PDA

View Full Version : Level 99

mctrifflyn
09-03-15, 08:24 AM
It seems on bakery story, restaurant story and fashion story, I can't go beyond level 99! I'm level 118 in farm story. Are those 3 games done at level 99 with no option to go higher?

FrozenTurtle
09-03-15, 10:35 AM
Level 99 is the current maximum level for those three games. Sorry for any confusion!

mctrifflyn
09-04-15, 10:11 AM
Thank you for sharing!!

ozoz12
09-10-15, 02:02 AM
Level 99 is the current maximum level for those three games. Sorry for any confusion!

Hi FT

I am not quite understand, if FS can program to go beyond 100, why can't Bakery, Restaurant be the same? It just a matter of
coding right? I believe we all know BS & RS are the most popular story but I am very sure TL are well aware there are lots of loyal
player had deflated because there is no more challenge there beside the regular weekly update. I am very sure a lot of players would
love to see more level available. At least something they can target to achieve. Don't get me wrong for a multi million/billion dollar company will not listen to their customer. Maybe Storm8 is happy with the current income but not think about the long term customer relationship... just my thought!