PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Records

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-30-15, 07:42 PM
This may be a very interesting topic because this may get very extreme. If you read and understood correctly the title, you'll easily understand. I want to make a list of dragons and other elements that have a very special and interesting characteristic or were the firsts to do something special. Here is a list of many Dragon Story records. I'm currently only adding most of the 2012 records. If you want to add more you may do it. Well, now I'll give you guys the list:

*Poison, Coral, and Genie Dragons: First Purple Type hybrids
*Charm Dragon: Lowest earning Purple Type dragon and, along with the Magic Dragon, cheapest Purple Type dragon
*Seabreeze, Atlantis, and Planet Dragons: First Super Rare dragons
*Seabreeze and Planet Dragons: First recolorings
*Atlantis Dragon: First lookalike
*Wizard and Titan: First Rare Purple Type dragons
*Trickster: First dragon to appear in-game before being obtainable (No Connection Screen)
*Athletic: Last lookalike
*Nether Portal: First in-game element to be obtained by completing a goal
*Crusader Dragon: First Diamond Type hybrid and first non-lookalike; also the first dragon to have an ad after opening the game
*Caretaker Cottage (released Caretaker Cabin): First premium decoration
*Gold Dragon: Second Diamond Type hybrid
*Quetzal Dragon: Third Diamond Type hybrid
*Infinity Dragon: Second pure Diamond Type dragon and first dragon with two heads; also the first dragon with special behavior when being selected as a breeding parent
*Honeybee Dragon: First dragon to share a Super Rare classification with another dragon that has the same types
*Landworm Dragon: Second dragon to share a Super Rare classification with another dragon that has the same types
*Angel Dragon: Fourth Diamond Type hybrid and highest earning White Type dragon.
*Tusker Dragon: First Super Rare White Type hybrid
*Witch Dragon: First limited dragon
*Pumpkin Dragon: Second limited dragon
*Aurora Dragon: First Triple Type hybrid
*Turkey Dragon: Second Triple Type hybrid
*Scarecrow and Storm Dragons: First Unbreedable dragons
*Scarecrow Dragon: Third Triple Type hybrid
*Mirage Dragon: Fourth Triple Type hybrid

Well, this is currently all what I know. If you want, complete the list! :)

Xyn25
08-31-15, 09:08 AM
This is a nice idea :)
I would add these:
*Crystal Dragon is the first (and only, so far) Gemstone hybrid that's also a triple type dragon
*Dark Crystal Dragon is the first (and only, so far) non-Diamond ultra rare

roguebee
08-31-15, 01:26 PM
Time Traveler is also a non-Diamond ultra rare.

zyfazix
08-31-15, 01:50 PM
I would add these:
*Crystal Dragon is the first (and only, so far) Gemstone hybrid that's also a triple type dragon

Erm, what about Tiger's Eye (gemstone, yellow, black) and Jade (gemstone, green, black)?

cocauina
08-31-15, 02:28 PM
I would add these:

Erm, what about Tiger's Eye (gemstone, yellow, black) and Jade (gemstone, green, black)?

Indeed, besides the fact that Crystal and Dark Crystal are dragons from this year 2015, when Jade and Tiger's Eye were released when the Spell Shop and Trading Portal were released.

Xyn25
08-31-15, 04:00 PM
You guys are right. I stand corrected.
So, Dark Crystal is the first non-Diamond ultra rare. And Time Travel is the second. Right? (don't have any of those because I'm on Android)

And I completely forgot about the other Gemstone hybrids! Duh! I still have to get those as well.

Any other records to add? :)

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
09-01-15, 02:02 PM
Indeed, besides the fact that Crystal and Dark Crystal are dragons from this year 2015, when Jade and Tiger's Eye were released when the Spell Shop and Trading Portal were released.
Actually, when the Trading Portal and Spell Shop were released, it was December 2012. The only things you could craft were the Dragon Topiary and the Ruby and Emerald Dragons. The rest started to get released slowly.

Also, around that time, the Gemstone type didn't exist, so these had only one type. On July 2013, the Gemstone Dragon was released, and all other of these dragons got the Gemstone type. The Jade was the first to be released after the Gemstone.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
09-01-15, 02:05 PM
please dont behave very bad, if he doesnt know its okay, dont be rude

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
09-01-15, 02:06 PM
You guys are right. I stand corrected.
So, Dark Crystal is the first non-Diamond ultra rare. And Time Travel is the second. Right? (don't have any of those because I'm on Android)

And I completely forgot about the other Gemstone hybrids! Duh! I still have to get those as well.

Any other records to add? :)
Of course! You may add more! If you want also try to find in-game info on Dragon Story Wiki!