PDA

View Full Version : Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

Pages : [1] 2 3

judyandthecat
08-26-15, 02:41 PM
Edit(KP)9-16-15- For help with duplicate turtles and no additional housing, please send an email to support@storm8.com (support@storm8.com).

Edit (KP)

Completing the Goals will not reward you with a Pet .

The turtle is only obtainable through the collections.

Sorry guys!

Judy/Rynetory2

It may be an idea to put something in the first page to let people know that they should not complete goals unless they know they don't need the collectibles to complete collections.

Android can partcipate in this event!

You will find the event items in your collections gallery under the tab that looks like sunglasses. Each day a new event item is unlocked.

See post two for the list of event items and where you will find them.

The only way to turn collections in early is to buy the pool shack.
See post two for information about pool shack.

You can also receive event prizes by doing a series of goals for Morgan!
See post number three for Morgans first five goals.
Then post number four by rynetory2 for the next five goals!

Official List of Prizes
This is from menps post and what I seen on Grameys farm so there might be some changes to this list yet!

Lifeguard Stand
Pool Villa
Pool Lounge
Sand Castle
Pool Floats
Party Pool
Pool Umbrella
Pipers Pool
Beach Ball

And the grand prize is a pet turtle!

Some tips for newbies for the event.

- You need 12 sheep.

- Ensure the sheep are ready for collection at update time on Day 6 and that you have 12 feed ready for them. Collect every 6 hours, where you can, for the rest of the event.

- You need 8 orange trees.

- Ensure the orange trees are ready for collection at update time on Day 7. This is very important ! You only get to collect every 16 hours and drops are very random.

- Get rid of everything you can in your barn to make enough space.

- Keep what you can of wool, iron ore and oranges.

- Bait usually needs wool and iron to craft plus it is likely you will need more wool to hand in for the goal.

- Ensure all 8 plane deliveries are ready to go for Day 8. Keep discarding orders until you have ones you have stock for or are very easy to buy for. Only make as many plane deliveries as you need to get enough drops for your collections/goals. You don't need excess.

- You can craft bait on Day 9 but it usually needs iron ore. If you mine for ore then you have a better chance of getting iron than on Day 10 when the mine will start dropping collectibles but you will be using up tools you need for Day 10 to get the mining collectibles. The best strategy for dealing with these events is to ensure that you always have plenty of iron in your barn plus lots of mining tools.

- If you are unable to collect any of the Day 9 and Day 10 collectibles, perhaps the best strategy for getting the pet prize will be to use gems to complete the final goal. But don't do this until we know what the final goal is. It is usually better to use gems this way rather than spend gems completing collections. Sometimes there is a cheaper and more expensive way to do it - check on the forum first before you spend. When you complete collections you only get a random chance at a good prize and very often people are unlucky and spend lots of gems and get nothing but decor they don't want.

Bear in mind this is all based on previous events and S8 may change things for this event. We have yet to find out. Good luck.

judyandthecat
08-26-15, 02:42 PM
A twelve day event!

Collect event items from doing activities around the farm!

Day 1 - Pool ball - Kitchen
Day 2 - Sunglasses - collect from chickens
Day 3 - Beach Towel - collect from deep fryer
Day 4 - Suntan Lotion - collect from chocolatier
Day 5 - whistle - collect from bakery
Day 6 - flipflop shoes - collect from sheep
Day 7 - snorkel - collect from orange trees
Day 8 - hat - collect from making plane deliveries
Day 9 - water goggles - collect from fishing with special summer bait
Day 10 - swim fins - collect from mining so save your shovels and pickaxes!

Event Items are found in the Collections Gallery under the sunglasses tab.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23248&d=1440760252

Pool Shack
(Day 1 pool item - you can't craft this. You can only collect from kitchen)
Day 2 pool item - craft using Day 1 item, 15 mins
Day 3 pool item - craft using Day 2 item, 15 mins
Day 4 pool item - craft using Day 3 item, 30 mins
Day 5 pool item - craft using Day 4 item, 30 mins
Day 6 pool item - craft using Day 5 item, 1 hr
Day 7 pool item - craft using Day 6 item, 1 hr
Day 8 pool item - craft using Day 7 item, 1 hr 30 mins
Day 9 pool item - craft using Day 8 item, 1 hr 30 mins
Day 10 pool item - craft using Day 9 item, 3 hrs

