PDA

View Full Version : Extra Suggestions

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
09-02-15, 01:16 PM
Hello! I'd like to suggest some more features. Besides of all the limited things I'd like to come back, there's also something I want, and this is things for updates. I don't want more dragons with the same colors, there are A LOT OF DRAGONS IN THE GAME!!!!! So, because of this, I decided to make up a list of some suggestions that I'd like. Besides this, I'll also add some more things. Now, here's the list:

*I'd like that when you select to start a breeding session in some, but not all combinations, a list of all the dragons that can currently be bred with these dragons appear and you may select which dragon do you want to obtain. But if you choose a Rare dragon, you also need to select a Common dragon, and if you choose Super Rare, you need to select a Rare one. However, this os disabled with Triple Type hybrids, dragons that have spittable types, and all Diamond Type dragons. I suggest this because, after the Explorer and Tree Frog Dragons were released, I'd only like to have the Life and Wild Dragons at the start of a new game. The same reason is because of other early combinations of your first dragons.

*I'd like another type that represents another color, such as Brown Type, Orange Type, or Gray Type. I'd also like a dragon that its types are Gemstone and Rainbow. I'm suggesting this because I want you to concentrate in another type instead of releasing dragons with classic combos.

*Something cool would be more Diamond Type hybrids! Also make some with three colors. Also cool would be Gold earning hybrids.

*Also please make every player to get at least one gold sale each week. I'm some of the very few players who stopped getting them. 3-4 months! Please TL! Please!

*I'd also like Big Diamond Fields! Coin Capacity should be about 60,000 and should cost 5,000,000 coins!!! Holds 3 dragons!!! Please also make the Ultimate Fields, for 2,000 gold! It can hold 180,000 coins and 4 dragons!!

I'll suggest more later, thanx!

1ch1ps
09-12-15, 07:47 AM
Some more selection ... And I vote for more gold sales too...and maybe once every other months do a sale 50-60% off. I play Dream Fish and lately they've had 1or 2 offerings 70% off. Or maybe do something like you do with Castle Story where you do the packs at reasonable prices of $4.99, not the $14.99 that has been happening. If you pay several games you save you money to buy gold.

Suggestion: I would like a spot where you can pull every dragon you have up by type. I'm on level 109 with 3 island full of dragons. Doing the special quest now I had no idea if I had the dragon you needed to breed. It took me 15 minutes of just hitting islands hoping to find. I play Dragonvale and we have a building you go to, look up the dragon by name, hit find and it takes you to the dragon.