PDA

View Full Version : Actual most wanted parts

McDonald's555
09-01-15, 03:49 AM
Hi, i'm working on being a good neighbor, who only send NEEDED parts. Where can i see, what actually are the most wanted parts at the moment? For example, right now the parts for the Sugar n Spice thing?

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-01-15, 09:22 AM
Sugar Knob and Oven Element, but most have probably already built one.

McDonald's555
09-02-15, 05:11 AM
Thank you! And is there an actual list anywhere?

geordieprogman
09-02-15, 06:38 AM
This is the place that has everything that you'll ever need to know about bakery story, and others. I know it's not usually allowed to post external links but I've seen this one posted many, many times.

This is the direct link to parts for ovens. Look around for other things.

http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_applparts_list.html

chillez
09-02-15, 12:47 PM
The oven element has been super popular with the new ovens coming out. I've been sending that out.

neurotika
09-06-15, 05:00 AM
i have been sending out oven element recently too. trick is to help neighbours replenish their stock. i send out the parts that were used in the last oven over two weeks.

mytsa
09-06-15, 07:10 PM
Your concept of replenishing is quite good, but be aware, some people don't want any parts left in stock once they complete building an oven, they don't want any replenishment.

i have been sending out oven element recently too. trick is to help neighbours replenish their stock. i send out the parts that were used in the last oven over two weeks.

filochick1982
09-06-15, 08:04 PM
I only build 5 of each new appliance. Therefore I reject any additional parts for that specific appliance once I've built the 5 that I want. Be wary that your neighbours may be rejecting your gifts.

deekathleen
09-06-15, 08:44 PM
I don't understand the big deal of having extra parts, it's not like if I have 500 heating elements that they are taking up space in my closet or something, lol

filochick1982
09-06-15, 10:09 PM
People reject certain parts for appliances they no longer want to build so that the limited spots for 20 gifts per day can be used for basic parts they want to accept.

geordieprogman
09-06-15, 10:19 PM
Oven elements have to be classed as basic parts now. They are by far the most used parts over the last few months. I'm restocking mine now.

filochick1982
09-06-15, 11:10 PM
Just checked my inventory. I have 234 oven elements! What the!

deekathleen
09-07-15, 07:29 AM
People reject certain parts for appliances they no longer want to build so that the limited spots for 20 gifts per day can be used for basic parts they want to accept.

Yes I understand that, but if it is between goals or new oven releases days then it really doesn't matter to me what part is sent.

Bakerling
09-07-15, 10:35 PM
I think it is best to start collecting oven elements as gift now as most machines need oven elements to build.

These machines that need oven elements to build are
Glandslam Oven, Puff Oven, Rocket Oven, Banner Oven, Pioneer Oven, NONA Oven, Sweet N Spice, Dim Sum Station

Shopperzrus2
03-17-24, 03:18 PM
I don't understand the big deal of having extra parts, it's not like if I have 500 heating elements that they are taking up space in my closet or something, lol

😆 I agree with what the guy below said but I still thought it was funny!! 🤣 :)