judyandthecat
08-26-15, 02:43 PM
Morgan's Goals

Goal One
Summer Fun
Find one Beach Ball
Prize 150 coin 30 exp

Goal Two
Pool Party Prep
Give ten pool balls
Give 60 biscuits
Prize pool floats

Piper's Goal
Find 1 pair of sunglasses
Find 1 pool towel
Reward: 180 coins 34 xp

Morgan's Goal
Goal 3
Note: If you have not completed previous goals for Morgan, you won't get this goal.
Give 15 pair of sunglasses
Give 12 pool towels
Give 200 eggs
Give 75 French fries
Reward: 1 beach ball (animated)

Goal Four
Screening the Guest List
Give 15 sunscreens
Give 10 whistles
Give 30 dark chocolate
Give 25 bread

Prize is umbrella

New goal

Goal Five
Fun In The Sun

Give 3 Pool Sandals
Give 2 snorkels
Give 40 wool
Give 25 oranges

Reward is the pool lounge

Remember to scroll down!

Morgan's Goal 5

Goal Six
Brimming With Fun

Give 30 sun hats
Give 10 goggles
Give 6 iron ore
Give 15 anchovies
Give 7 catfish

Prize: Party Pool

Rynetory2
08-26-15, 07:39 PM
NO PET PRIZE BY DOING GOALS. You can only win the pet turtle by turning in the collection, which gives random prize. There is no garantee of turtle. This is a luck event.

Morgan's Goals (continuation from above)

You can get this decoration through doing goal or turning in your collection for random prizes.

Hey guys, I just turned in my first collection (I've been using the pool shack) and my prize is called "Beach Ball". It is the same as the one in the little icon, takes up one space and is animated! It bounces up and down on the spot repeatedly.

Here is what it looks like on the farm:

New Bait Alert. Just giving everyone a heads up that there will be a new bait for fishing Day 9 pool item. Which may likely means we need iron unless S8 gives us a new bait made without iron? Umm not likely... Ok speculation on my part. :) Stock up mining tools in the mean time guys. Go mining for iron before the bait comes out nearer to day 9. Once the bait comes out, it'll be harder to get iron, imo.

On a side note, some players reported they can buy iron on Birthday version but not on Sweet Retreat version. For those players affected, you may want to use the Birthday version for buying iron most likely needed for baits.

Summer bait: 1 iron, 2 wool, 2 flax. Make in bait shop for 3 hr 30 mins. When in fishing mode, click on GREEN BUTTON to swirl to Summer Bait.

This is the Summer Bait that Stormie sells to random players. Be sure to check out Stormie shop daily to see if it's for sale. Stormie shop refreshes once a day. Similarly, look out for it in newspaper and neighbours shops. Your neighbours who aren't participating this event may sell this after buying from Stormie.

Keep this bait and only use it on Day 9 onwards. You won't be able to see it in your bait shop or fishing option prior to it.

Jed's Goal: Down at the Shack
Buy 1 Pool Shack
Reward: 25 gems
Note: This is an optional goal. There is no other goal after this for Jed.

summit777
08-27-15, 06:11 AM
thank you judy for opening the thread. I'm curious too :)

liliyah007
08-27-15, 01:56 PM
So when does this start and do I need to on normal or ice cream version?

judyandthecat
08-27-15, 02:21 PM
So when does this start and do I need to on normal or ice cream version?

I deleted original version and will remain on this one as long as it works.
It starts ten minutes from the time of this post!
Let the pool party begin.
BTW Team Lava I love events!

justmine2
08-27-15, 02:33 PM
Find pool ball in kitchen????

SeaJelly77
08-27-15, 02:36 PM
First thing says it comes from the kitchen!

judyandthecat
08-27-15, 02:37 PM
Buying the pool shack for 160 gems in my opinion is a smart move.
It actually will only cost you 135 gems because you get 25 gems as a reward for buying it.
Sounds like day 9 will require a special summer bait to fish with.
If you have the pool shack you can turn in collections early and craft the fishing day item!

fish63
08-27-15, 02:40 PM
Anybody found one?

jmterao
08-27-15, 02:41 PM
Yes I found one. I also saw they want 160 gems for the pool ROFL

justmine2
08-27-15, 02:49 PM
Do you need this pool shack? Looks like maybe so.... That's a lot of gems

bexiboo2
08-27-15, 02:50 PM
The pool shack for 160 gems is optional and you don't have to buy it to complete the task. It means you can make more of the collectable items like the beach ball we are collecting today.

