to do this one? i'm actually out of town this weekend, but if you're going to be around, i'll ... can I delete my thread? idk, i just want someone who's going to update as we go along, I *guess* you can be trusted!! =P

lorettasapron
09-03-15, 03:02 PM
I didn't mean to steal your thunder, after all you are the whizz of RS2!

If you're not going to be around this weekend then I guess it makes sense for me to be OP.

Good luck deleting your own thread! I'm sure Kooky will do the honours before long... :P

Nessell
09-03-15, 03:10 PM
FYI - check the market for goats cheese just got one there. Is this a first for event items being sold in the market?

fatbearsecondary
09-03-15, 03:15 PM
FYI - check the market for goats cheese just got one there. Is this a first for event items being sold in the market?

weird! yes, definitely a first.

princessimogen
09-03-15, 04:23 PM

Seafood was sold through that market for the Japanese event. Just realized that you might have meant street market. That's a first I think.