they'll miss by not much,
but for one left-behind
sparkling red gem"

So we curse and we shout,
throw our devices about,
and play it again and again.

pcsgal
09-03-15, 12:51 PM
Right after I posted this I tried again and made it through the level with one star and am most likely never going back to try for more. I guess I gave the devil its due.

yorkeme
09-03-15, 09:55 PM
Right after I posted this I tried again and made it through the level with one star and am most likely never going back to try for more. I guess I gave the devil its due. hehehe!!! You cracked me up! That seems to me to almost always be the case. I post here and go back to the game and viola, I get past it! I wonder if any of our other gamers can come up with such a cute little ditty about their least favorite stage of the game? I am still smiling and giggling !!!

pcsgal
09-04-15, 02:00 PM
hehehe!!! You cracked me up! That seems to me to almost always be the case. I post here and go back to the game and viola, I get past it! I wonder if any of our other gamers can come up with such a cute little ditty about their least favorite stage of the game? I am still smiling and giggling !!!

If I made you laugh, my work is done....for now.

WildcatG2
09-19-15, 08:17 AM
What did you use to pass this level?

belbyrae
09-30-15, 08:57 PM
Okay, I give up. This level might drive me insane!!!

pcsgal
10-02-15, 04:20 AM
What did you use to pass this level?

My apologies, but when I updated the OS for my iPad, I removed all of my screenshots from previous levels to conserve space, and no longer have this level.

yorkeme
10-10-15, 09:42 AM
Oops still having trouble...