Once you have a collection you can turn it in to win a prize

To collect beach balls make biscuits (you might not get a beach ball with every biscuit you make)

Judy - is it you that has a list of previous tasks like this so we can anticipate where to find the collectables each day?
Ps, thanks for doing this thread - you always do such a good job!!

summit777
08-27-15, 03:14 PM
in the collection gallery you can see how many beach balls you have already collected.

also I can see, where we can find the other collection items (maybe a mistake by S8) :

Day 1 - beach ball - Kitchen
Day 2 - Chickens
Day 3 - Fryer
Day 4 - Chocolatier
Day 5 - Bakery
Day 6 - Sheeps
Day 7 - Orange Tree
Day 8 - Deliveries
Day 9 - Fishing with summer baits
Day 10 - Mining

orleansparish
08-27-15, 03:15 PM
Oh come on! Im SO tired. And will be travelling tomorrow and gone all saturday. Guess ill get to it when I get to it. Im still exhausting myself playing the android/ios rs2 mashup.

judyandthecat
08-27-15, 03:19 PM
in the collection gallery you can see how many beach balls you have already collected.

also I can see, where we can find the other collection items (maybe a mistake by S8) :

Day 2 - Chickens
Day 3 - Fryer
Day 4 - Chocolatier
Day 5 - Bakery
Day 6 - Sheeps
Day 7 - Orange Tree
Day 8 - Deliveries
Day 10 - Mining

Mistake for sure good job at noticing this!

summit777
08-27-15, 03:28 PM
And did you notice the sweet turtle on the picture in the collection gallery (on the bottom left?) Maybe that's the pet to win? If we can win a pet...

If so, then I think I'm going to buy the pool shack :cool:

rogue149
08-27-15, 03:32 PM

Day 2 - Chickens
Day 3 - Fryer
Day 4 - Chocolatier
Day 5 - Bakery
Day 6 - Sheeps
Day 7 - Orange Tree
Day 8 - Deliveries
Day 10 - Mining

What are "summer baits?"

andromedablack
08-27-15, 03:34 PM
I'm new in this game and a little confused, what do we win from this event? In DS we win dragons as prizes, what do we get in farm?

summit777
08-27-15, 03:36 PM
What are "summer baits?"
Don't know yet.

judyandthecat
08-27-15, 03:37 PM
I'm new in this game and a little confused, what do we win from this event? In DS we win dragons as prizes, what do we get in farm?

No one knows what the prizes are yet!
When I know what the prizes are will put in first post!
Oh the suspense!

PookieBear50
08-27-15, 03:46 PM

Day 2 - Chickens
Day 3 - Fryer
Day 4 - Chocolatier
Day 5 - Bakery
Day 6 - Sheeps
Day 7 - Orange Tree
Day 8 - Deliveries
Day 10 - Mining

Great, crafting baits again. These always trip me up because they rarely ever caught what I needed to complete the collection, and they almost always involve getting something as ridiculously difficult to obtain as the crafting of the baits themselves, like a lot of iron ore or something. I'll be very surprised if Day 9's task is actually simple (thought I very much doubt it).

Billydkd
08-27-15, 04:06 PM
Android players also have this. what are sheeps?

fangfarmstory
08-27-15, 04:24 PM
For 160 gems you can buy the Pool Shack!
I have bought it and it is building I will post what it does shortly.

Why make payment in gems? Not everyone has that amount of gems!!

wino_o
08-27-15, 04:28 PM
I'm showing the Pool Shack in the market for 160 gems...but I have a goal to buy a Pool Shack for 25 gems??

tigarlilyvol
08-27-15, 04:37 PM
I'm showing the Pool Shack in the market for 160 gems...but I have a goal to buy a Pool Shack for 25 gems??

The 25 gems are the reward for buying the pool shack for 160 gems. So you are out a total of 135 gems.

Rynetory2
08-27-15, 04:53 PM
Morgan
Goal 1

Goal 2

Collect party items from doing activities around the farm.
Day 1. kitchen
Day 2. chicken
Day 3. deep fryer
Day 4. chocolatier
Day 5. bakery
Day 6. sheep
Day 7. orange
Day 8. delivery
Day 9. fishing
Day 10. mining

Jed's Goal
This is an optional goal. There is no more goal for Jed after this.

