PDA

View Full Version : My apologizes, I'm really not a bad neighbor.

sweetdeda
08-27-15, 03:49 AM
:( Normally I make I visit as many neighbors as I can, especially those that visit me. Recently however the game crashes so often during visits, many times I don't even make it past the bonus screen before it crashes, I find myself only visiting a dozen or so neighbors and frustration sets in. I'm sorry if I haven't visited lately or if I have and my visit doesn't register because of the game crashing. I hope that TL listens to all the issues players are having and fixes this soon. I miss seeing everyone's lovely forest!

Annica5
08-27-15, 07:09 AM
I second this! Visiting, mining, hatching... Whoops I'm back on my home screen :( I regularly do the deleting/reinstalling/clearing cookies and data but it only helps a few days, if at all. Tried to stop playing altogether but I'm soooo hooked on this and DS and FS2... The social side is important which makes the lack of visits even worse.

placebo16
08-27-15, 07:39 AM
We are actually neighbors, sweetdeda, and I completely understand your situation. I, for one, and I'm sure the majority of your neighbors, won't hold it against you. My game has also been crashing considerably more frequently than it used to since the latest updates, and I often fall out of neighbors' forests back to my home screen, as well. It is incredibly frustrating; I've already deleted several of my other TL games so that I may continue to (try and) play FFS.
(PS My forest's name is Narnia, with the dragon and star emoji surrounding it :) )

sweetdeda
08-28-15, 03:19 AM
Placebo16, glad you saw my post as you are one of my neighbors that I know visits daily, I don't want anyone to think I'm not returning visits. :)

Allixiandra
08-30-15, 04:52 AM
Unfortunately I have the same problems. I have a lot of 40er neighbours I cannot visit without crashes. Thus I gave it up to visit them at the moment and I hope they do undertstand this too. It is so frustrating! :mad:

Next week I will get a new device and I am going from Iphone 4 up to Iphone 5 and I hope it will get better then, due to the 5 Version have more memory capacity than the 4. If this not helps I am afraid I will get very angry....

sweetdeda
08-30-15, 05:53 AM
My social rating has always been full star, not now and not from lack of trying....

31aug2002
08-30-15, 01:09 PM
I too am facing this problem. I am a full star player. Make it my point to visit all my neighbors and also community members who visit me. But recently with the swan lake adventure I jumped 6 lvls from 31 to 37 ..with all the food planting I did. To get to the end of the adventure and get my swan princess.
And now my game crashes every time I log in... I do one task and the game crashes. , visit a few neighbors and game crashes. Also I have noticed that when I visit some of my neighbors , my game just freezes and them crashes.
Please TL do something about it.

LonePudding
08-31-15, 10:52 AM
I think TL should allow visiting with the animal animations turned off. When I occasionally try to visit neighbours it always seems like the many animations on the screen at once are making it lag, which turns into a freeze, and then a crash :( I have 0 stars simply because most of my neighbours have a vast collection of animals, which is the objective of the game for many, including myself :(

Sweetdeda, don't worry about visiting me, I know what a pain in the rear end this game can be :)

FigmentValley
09-01-15, 12:09 PM
Same here.