PDA

View Full Version : QUEST: Cheese Event

lorettasapron
09-03-15, 02:49 PM
There's a new goal set has been released in the last few minutes. The theme is cheese, and there is a six step quest to be completed within four days. The final prize is the Cheese Mountain. There are several other new items as well, all costing gems. However I'm sure some of them will be possible to win in the quest along with the mountain. Likewise there are two new recipes as well: the Three Cheese Blend and Ultimate Grilled Cheese are encountered along the way.

NOTE: If you cannot see the Goat Cheese (for Three Cheese Blend) in Bob's Butcher Shop try restarting your game.

As for the goals themselves, they are as follows:

Step 1
Serve 5 Water to Customers
Collect 3 Pepper Jack Cheese ... collect these from customers
Collect Goat Cheese ... available at Bob's Butcher Shop where it is unlocked for 10 coins. Also appears in Street Market

Step 2
Serve 2 Grilled Cheese ... find it on the Diner Stove
Make 1 Three Cheese Blend ... find it on the Diner Stove; requires 3 Goat Cheese, 6 Pepper Jack Cheese, 2 Cheese, 3 Cream; 30 mins to cook

Step 3
Serve 5 Grilled Cheese
Make 1 Three Cheese Blend
Learn Ultimate Grilled Cheese ... find it on the Commercial Range; requires 2 Three Cheese Blend, 3 Cheese, 3 Bread; 200 coins and 3 mins to learn
Reward: 5 Quick Serves

Step 4
Serve 2 French Dip ... find it on the Commercial Range
Serve 2 Chicken Noodle Soup ... find it on the Commercial Range
Master Ultimate Grilled Cheese to Level 1 ... requires 3 batches; 1 hr to cook

Step 5
Serve 5 Breakfast Sandwich ... find it on the Diner Stove
Serve 1 Tomato Soup ... find it on the Diner Stove
Master Ultimate Grilled Cheese to Level 2 ... requires 3 batches

Step 6
Serve 1 Hamburger ... find it on the Diner Stove
Serve 1 Stew ... find it on the Commercial Range
Master Ultimate Grilled Cheese to Level 3 ... requires 4 batches
Reward: Cheese Mountain decoration

Extra Step (unlocks after Step 6)
Serve 1 Ultimate Grilled Cheese
Serve 1 Tomato Soup

Ultimate Grilled Cheese statistics:

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23456&d=1441318896

chanrun
09-03-15, 02:52 PM
I don't see it either!!!

fatbearsecondary
09-03-15, 02:56 PM
I had to restart the game to get it, hopefully that works for y'all?

fatbearsecondary
09-03-15, 03:19 PM
Step 1
Serve 5 water
Collect 6 Jack Cheese (received when you serve customers water)
Collect 3 Goat Cheese (purchased from Bob's Butcher on a 2 hour timer)

NB: I had to restart my game in order to get Goat Cheese to appear in the Butcher's Shop

Step 2
Serve 2 Grilled Cheese
Make 1 Three Cheese Blend (requires 3 Goat cheese, 6 Jack Cheese, 2 Cheese, and 3 Cream, 30 minutes on the Diner Stove)

Step 3
Serve 5 Grilled Cheese
Make 1 Three Cheese Blend
Learn Ultimate Grilled Cheese (requires 2 Three Cheese Blend, 3 Cheese, 3 Bread, 3 minutes to learn on the Commercial Range)

Step 4
Serve 2 French Dip
Serve 2 Chicken Noodle Soup
Master Ultimate Grilled Cheese to 1 star (requires 3 cooks)

fatbearsecondary
09-03-15, 03:21 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23456&d=1441318896

Look a picture

fatbearsecondary
09-03-15, 03:37 PM
Excellent work sir! =P

Also, some interesting info from the other thread (which I can't delete, ah well), which I can't personally confirm:

FYI - check the market for goats cheese just got one there. Is this a first for event items being sold in the market?

This would be the first time an event item is available in the street market.

lorettasapron
09-03-15, 03:39 PM
Excellent work sir! =P

Also, some interesting info from the other thread (which I can't delete, ah well), which I can't personally confirm:

This would be the first time an event item is available in the street market.

Very interesting, and in a good way!

Nessell
09-03-15, 04:09 PM
Just got a second and third goats cheese from the street market so they pop up there reasonably frequently.

SSInfinity1
09-03-15, 04:49 PM
Hi,
For the Ultimate Grilled Cheese, I cannot find goat cheese in the butcher shop! Kindly fix it. I am using iphone and my id is SSInfinity1.
Thanks!

fatbearsecondary
09-03-15, 07:43 PM
Second mastery is also 3 cooks

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23459&d=1441334620

iskaychology101
09-03-15, 08:25 PM
Same here :( no goat cheese at the butcher shop!

Nessell
09-03-15, 08:28 PM
Try force closing and restarting the game....that fixed the no goats cheese issue for me (iOS)

iskaychology101
09-03-15, 08:32 PM
Same here :( no goat cheese at the butcher shop!