Pool Shack (Day 1 pool item - you can't craft this. You can only collect from kitchen)

Rynetory2
08-27-15, 04:57 PM
S8, can we know what are the prizes for this event? Is the tortoise a decoration or a pet?

I for one would like to know before buying the pool shack. Thanks.

wino_o
08-27-15, 04:58 PM
Ooh! Gotcha!! Thanks!! :)

wino_o
08-27-15, 05:03 PM
The 25 gems are the reward for buying the pool shack for 160 gems. So you are out a total of 135 gems.

I forgot to quote you the first time. Sorry! Thank you so much for the answer!! I need to put the game down until I have more time to pay attention to it. ;-)

Rynetory2
08-27-15, 05:07 PM
Android players also have this. what are sheeps?

Morgan
Goal 1

Goal 2

Day 1. kitchen
Day 2. chicken
Day 3. deep fryer
Day 4. chocolatier
Day 5. bakery
Day 6. sheep
Day 7. orange
Day 8. delivery
Day 9. fishing
Day 10. mining

Jed's Goal
This is an optional goal.

You collect from sheep to get the party item. Each day will give a new party item. From the list above, you'll find the item. Once you have a complete party collection, you can turn in for a random prize.

Rynetory2
08-27-15, 05:10 PM
Many thanks Judy for starting and updating this thread. You are awesome. :D

monarch789
08-27-15, 05:36 PM
Is the grand prize, usually a pet, a random prize from turning in collections, or will this one be like Easter where we were guaranteed the bunny if we completed all the goals? If it is a random prize, it might be better to not turn in the items for the goals and save them for completing collections. Anyone know which if will be this time?

bss0226
08-27-15, 05:43 PM
If someone has the pool shack, does it have an option to create the first pool ball like in one of the previous events... After all eventually the kitchen will stop giving out as frequently as in the beginning...

Rynetory2
08-27-15, 05:46 PM
Is the grand prize, usually a pet, a random prize from turning in collections, or will this one be like Easter where we were guaranteed the bunny if we completed all the goals? If it is a random prize, it might be better to not turn in the items for the goals and save them for completing collections. Anyone know which if will be this time?

Usually for random luck event such as this, there's no garanteed prize pet. The only two exception events when by S8 offered pet as goal prize were Valentine and Easter events. And there were 2 pets in each event. You get one through goal and the other was from turning in.
As for this event, we will only know if S8 announces such goal pet or as we progress through the goals and find out for ourselves. Hopefully we'll get more info from S8 soon. I like to confirm if the tortoise is a decoration item or a pet.

otgland
08-27-15, 07:04 PM
If someone has the pool shack, does it have an option to create the first pool ball like in one of the previous events... After all eventually the kitchen will stop giving out as frequently as in the beginning...

No. It starts with the next item... Sunglasses

Rynetory2
08-27-15, 07:11 PM

Morgan
Goal 1

Goal 2

Day 1. kitchen
Day 2. chicken
Day 3. deep fryer
Day 4. chocolatier
Day 5. bakery
Day 6. sheep
Day 7. orange
Day 8. delivery
Day 9. fishing
Day 10. mining

Jed's Goal
This is an optional goal. There is no more goal for Jed after this.

Pool Shack (Day 1 pool item - you can't craft this. You can only collect from kitchen)

Nope you can't craft day 1 item. Hopefully kitchen doesn't slow down the drop rate. See post for more details. I'll update as I go until Judy comes in later.

kecece
08-27-15, 07:12 PM
If it's only for ios, why is it showing on android. I bought the poolhouse and now I'm out 160 gems!

Rynetory2
08-27-15, 07:18 PM
If it's only for ios, why is it showing on android. I bought the poolhouse and now I'm out 160 gems!

Do you have the goals which I have posted above? If yes, then perhaps it's open to android players?

judyandthecat
08-27-15, 07:25 PM
Do you have the goals which I have posted above? If yes, then perhaps it's open to android players?

Kooky can you confirm if this is for android players too this time and of so take the IOS only out of thread title then pretty please.

