PDA

View Full Version : Where have the customers gone?

Kirrawynne
08-26-15, 08:57 PM
Like a half hour, my 14 tables were steadily full. Now I'm getting two at a time.

What gives?

FrozenTurtle
08-27-15, 09:31 AM
Have you recently rearranged your restaurant at all? Depending on the arrangement, it could affect how many customers enter your restaurant at one time. Let me know! :)

harwood2007
09-01-15, 05:34 AM
I am the same. Only have 1 customer and haven't changed layout of restaurant

uklou222
09-02-15, 01:16 PM
im having the same problem. my food is taking forever to get rid of ����

TrixiDeCat
09-09-15, 09:16 PM
Make sure that your food counters are blocked. Hmmm, how best to explain? I once tried to do a cutesy squared buffet configuration with the counters aligned to salad/sandwich makers. Suddenly no customers or food moving. Why no traffic! On closer look I noticed all of the waiters were trapped INSIDE of my squared buffet space and could not wait on the customers. It was weird because waiters were freely moving about before I closed my device. In the morning they were all trapped and nothing was moving.

Ilalefranc
09-22-15, 04:02 PM
Same here every time I leave the game and go back there is no customers and I have been waiting g over 4 hours to make room for other dishes...what is going on ????

TrixiDeCat
09-23-15, 10:14 PM
Make sure that your food counters are blocked. Hmmm, how best to explain? I once tried to do a cutesy squared buffet configuration with the counters aligned to salad/sandwich makers. Suddenly no customers or food moving. Why no traffic! On closer look I noticed all of the waiters were trapped INSIDE of my squared buffet space and could not wait on the customers. It was weird because waiters were freely moving about before I closed my device. In the morning they were all trapped and nothing was moving.

Correction: Make sure that your food counters are UNBLOCKED. At least a few of them anyway. The waiters need to be able to reach an unblocked counter in order to grab food and serve. If you have your tables or appliances blocking your counters (i.e., thus blocking your waiters) they cannot serve and nothing moves. Sorry for any confusion.