PDA

View Full Version : So what do the boxes do?

thecoolgu2
09-02-15, 02:43 PM
I'm talking about the special 24 gem boxes. Do they give out goal items, or do give out completely different things?

LalaSmooth
09-02-15, 02:51 PM
They give you different items. Goal items are different. Some box items are not worth 24 gems but it's a gamble

LalaSmooth
09-02-15, 02:52 PM
For example. 1st and 2nd prize items are really good but 3rd and 4th are usually rubbish but it varies in different boxes.

twospoons
09-02-15, 03:14 PM
the master box thread http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48635-Restaurant-Master-Box-List has images of a lot of the various content.

like lalasmooth said, it's a gamble: you get ONE of the possible prizes from the box when you open it. it's a 1% chance that item will be the 1st place, a 10% chance it will be one of the two 2nd place items, a 35% chance it will be one of the two 3rd place items, and a 54% chance it will be one of the four or so 4th place items. (i think i remembered those numbers correctly.) there's no way to increase your odds or predict what you'll get, and there are no returns if you don't like what you got.

on the other hand, you might get something good! it all depends on whether you're willing to take the risk. personally, i don't try my luck unless i actually like the 4th place content, even if i don't think it's worth the 24 gems, at least that way i won't get something i hate.