PDA

View Full Version : Gifts disappeared

Varinamom
08-26-15, 06:51 PM
I collect my gifts after I gift back so I don't overlook anyone . When I opened my game tonight they were gone. I had three or four days worth waiting to be collected. what happened to it?

furox
08-26-15, 07:06 PM
Same here. The list of pending gifts in the news section suddenly disappeared after I visited a neighbor's island. I tried quitting and restarting the game but it didn't help. This happened after updating to the latest version of the game. Anyone know what's going on? Looks like the new version is a little buggy.

PANIOLA
08-26-15, 07:15 PM
Same for me as well. And it's not just DS for me... It's also happening in CS, FS2 and Fantasy Forest. Can a moderator please give us some info? TY

P.S. I play on an IPad and all my games auto-update

Clark_Wayne
08-26-15, 07:59 PM
and same for bakery story !
i think it happened in every game where gifts are involved
all gifts history disappeared too

pribakes
08-26-15, 08:58 PM
All the gold I received today from my neightbors, simple dissapered, I always collect By night, but now I have none gold to collect. Does this happen to anyone? This also happen in my 2nd account and in dragon story! Does anyone knows what happen? Thanks

FrozenTurtle
08-26-15, 09:01 PM
Thanks for letting us know! This should be fixed now. Can you restart your app and let me know if you're still missing your pending gifts? Thanks!

FrozenTurtle
08-26-15, 09:02 PM
Thanks for letting us know! This should be fixed now. Can you restart your app and let me know if you're still missing your pending gifts? Thanks!

pribakes
08-26-15, 09:05 PM
I just restart it, and the gold was there :) thanks

Clark_Wayne
08-26-15, 09:13 PM
yes they are back :)

furox
08-26-15, 09:19 PM
Yep, working now. Thanks!

PANIOLA
08-26-15, 09:21 PM

The issue has been resolved in my games. TY for a speedy response! :)

kooky panda
08-27-15, 10:54 AM
Oh I am glad this has been fixed!!:)