Rynetory2
08-27-15, 07:37 PM
@Judyandthecat - my post #29 has all the updated info. For you to update the first. Thanks dear. :)

eucom
08-27-15, 07:53 PM
It's working on both android and iOS.

orleansparish
08-27-15, 07:55 PM
I Have about 800 gems on my 2nd farm. So I will buy the shop there and get started making biscuits. This will be fun to see of I can play two farms and win. If we can win that turtle them im lifting my gem ban and buying some to get that shop on my main farm.

It is TOO cute!

eucom
08-27-15, 08:00 PM
It's working on both android and iOS. But the beach ball drop rate is slow on android.

jdgrozda
08-27-15, 08:05 PM
cute! excited for this challenge! biscuits awayyyy!! ;P

waimanalokat
08-27-15, 10:28 PM
I'm glad I looked this up, I was going to sell almost everything to make room in my barn for biscuits, but I don't have a mine. Does anyone else on android have trouble with the counter? I usually go to my barn to count goal items but beach balls don't show up there.

waimanalokat
08-27-15, 11:05 PM
Never mind I'm retarded. I thought when you hit give it'd use gems.

dianeupside
08-27-15, 11:11 PM
I would like to thank S8 for including Android in the Pool Party. I Love goals, and look forward to earning exciting prizes.

horsey3
08-28-15, 01:28 AM
No one knows what the prizes are yet!
When I know what the prizes are will put in first post!
Oh the suspense!

Hi. Which game version is the right one to play this on? I'm back to regular one. Please help. I thought I saw something come out of chickens this morning but I can't find whatever it was Haven't bought pool shack yet. Thanks for all you do, Judyandthecat. I've finished the first two

ciarjen
08-28-15, 02:05 AM
Hi. Which game version is the right one to play this on? I'm back to regular one. Please help. I thought I saw something come out of chickens this morning but I can't find whatever it was Haven't bought pool shack yet. Thanks for all you do, Judyandthecat. I've finished the first two

The original game was last updated in June, the sweet retreat was updated in July. You should always play on the most up to date version of the game to ensure no glitches/bugs.

Rynetory2
08-28-15, 02:22 AM
Ciarjen is correct. Normally I would do that but for me it hurts too much to see that green on the sweet retreat version, so I'm on the birthday version. So far so good.

On a side note, I think it's great that android players can also join in the fun of this event. :)

vjd007
08-28-15, 02:32 AM
I agree. Finally, we have an event where Android can take part simultaneously with iOS players. Thanks for TL and all the players. Too excited to play the first full fledged event on Android.

judyandthecat
08-28-15, 03:16 AM
@Judyandthecat - my post #29 has all the updated info. For you to update the first. Thanks dear. :)

@rynetory2
If you could update post number four with a list of Morgan's Goals then the first four posts of this thread should cover the event for the players! Haha a team effort!

vjd007
08-28-15, 03:39 AM
A quick question. Is the pool shack required to participate in the event for completing goals or is that optional? Want to be sure before spending 160 gems. Thanks for help.

Rynetory2
08-28-15, 03:42 AM
@rynetory2
If you could update post number four with a list of Morgan's Goals then the first four posts of this thread should cover the event for the players! Haha a team effort!

@judyandthecat
Morgan will have a series of goals. I can only post 5 pic in my post, ain't enough to cover. Let's discuss how to overcome this. Sending you a pm.

judyandthecat
08-28-15, 03:46 AM
A quick question. Is the pool shack required to participate in the event for completing goals or is that optional? Want to be sure before spending 160 gems. Thanks for help.

It is optional. It helps you to turn in collections earlier and could possibly help you make an event item that you don't have many of at the end. My biggest concern is it looks like fishing (day 9) is going to require a special summer fishing bait. This will take time to make and likely use ingredients like iron ore. Then there will be no guarantee that you catch an event item with this special fishing hook. I bought the pool shack.

summit777
08-28-15, 03:46 AM
@judyandthecat
Morgan will have a series of goals. I can only post 5 pic in my post, ain't enough to cover. Let's discuss how to overcome this. Sending you a pm.
Maybe I can help too, but I have never attached a image so far ;)

judyandthecat
08-28-15, 03:48 AM
Maybe I can help too, but I have never attached a image so far ;)
Fantastic because you are post five on page one! You go to advanced and then manage attachments and upload a screenshot from your computer!

