PDA

View Full Version : Why does my rating go down so quickly?

kpkpkp
08-13-10, 03:57 AM
My rating seems to be going down much more quickly than it used to. For example, I had to get my rating back up to a four yesterday, because I hadn't watered since earlier in the morning. When I going to bed I had a four, watered a few farms, and when I woke up my rating was a low three.
Until lately, it has never fallen so quickly. What is going on?

Thank you :)

Hawk 8
08-13-10, 10:57 AM
My rating seems to be going down much more quickly than it used to. For example, I had to get my rating back up to a four yesterday, because I hadn't watered since earlier in the morning. When I going to bed I had a four, watered a few farms, and when I woke up my rating was a low three.
Until lately, it has never fallen so quickly. What is going on?

Thank you :)

I'm guessing you rating is not dropping any more quickly now than it ever did. You just probably don't have as big of a cushion above your 4 star rating that you are used to having. Every time you water you get so many start points. Your star points continue to rise after you have reached level 4. Every day you lose so many start points in order to keep you watering. You just probably had a large cushion above the level four and you never saw your level dropping.

Unregistered
08-16-10, 02:54 PM
How do I use the gifts my neighbors have given me?