PDA

View Full Version : Older players: What kept you attached to the game?

64xp12
08-27-15, 05:17 AM
I'm talking about players who have been playing this game for well, at least some years. I myself am a hardcore fan of this game and I wonder what other players find appealing to this game after all those years of playing experience.

Personally, I never cared about any of the goals so that isn't something that would keep me playing. I think it's just the idea of keep improving my restaurant. I will always find new things, new combinations, ect to make my place look better.

So what about you?

keio_b
08-27-15, 07:20 AM
I am in my 4th or 5th year now. It is my huge $$$ investment in all 21 TL games I have installed that keeps me going, cant walk away from that. Plus the design aspect, gr8 nbrs, and what used to be a fun time... not so much anymore...

64xp12
08-27-15, 07:29 AM
I am in my 4th or 5th year now. It is my huge $$$ investment in all 21 TL games I have installed that keeps me going, cant walk away from that. Plus the design aspect, gr8 nbrs, and what used to be a fun time... not so much anymore...

Well, I haven't been a member for that long, I believe 3 years actually, but I can agree the game was more fun in the beginning. Maybe that was because I was still exploring everything, idk. And yea, great neighbours really are a good driving force. Though I've never payed for gems I've a couple of hundrerds in stock for a change somewhere in the future so yea, a lot of motives I do see now.

sunshinecity477
08-27-15, 06:08 PM
I like making the pretty and the fun looking foods, and then watch the people eat it

14alice
08-28-15, 07:43 AM
I like the Theme(s) versatility, I can cater any event, Calendar Holidays, Seasonal & Traditional from different parts of World, or just the change of seasons. ~14alice

roxierocket
09-09-15, 01:53 PM
I've been on at least 4 years. Love redoing, updating, new recipes, new goals and have a HUGE financial investment at this point in both BS and RS! It's my escape valve and I've met some really good friends actually! Roxy

Panoy18
09-15-15, 08:47 PM
Maybe 4-5 yrs for me as well...

The fun to have different recipes.
Virtually, it all looks delicious. I may have less time to play on it but when i play. I do all my stuffs.

orleansparish
09-15-15, 08:57 PM
I've been playing a little over 5 years. I've gone patches where I wouldn't check in for days, except when a goal or something came. But I'm playing more now to save gem. I've never grown frustrated to the point that I ever deleted the game. I love cooking games and am a sucker for Decorating and making the recipes.

Rainstorms45
09-23-15, 03:34 PM
It's my baby lol.... Hated it at first really compared to bakery was my least favorite, but as I progressed it grew on me... I like seeing my restaurant and how it has grown over the years......it took a long time for me to give my farm up, but ran out of room on my phone and something had to go..... Thinking of putting it back since I did not like the second version of that game at all!

olcastle
11-02-15, 12:57 PM
Only decorating was keeping me attached. Especially I love to decorate for holidays but considering what a great pain it was to decorate for Halloween I'm not sure I'll dare to do it again. I have a lot of decorations from previous years and it was really annoying to look for each of them, each table...each window...over and over again through hundreds of others because there's no feature to remember position for old rare stuff. It's a shame because it should be the most enjoyable experience.

CrystalsLake
11-02-15, 10:01 PM
Only decorating was keeping me attached. Especially I love to decorate for holidays but considering what a great pain it was to decorate for Halloween I'm not sure I'll dare to do it again. I have a lot of decorations from previous years and it was really annoying to look for each of them, each table...each window...over and over again through hundreds of others because there's no feature to remember position for old rare stuff. It's a shame because it should be the most enjoyable experience.

I sooooo completely say exact same ! For years we had cute fun , keep ya into game decor. I quit for a year an came back in September an lord knows... I will not play this if they keep this up.if they did a poll I know 86% are over 21 . It is just not for me anymore. Nothing to keep an adult into it

pieandcream
11-03-15, 07:14 AM
decorating for holidays. tbh it seems to me older players have started walking away since they appeared to do less with the story games and ...apparently are slowly retiring them.....

Dragosle
11-03-15, 11:12 PM
decorating for holidays. tbh it seems to me older players have started walking away since they appeared to do less with the story games and ...apparently are slowly retiring them.....

Well they have too many Story games imo. Some are good, some don't and some had retired. But many of their classic game are still running stably (BS and RS are one of them).