Jennerwein1
08-28-15, 04:06 AM
So, if one does not finish one days' goal, does it carry to the next day, or is it totally gone? IOW, can you catch up the next day, and the day 2 unlocks?

judyandthecat
08-28-15, 04:06 AM
@judyandthecat

Maybe at the top of post four list all the goals by writing them out.

The first goal was find a beach ball....prize coins and experience points.

The second goal! Prize is a pool float!
Turn in to Morgan
10 pool balls and 60 biscuits!

yppahc
08-28-15, 04:10 AM
Why is this event so short? if we only have 11 days left that means there is only one day to do collections when all items are available! Which means the shack is probably necessary with my luck.

I am sure these events are usually twicw as long?

yppahc
08-28-15, 04:14 AM
So, if one does not finish one days' goal, does it carry to the next day, or is it totally gone? IOW, can you catch up the next day, and the day 2 unlocks?

I think the goal remains until it is completed, then you would get the second goal even if there were another 5. I think in past events there has been one or none goals per collection item.

judyandthecat
08-28-15, 04:14 AM
Why is this event so short? if we only have 11 days left that means there is only one day to do collections when all items are available! Which means the shack is probably necessary with my luck.

I am sure these events are usually twicw as long?

That is exactly what I was thinking a twelve day event instead of a 21 day event means you have to craft a special fishing hook...and then hope to catch the event prize. Fewer days at the end means less collections that you can turn in.

yppahc
08-28-15, 04:19 AM
That is exactly what I was thinking a twelve day event instead of a 21 day event means you have to craft a special fishing hook...and then hope to catch the event prize. Fewer days at the end means less collections that you can turn in.

Well I have bought the shack so I don't have to worry about the fishing collectable. I hope there is a pet at the end as I am already feeling duped by my gem ice cream truck.

Droptilushop2
08-28-15, 04:27 AM
I would like to thank S8 for including Android in the Pool Party. I Love goals, and look forward to earning exciting prizes.

I second that too! Thank u from a very happy Android player :)

Jennerwein1
08-28-15, 04:32 AM
I think the goal remains until it is completed, then you would get the second goal even if there were another 5. I think in past events there has been one or none goals per collection item.
Thanks.

Jennerwein1
08-28-15, 04:33 AM
Same here. Fingers crossed. The ice cream truck was a dud. Put it in storage.

Rynetory2
08-28-15, 04:54 AM
Maybe at the top of post four list all the goals by writing them out.

The first goal was find a beach ball....prize coins and experience points.

The second goal! Prize is a pool float!
Turn in to Morgan
10 pool balls and 60 biscuits!

The goals will get more complicated as we progress, it will be too confusing to type out. Let's utilise your 15 pics slots from your 3 posts, 5 from mine and 5 from summit to the fullest. :) Morgan goals will be the bulk of the event so we need all the slots available. You have 3 posts so you plan, summit and I will go with your plan. For now what I can think of is this. We likely need 3 posts for Morgan's goals. You use one of your post and start Morgan's goals, I'll take over when your slots are full. Summit can take over me when mine are full. (Ie use posts #3,4,5 for Morgan's goals) :) Pm me, I'm going offline shortly.

judyandthecat
08-28-15, 05:21 AM
The goals will get more complicated as we progress, it will be too confusing to type out. Let's utilise your 15 pics slots from your 3 posts, 5 from mine and 5 from summit to the fullest. :) Morgan goals will be the bulk of the event so we need all the slots available. You have 3 posts so you plan, summit and I will go with your plan. For now what I can think of is this. We likely need 3 posts for Morgan's goals. You use one of your post and start Morgan's goals, I'll take over when your slots are full. Summit can take over me when mine are full. (Ie use posts #3,4,5 for Morgan's goals) :) Pm me, I'm going offline shortly.

Done started Morgans goals in post three on the first page

ciarjen
08-28-15, 05:22 AM

It is highly unlikely that you can complete any collections without it.

Previous events have needed 2 iron ore to craft 1 fishing bait and you may have to fish 5 times or more just to get one collectible. As you also need mining tools for the last collectible, you need lots of iron plus lots of tools just to have a chance of completing collections.

And when you complete collections there is no guarantee of the grand prizes (usually pets). People have turned in 50 collections before now and got nothing but decorations.

