PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story Update: 9/1/2015

IsisGarden
09-01-15, 05:50 AM
Giving a test right now. I feel so like a professor. :)

Update day! Hoping for something good today.

Here's a link to a thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?84391-Thoughts-on-the-quot-Summer-quot-Updates) where you can give feedback about the "Summer" updates.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/b5447abee5a5f2d5c89d6fd342990fe6/tumblr_inline_nu0mwdUpIP1qm7yoc_540.pngSummer may be the season for Baseball, but Fall is the season for Soccer! It’s time to trade in those high heeled shoes for some cleats. You’ll keep active while staying fashionable with the Soccer Jersey in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!
Your customers will shout GOAL when they see:

Goal rack
Soccer Display decoration
Stadium Light decoration

deekathleen
09-01-15, 07:14 AM
I would like some fall stuff.

Natasha_07
09-01-15, 09:51 AM
It's September, autumn seasonal items would be nice and a sale on related LTOs.

orleansparish
09-01-15, 10:29 AM
Since storm8 does things backwards I'd like some grey items. Those two displays we got before, I'd love to have them again. Too lazy to find the names.

Otherwise some oranges, Browns, yellows, dark reds and general autumn and fall items, as mentioned would be appreciate! I finally finished my shop with the chocolate items from last week and I want some more things in those tones.

ievuxia
09-01-15, 11:41 AM
Soccer update. All new items: stadium light (10k coins), soccer display (40 gems), bench counter (3 gems) and goal rack (3 gems). And, of course, a soccer outfit (15hrs). Not liking this update.. Nothing at all.

DragonWished
09-01-15, 11:49 AM
You beat me to it. Awful update. Big UGH.

Soccer update. All new items: stadium light, soccer display, bench counter and goal rack. And, of course, a soccer outfit. Not liking this update.. Nothing at all.

ievuxia
09-01-15, 11:56 AM

Indeed.. Was hoping for something lovely for fall or at least some beautiful old LTO. Oh well.. I guess I'm gonna remodel my place into summer theme since I still don't wanna say goodbye to it and don't have any fall deco, lol.

Natasha_07
09-01-15, 12:05 PM
Meh, I don't want soccer, I want autumn. Did we get any LTO ?

orleansparish
09-01-15, 12:06 PM
Soccer?! You've gotta be kidding me. I won't even check.

ievuxia
09-01-15, 12:36 PM
Meh, I don't want soccer, I want autumn. Did we get any LTO ?

Nah, no LTO hun.. I'm really bored with FS lately.

aishaibrahims
09-01-15, 01:08 PM
On the plus side we got those eyes from last weeks catalogue model! 12gems.
I like the colour of the kit, but not excited this week.

Natasha_07
09-01-15, 02:41 PM
Nah, no LTO hun.. I'm really bored with FS lately.

Thanks for the reply, that sucks.

IsisGarden
09-01-15, 03:41 PM
I saw FS before I saw the thread. I knew it wasn't going to be well liked.

I'm a tomboy and like sports, but not into this update at all either.

orleansparish
09-01-15, 04:39 PM
A barely played game like home design can get a fall update this week, but nothing else? I may have to download that again, just to be able look at some autumn trees.

Lenkapon
09-01-15, 04:50 PM
I think no one here will be excited to see some pictures...

loranna23
09-01-15, 06:30 PM
A soccer uniform is not fashion! What a boring update.

deekathleen
09-01-15, 06:31 PM
Is there a lto at all?

Ic3e
09-01-15, 06:57 PM
Okay, who suggested the sport update? I'd just like to ask, "Why?".

Rose_00
09-01-15, 10:53 PM
Im not really into sports :/ The only thing for me this update is the new set of eyes.

minidemon88
09-02-15, 03:05 AM
Is there a lto at all?

No lto. :(

This updates drive me to boredom. Why soccer? Why why why??!

deekathleen
09-02-15, 05:10 AM
Yes, nothing in this update interests me at all.

DragonWished
09-02-15, 06:50 AM
Exactly. It's a uniform.

I enjoy a number of sports but never would have suggested putting an athletic field in a boutique. Attending games, tailgating parties or watch (on teevee) parties all have some element of fashion that could have been used here. In fall colors.

A soccer uniform is not fashion! What a boring update.

Zee_Zatara
09-02-15, 08:01 AM
Funny, I can't think of a single FS player who wanted a soccer uniform update, so of course that is what we get. :p Another lost week.

mergirl96
09-02-15, 07:17 PM
Even this theme had potential, despite it being about soccer. It should have came during the women's world cup. We could have had team USA's uniform and a display of the all the ladies receiving the cup and thier medals. Abby Wombach could have been a mannequin, we could have a little statue if the cup itself. So much stuff that could have made this theme better. I didn't even want a soccer theme, but I know the devs could have put way more effort into this. If they're gonna give us a lame theme the least they could do is give us some effort.

CuteTali
09-02-15, 10:50 PM
Not my cup of tea. *** Maybe they need to do like a Harry Potter update, since they've done like everything else. I still want a proper modern full tea party theme. We never really got that in FS.

3chimom
09-03-15, 07:31 PM

Agreed! Horrible update! !!! They need to get their act together! They're losing REAL customers/players.

sally_brown
09-04-15, 07:30 AM
I really like the color of the uniforms. I wish it had been a dress or something in that color.

Zee_Zatara
09-04-15, 07:45 AM
I really like the color of the uniforms. I wish it had been a dress or something in that color.

Yes the color is the one thing I do like about the update. At least it is not the usual white, black, gray, or brown of most other updates.

1moregift
09-07-15, 10:27 AM
I like sports, but no thanks.

Alideh
09-07-15, 10:42 AM
Agreed with some of the users above. The sports theme was just...umm... :confused::( Not even worth spending any coins or gems on. The color of the uniform was really pretty but the outfit wasn't my thing. Maybe because I've never been a soccer fan or sportsy kind of girl.