PDA

View Full Version : Item drops

bomberviking316
09-02-15, 08:36 AM
We should be able to sell the extra items we collect. I'm having a hard time progressing in this game because I get the same items all the time. I understand it's done this way to encourage players to buy gems, but this actually makes me not spend money because it's seems kind of cheap. Thanks

littledarc3
09-10-15, 09:22 AM
A store to trade in 5 of one thing for 1 of another would be nice. Example: trade 5 nails for a hammer!

Toyprincess
09-10-15, 01:45 PM
We should be able to sell the extra items we collect. I'm having a hard time progressing in this game because I get the same items all the time. I understand it's done this way to encourage players to buy gems, but this actually makes me not spend money because it's seems kind of cheap. Thanks

I can only imagine how nice it would be to actually finish a quest or possibly expand your restaurant AND upgrade your storage without waiting a month for the right combination of supplies!!! GREAT suggestion bomberviking316

dee090295
09-11-15, 04:09 PM
A store to trade in 5 of one thing for 1 of another would be nice. Example: trade 5 nails for a hammer!

Yes this idea is perfect! Please make this happen, TL :'0

littledarc3
09-13-15, 10:22 AM
I'd like it to apply to tools, and to herbs. I would LOVE to trade 5 garlic for a vanilla or ginger. Heck, I'd trade 10 for a vanilla considering the grow time.