PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Can not craft rope for quest because I am already maxed out on rope!!!!

catpaladin
08-29-15, 10:31 PM
I continued to craft rope out of the horse hair and now the quest asks me to CRAFT 3 ropes. But, I can't because I'm full and there is nothing else using rope! Help help help!

SpiritWind00
08-29-15, 11:13 PM
You can either ask S8 to remove some for you or there is a daily trade which cycles around for horseshoes where you give 3 away.

If you email support, send a PM with your ticket number to Meowmeowbeans so it can be fast tracked.

catpaladin
08-30-15, 12:48 AM
You can either ask S8 to remove some for you or there is a daily trade which cycles around for horseshoes where you give 3 away.

If you email support, send a PM with your ticket number to Meowmeowbeans so it can be fast tracked.

Thank you. PM just sent. :)

catpaladin
08-31-15, 12:10 PM
Thank you. PM just sent. :)

No response from S8 except an email that they have high demands and it may take a while. Meanwhile, it looks like I will have to use gems to pass that goal. Would they be willing to refund the gems I have to use? It will be 15 gems.

meme1098
08-31-15, 01:18 PM
Give meowmeowbeans a chance to check your game if you've sent her a pm. Did you send her your ticket #?

They will not refund gems. Once it's done...its done according to them.

roguebee
08-31-15, 01:18 PM
I really doubt they will refund the gems. However, the daily trade requiring rope seems to occur every 2nd or 3rd day.

catpaladin
08-31-15, 02:09 PM
I works now. Thank you for ALL your helps. :)

SpiritWind00
08-31-15, 02:21 PM
Staff are back in office now. Do you need any removed still?

catpaladin
09-01-15, 09:08 AM
Staff are back in office now. Do you need any removed still?

No, I have over 100 now but was able to craft the 3 I needed. Thank you for all your help. I don't know if they removed some or lifted the quota - but I'm now through that part of the quest.