PDA

View Full Version : Is me or this game is getting boring

Unregistered
02-14-11, 09:47 PM
Nothing to buy,all new stuff are gems and magic box,,,boring .....boring zzzzzzzzzz. They spent to much time updating. Magic boxes,.and discounts for gems. Why can this people at lava created. Stuff to. Buy with coins. Or everyone who reaches a certain level gets a surprises. also make the ability to sent out friends gifts no just food..

Unregistered
02-14-11, 10:34 PM
These repeated threads with the same old complaints are what's getting boring.

Donnashh
02-14-11, 10:47 PM
These repeated threads with the same old complaints are what's getting boring.

You forgot to sign your real name... Norman.

Unregistered
02-14-11, 10:58 PM
You forgot to sign your real name... Norman.

Norman is a bot. He only cuts and pastes his answers from the TL standard answers. Even their emails are the same thing he says, so it all emanates from there.

No, this is just your regular TL goon, posing as another player. I can't imagine that there are people who aren't bored. I have thousands and thousands of servings. I don't even know what to bake at night. The only thing to do is to decorate. There are people who are more interested in that than anything else and spend a lot of money on the boxes. If that's what they want to do, fine for them. But I need a little more variety without spending 500 bucks to get something decent out of a Magic Box.

Unregistered
02-14-11, 11:28 PM
Lol Norman why u act like this pretending to be somebody else, members here are smart .reason u are in hiding. U post in Facebook today,and even Facebook members were upset with lava and their gems and no updateds

There is a saying were I was born.if u can't attend the store .sell it....