PDA

View Full Version : Mastery Spice

cdcleven
08-26-15, 05:33 PM
I know this may be a dumb question, but I have to ask. The simple and house spice say +1 per serving. The Mastery Spice says +1 per cook. Does this mean only +$1 per cook (meaning overall, ex: earn $2k and then $2001 with spice), or is this $1 per serving from that point further (is it permanent and just not reflected in menu?).

I only ask because only raising $1 per entire cook amount is not worth even grinding the spice.

Thanks

Xialio
08-26-15, 06:03 PM
simple spice gives +1 coin per serving, if an item sells for 3coin - with this spice u get 4coin
house slice gives +2 coin per serving, if item sells for 3coin - with this spice u get 5coin
Mastery spice giver +1 mastery star, simply put adds 1 to total amount actually served, if u spice a dish with mastery spice u will get 2 points added to total cooked and served

hope this helps :)

ellyse99
08-26-15, 06:43 PM
simple spice gives +1 coin per serving, if an item sells for 3coin - with this spice u get 4coin
house slice gives +2 coin per serving, if item sells for 3coin - with this spice u get 5coin
Mastery spice giver +1 mastery star, simply put adds 1 to total amount actually served, if u spice a dish with mastery spice u will get 2 points added to total cooked and served

hope this helps :)

Sorry, that's not really right. Mastery spice adds 1 extra yellow mastery star if you're 2 or more mastery stars away from level 1, 2 or 3 mastery. It doesn't add to number served or number cooked. So those tasks asking you to cook or serve x number of times, using the mastery spice won't make any difference. It also doesn't make any difference if you've already mastered the dish, of course.