Natasha_07
09-01-15, 09:47 AM
Update...

Natasha_07
09-01-15, 02:08 PM
It's on the blog.

twospoons
09-01-15, 02:13 PM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/430787ca7adc0cf1affad10eda2f9e2f/tumblr_inline_nu0mw4KkHM1qm7yoc_540.png

Delighted by dumplings? Smitten by scallion pancakes? Then the culinary landscape of China awaits you! Get ready to transform your Restaurant into the Middle Kingdom with the Panda Pen in Restaurant Story!

Set a far east mood with these new items:

Waving Cat decoration
Bamboo Forest wallpaper
Harmony floor tile

twospoons
09-01-15, 02:16 PM
I feel like someone just requested/suggested more asian items? I might be making that up though. It's not particularly expansive, at least from the image, but there's so much other asian stuff that i don't think it matters. And hey, more animals for people who loved the recent crate! another zoo exhibit, steelersbabyyy?

jmsgagirl
09-01-15, 05:01 PM
I hope next weeks goal is fall related.

deekathleen
09-01-15, 06:37 PM
I don't like the update here or on bs this week I like this one the least of the two :(

lauraleighashby
09-01-15, 07:05 PM
Really like the wallpaper and the vase. Unable to see the tile really but it definitely doesn't go with the wallpaper. The pandas do follow with the animal crate....hoping they release those individually for BF. Always happy for new recipes as well.

pixiegamer
09-01-15, 08:45 PM
Oooh, lovely! I really like the wallpaper and floor tiles. Hoping the new appliance isn't for gems, but even if it is, I won't be too bothered since I've got Chinese ovens from the CNY goals last year.

I'm getting inspired to redecorate :) Throw in a Koi Pond LTO (pretty please, S8?) and I'm sold!

aiyoosha
09-01-15, 09:45 PM
I feel like someone just requested/suggested more asian items? I might be making that up though. It's not particularly expansive, at least from the image, but there's so much other asian stuff that i don't think it matters. And hey, more animals for people who loved the recent crate! another zoo exhibit, steelersbabyyy?

that was me on the black friday thread natasha made lol! yay i love asian stuff! ^_^

minidemon88
09-02-15, 01:39 AM
Love the updates, especially the panda pen and the gold fortune cat! Hopefully those won't be too gems heavy. The harmony floor tile looks quite similar to the red koi tile we already have.

New recipes looks yummy! Let's hope the new appliance will be for coins! *fingers crossed*

Dilligaf37224
09-02-15, 05:26 AM
Is there a new appliance with this update and what parts are needed

Dilligaf37224
09-02-15, 05:27 AM
Is there a new appliance with this update and if so what parts are needed

deekathleen
09-02-15, 05:34 AM
Is there a new appliance with this update and if so what parts are needed

We won't know the parts needed till it comes out later today.

angelmama24
09-02-15, 09:10 AM

The pandas will fit right in with my zoo area!

steelersbabyyy
09-02-15, 09:16 AM

i'm so excited to put the pandas in my zoo!!! thats the first thing i thought of when i saw the update!! yes pandas!!!

aiyoosha
09-02-15, 11:14 AM
oven is 45,000 so no worries there, needed bamboo sheets wiring and brass diverter

DragonWished
09-02-15, 12:50 PM
Yes, they will! I thought of you when I saw them. Will swing by shortly to see what you did. :-)

The pandas will fit right in with my zoo area!

twospoons
09-02-15, 03:33 PM
i'll have to visit your zoo later too, angelmama24!

thanks for posting the parts needed, aiyoosha--hooray for coin ovens!

darko5
09-02-15, 03:48 PM
This one was a sweet update! Adorable panda/China theme!:D

vethresto
09-02-15, 08:37 PM
Yes..Bamboo Steamer-you needed 5 bamboo sheet; 5 wiring; 5 brass diverter

freesiawoods
09-03-15, 01:30 AM
Hmm, there is so very much more to Chinese food than dumplings, don't we have those already? Guess I would like the update if I wanted a zoo.

MiraiJodie
09-03-15, 04:12 AM
Sorry if I'm sounding stupid here, but do you get the new quest when the game updates? Or do you have to finish the previous quest first. I'm not exactly a newbie but I haven't been doing the goal things and I've only just started doing them xD

LadyEna
09-03-15, 04:39 AM
Goals are once a month typically.
We should be getting one next Wednesday.

Other things you'll see are offers from BS (well Storm8).
And occasionally you'll get an Install This Game for Gems.
That would be the only side quests you'd get.

alicee11
09-03-15, 06:18 AM
Hey TL thank you for ovens for coins!!!

amber112710
09-03-15, 06:33 AM
I still haven't received the update yet on bakery or restaurant. Bumming me out .

twospoons
09-03-15, 10:53 AM
what level are you? because there's no new versions this week, so you should have the update, but you have to be at least level 26 in RS to have access, i think.

@miraijodie: no new goals this week, as ladyena said, but for future reference, you do not have to finish one set of goals to have access to the next month's, if the timing on them happens to overlap.

aiyoosha
09-03-15, 11:21 AM
i wish they wouldve put crab rangoon,fried prawn and wontons wouldve been so good. why dont they ever put like orange chicken, egg flower soup, shrimp chow mein. okay i just made myself very hungry:(

amber112710
09-03-15, 11:41 AM
I'm level 99, and the oven is finally in my appliances.... Thank gosh lol.

3squares
09-04-15, 10:04 PM
nice update!

ievuxia
09-05-15, 11:28 AM
I really like this update. Everything is just too cute, especially those pandas and a waving cat. The vase, wall decoration and wallpaper are very pretty as well. Not sure where I'd use the new floor tile, but it's beautiful. Thanks TL/S8 for a lovely update :)

lsm830
09-06-15, 07:29 PM
I'm playing on an Android phone. I haven't received any request to update either. I feel like I'm missing something. All my neighbors are on a quest but me.

LalaSmooth
09-07-15, 01:17 AM
I'm playing on an Android phone. I haven't received any request to update either. I feel like I'm missing something. All my neighbors are on a quest but me.

there is no quest until Wednesday but you'll need to install ren faire from google play to get latest content and recipes

ChefDona
09-07-15, 09:44 AM
Has anyone bought the new farm stand? Just wondering what it looks like.

Freebia
09-07-15, 11:24 AM
Hmm, there is so very much more to Chinese food than dumplings, don't we have those already? Guess I would like the update if I wanted a zoo.
Yup...
And they don't look like the real ones at all...
And we don't use butter in Turnip Cake...
And actually it's not sweet cake...
I think Rice Cake or Rice Pudding would be more appropriate...
And we don't add eggs in Pork Bun(Stove)...
Why not do more research...Storm8...