PDA

View Full Version : Mine crashes

pod5124cra
08-28-15, 03:08 PM
I keep losing bombs in the mine because the game keeps crashing. Not very happy about that.

[S8] Elsa
08-28-15, 03:17 PM
If you're playing on an older device with limited memory, you may experience performance issues called out of memory errors. As you level up, add more items and animations to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older or has a lack of resources, it'll cause the game performance to decline.

You may be able to improve game performance by closing down background apps to free up more resources.

elektraalpha
08-28-15, 06:27 PM
That is very stupid for this game. Your app still can't work right even running on high-end android devices.

lauraleighashby
08-28-15, 09:19 PM
Having the same problem since installing the most recent version.

lauraleighashby
08-31-15, 12:42 AM
Crashing is worse. Now I crash frequently just trying to enter the mine. And why is it when I do get in and crash that I don't get credited the pieces Ivfound but yet I lose the bombs or dynamite that were used??

divanightclub
08-31-15, 06:18 PM
Totally agree.. I'm experiencing the same problem when I enter the mine, and have lost a few bombs like that. The crashing issue definitely makes it harder to reach 200, not to mention accumulating enough food to evolve dragons, only to lose bombs unnecessarily..

lauraleighashby
09-30-15, 01:50 PM
Still aving this issue. Crash and lose the pieces I get, YET DS takes my bomb anyway. So I lose a bomb or bombs and gain no pieces. Seems doubly unfair.

yummiesgallor
10-03-15, 12:27 AM
I've been having the same problem with the game crashing every time I try to mine. It's becoming harder and harder to get enough items to craft the dragons because when it crashes, I not only lose the items collected with the current bomb, but I lose the bomb too. This has been going on since Androids were given the opportunity to mine & craft. I've updated to a better Android with tons of memory and none of the other games crash, so it's the game, not the phone.

19sparkles96
10-11-15, 02:20 PM
I've been playing on iPad mini 1 (A5 processor) and my wife on iPod (5th gen). In FFS I'm level 45 with over 4,000,000 XP and 74 habitats. We've both had terrible issues with crashes (usually during mining,arghh) and lagginess over the past 6 months. Both are updated to IOS 9.0.2 with memory cleared often. I have Charter Cable "60 mbps" service which gets flaky in evening so I will switch to my Verizon 4G LTE hotspot. Since I upgraded us both to the new iPad Mini 4 (A8X processor with motion coprocessor & more RAM) we are in BLISS! Everything runs fast and as smooth as butter. This iPad was built with multitasking in mind.I am able to run both Fantasy Story and Dragon Story at the same time and seamlessly switch between the two. I timed myself, and with both DS & FFS running, in DS I was able to collect tips from all 143 habitats in 56 seconds. I started playing originally on Samsung Galaxy Nexus (1ghz dual core processor & 1 GB ram) and DS was very laggy. On my new LG G4 (6 core processor & 3GB ram) DS also plays smoothly (though my phone gets warm). To enjoy these games at higher levels I recommend upgrading your device to similar levels.