PDA

View Full Version : New Recipes, Old Appliances??

AnnibelBakery
08-31-15, 01:54 PM
Hi, I notice sometimes that when I use my regular oven and drink mixers, a few times a year there have been new recipes added. Same appliance I always use, but they add new items to make.

Do other appliances add new recipes too? Or is it only the first oven and drink mixer?

twospoons
08-31-15, 02:07 PM
nope, just the basics. too bad, i'd love even more ice cream!

myferngardens
08-31-15, 03:19 PM
And more donuts!

Lenkapon
08-31-15, 04:52 PM
I would like them to add more cocoa in the cocoa drink machine, there's only 1 recipe in it.

Bakerling
09-01-15, 08:06 AM
Hi, I notice sometimes that when I use my regular oven and drink mixers, a few times a year there have been new recipes added. Same appliance I always use, but they add new items to make.

Do other appliances add new recipes too? Or is it only the first oven and drink mixer?

White oven / easy oven / drink mixer very common on and off will add new recipes in it. So it is important not to sell them away if you have mastered all recipes. I have mastered all the recipes in all the machines. Now left only 1 recipe in colonial oven need to master.

23361 left only 1 recipe need to master.

23362 Colonial Oven. (Blue colour machine)

KimWill
09-03-15, 05:23 PM
I'd like them to add recipe to the other machines, it takes up time to scroll through all the recipes

Bakerling
09-04-15, 08:58 PM
I love to have more recipes like red velvet cake that can earn a lot of XP and $$$$