PDA

View Full Version : Same tournament battle twice

missvertigo
08-29-15, 03:01 PM
1 hour after I beat round 9 of the tournament (Sunset) I had to battle Sunset again. Not happy.

Moreover, my nest was also rolled back. A dragon I hat hatched earlier today was back in the nest.

Auto-save of progress should not rely on my visiting neighbors... Shoddy coding.

Please fix. Some of us struggle to complete tournaments and this kind of bug is very frustrating and can make the difference in the end.

inesat
08-29-15, 03:26 PM
I posted the same problem in another semi-related thread in this forum, but I'll write it here as well, because this one is more relevant.
My repeat battle after already winning it once was round 6 (Laserlight 8) and there is at least one other person that reported the same thing in the discussions forum (against Steampunk 12).

Flash tournaments are hard enough already, no need to keep adding extra hurdles...

kooky panda
08-30-15, 03:25 PM
After coming into you game do not immediately do a battle. Collect some coins first so you game can "wake up" and connect to the server.
Before leaving your game visit a neighbor before leaving to make sure your progress has time to save.

Drachenia
08-30-15, 03:52 PM
Hi Kooky have visited neighbors before fight round 16 Bronzetalon, then fight and visited after the fight against Bronzetalon immediately neighbors. When I arrived one hour later Bronzetalon again was back in the arena. I am finished the tournament, but it's annoying when something like this happens. I follow the advice of TL and it happened to me again in different tournaments :(

inesat
08-30-15, 03:59 PM
Like Drachenia, I always make sure to give it time to "register" before moving on. Thank you for trying to help us, but I doubt this is what went wrong. I am done with the tournament as well now, so luckily it didn't cost me anything in the end.