PDA

View Full Version : 2 suggestions (trade feature and store animals, PLEASE!)

mahou_
08-30-15, 02:57 AM
Hello!

I would love to see like a trade-with-friends-feature; like you can trade gems, gold, or food with your neighbors.

I would also love to see that you can store animals and eggs. Like, you don't want to sell your animal or egg but you cant keep it in your forest because that you're having full habitats and no money for expanding.. So it would be so nice if you could put it in storage!

Shadifern
09-27-15, 03:26 PM
I'd like to be able to gift animals to neighbors.

blueangel54321
01-17-16, 12:14 PM
Agreed! We need storage!

Scribbles138
01-18-16, 08:39 PM
I'd love to be able to move animals into storage!

blueangel54321
02-09-16, 02:16 PM
People have been requesting a storage feature for quite a while! I wish we could get an update from TL about if this is something they would consider adding to the game. Storage would be such a lovely feature to have. :)

natxjkkggg
02-12-16, 04:03 AM
If it is a Problem to put animals in a storage, perhaps You create a habitat where we can park animals for a while! They needn't to be Seen there.but by opening the habitant they are named and wie Could change them from the back to their Habitats.

Supervixen78
02-25-16, 08:29 AM
Since expansion and habitats are such an issue, I don't think being able to gift animals to neighbors is a good idea - but I would love to be able to trade my animals for food or gems! And maybe increase the amount of coins for selling an animal based on its level (100 for levels 1-3, 500 for levels 4-9, 1000 for levels 10-15).

natxjkkggg
03-08-16, 06:05 AM
Hello FlatFoot,
Please design a big habitation,like the complete 4 celestials, where 16 animals Could be seen and 16 other can appear one by one by coming through entrance door after one has went out through the exitdoor. So we would have the possibility to get out our animals from store where they Stock completely nonesensically. You would profit because we feed and grow them up and we would Profit by Holding more animals and would be able to Place some of Your decorations.
I thought a big meetingpoint perhaps like a glade in a wood or a restplace for our tired Fighters or a meetingplace for those that had to fight!!!????