Never mind.. I had to delete then reinstall the game.

cquinn32
09-03-15, 09:02 PM
Step 5
Serve 5 Breakfast Sandwich
Serve 1 Tomato Soup
Master Ultimate Grilled Cheese to 2 stars

jojowzs
09-04-15, 12:08 AM
How many times to master it to 2 stars?

princessimogen
09-04-15, 12:29 AM
How many times to master it to 2 stars?

3 to master to level 2

Step 6 (last)

Serve 1 hamburger
Serve 1 stew
Master ultimate grilled cheese to Level 3 (4 to master)

Reward: cheese mountain

(See another goal I posted below that's triggered when you complete this)

jojowzs
09-04-15, 03:50 AM
Sounds do able and now my mastery spice stock comes in very handy. Love the reward... Finally something for my cats to play with 😁

princessimogen
09-04-15, 05:10 AM
Additional Goal!

So I stopped making cheese sauce because I was about to finish the three star mastery for the ultimate grilled cheese recipe but when I finished the cheese quest, a new goal (also with a 4 day deadline) popped up!

Grilled, Grate, Terrific!

Serve 1 ultimate grilled cheese
Serve 1 Tomato Soup
Text: What a picture perfect serving. Say Cheese! (Just click the go button or whatever button is there. Nothing to do/make).

Rewards: 500 coins, 5exp

I don't think it's worth creating a new thread for this since its triggered by the cheese quest goal, but mods can feel free to move it.

lorettasapron
09-04-15, 08:15 AM
Additional Goal!

So I stopped making cheese sauce because I was about to finish the three star mastery for the ultimate grilled cheese recipe but when I finished the cheese quest, a new goal (also with a 4 day deadline) popped up!

Grilled, Grate, Terrific!

Serve 1 ultimate grilled cheese
Serve 1 Tomato Soup
Text: What a picture perfect serving. Say Cheese! (Just click the go button or whatever button is there. Nothing to do/make).

Rewards: 500 coins, 5exp

I don't think it's worth creating a new thread for this since its triggered by the cheese quest goal, but mods can feel free to move it.

Quite strange for this not to just be included as part of the main quest. I've just added it on the OP as an 'extra' step to the main quest.

Thanks for all your help princessimogen! :)

txangel1109
09-04-15, 10:28 AM
Everyone has been so helpful to me. I need advice. I just got a galaxy tablet 4. Can I play this game on it. Does it use s lot of data. I am on level 49 on my iPhone. Can the game share between devices? Any help greatly appreciated.

princessimogen
09-04-15, 03:03 PM
Quite strange for this not to just be included as part of the main quest. I've just added it on the OP as an 'extra' step to the main quest.

Thanks for all your help princessimogen! :)

No problem! Seeing the coming steps really helps players prepare and move quickly through the goals.

Also, I can confirm that the extra step is indeed the last of this challenge!

tito786
09-04-15, 10:40 PM
I am at step5 hopefully I complete this quest in time.

catfoodie
09-05-15, 03:13 AM
Everyone has been so helpful to me. I need advice. I just got a galaxy tablet 4. Can I play this game on it. Does it use s lot of data. I am on level 49 on my iPhone. Can the game share between devices? Any help greatly appreciated.
Yes, you can. In the right upper corner there is a circle and when you click on it the S8 network oppens (list of games). There is also account settings button (it says my username and there is also change settings button where you can change the password or login into other account). So you can either use that login and password you have there to login from different device, or you can create a new account.
So when you open game from different device, just do tutorial and then go into S8 network and choose account settings, and there just type in your login info.
Also regarding data usage - in my current period (which is couple of weeks I believe) I only used 59mb (I wasn't playing really hardcore though so it might be more, depends on how often you use it with no wifi).

lnztrekfan
09-05-15, 09:12 AM
Do we get to keep Ultimate Grilled Cheese recipe after event is over? Thank you for your help :)

SSInfinity1
09-05-15, 10:02 AM
Do we get to keep Ultimate Grilled Cheese recipe after event is over? Thank you for your help :)
Hi, I do not think we get to keep this recipe. In the recipe book, it shows that this is available only for 3 days from today.

felicitymay78
09-05-15, 12:14 PM
At last, a timed event that I can actually finish!

lnztrekfan
09-05-15, 07:49 PM
Hi, I do not think we get to keep this recipe. In the recipe book, it shows that this is available only for 3 days from today.

Thank you SSInfinity1. I wasn't sure about it. I definitely appreciate your response :)

ashsparkle
09-06-15, 01:25 AM
Hey guys I've been away for a while and just got this quest with 38 hours to do it. How many hours did you get?

jojowzs
09-06-15, 06:26 AM
4days but depending on which level you're on it should be doable in 38 hours

Rainstorms45
09-06-15, 05:16 PM
Ugh I need 2 more but now I can't find goat cheese in the market....