In the last couple of events to get around the random luck of turning in collections, they made separate goals which enabled you to complete the goals and get a pet. But these goals also needed a lot of the rare collectibles and without the shack it is very difficult to complete.

When doing the goals it is advisable not to "give" any of your collectibles until you are absolutely sure that you have enough excess. The beach ball we are collecting today should be ok to give for today's goals but be very careful handing in any you collect from the chocolatier, sheep and orange trees as these are very likely to be very limited.

Edit - sometimes the shack gets sold later in the event for 80 gems but I think the last event, they didn't put it up for sale - it stayed at 160gems

summit777
08-28-15, 06:04 AM
Edit - sometimes the shack gets sold later in the event for 80 gems but I think the last event, they didn't put it up for sale - it stayed at 160gems
Yes, I can sign that. Last event, there wasn't a sale.

driver1711
08-28-15, 06:05 AM
Correction needed for post 3: Goal 2 was only 60 biscuits

justmine2
08-28-15, 07:30 AM
Is there some kind of pop up for collecting from chickens today? I've collected twice and gotten nothing do I need to wait for a pop up? Thanks

ciarjen
08-28-15, 07:41 AM
Is there some kind of pop up for collecting from chickens today? I've collected twice and gotten nothing do I need to wait for a pop up? Thanks

Chickens will not start dropping until day reset on this game which is in about 6hr 50mins from the time of this post.

Each day the new item will drop at the same time.

10.30pm UK time
2.30pm pst

justmine2
08-28-15, 07:44 AM
Reset? New day for me was at 3am, unless it's supposed to be when new challenge started yesterday..... That was at 5:30pm Est.

farmiemom
08-28-15, 07:45 AM
When will goal three appear? I've finished goal two.

jim23cash
08-28-15, 07:58 AM
Will day one items keep dropping for entire event, or do we need to collect enough on the first day?
Thank you! :D Annie

liliyah007
08-28-15, 08:03 AM
They normally drop through the whole event, so it's day 9, 10 where you end up short for your collections.. I'm hoping this follows the Halloween event in goods

judyandthecat
08-28-15, 08:32 AM
Correction needed for post 3: Goal 2 was only 60 biscuits

Done! Thank you!

Rynetory2
08-28-15, 08:35 AM

Sometimes we get daily goals, sometimes 2 to 3 days apart. New goal will pop up for those who finish previous goals. But it may not pop up for those who didn't if the goals are in series.

Rynetory2
08-28-15, 08:38 AM
Will day one items keep dropping for entire event, or do we need to collect enough on the first day?
Thank you! :D Annie

Day 1 item will continue to drop throughout the whole event. A new item unlocks at each reset. For those who bought the pool shack, you will need to collect more for crafting.

ciarjen
08-28-15, 10:04 AM
Reset? New day for me was at 3am, unless it's supposed to be when new challenge started yesterday..... That was at 5:30pm Est.

No, you get day reset for all Storm8 games, then you get individual ones for each game. Perhaps I should have used the word "update" instead. Farm Story 2 is always at the same time as per my other post.

ciarjen
08-28-15, 10:05 AM

Last event we went days without seeing new goals. So the answer is, we don't know.

Sandybellee
08-28-15, 02:26 PM
The event notice from the right side of the screen has been gone for me for about 20 minutes now. Anybody else?

Edit: nevermind, it's back. :)

priscillasp
08-28-15, 02:35 PM
Mine says the sunglasses have been unlocked. I collected from 8 chickens and got 3 sunglasses. But, I haven't gotten a new goal.

Jennerwein1
08-28-15, 02:36 PM
Mine says the sunglasses have been unlocked. I collected from 8 chickens and got 3 sunglasses. But, I haven't gotten a new goal.

Same here.

Lilliepaddd
08-28-15, 02:42 PM
I have been collecting from chickens but NO sunglasses.?

ftbl
08-28-15, 03:11 PM
When you collect sunglasses/eggs, do eggs get turned in like the biscuits were able to be turned in in first day goal? Or do you just sell them? It does not say how many sunglasses you need to complete goal,

tuffyjkitten
08-28-15, 03:23 PM
I got 2 sunglasses from 8 chickens. No new goal.

vickyville14
08-28-15, 03:32 PM
I got 2 sunglasses from 8 chickens. No new goal.

Glad to know it isn't just me. Let me know if a goal appears, please.

priscillasp
08-28-15, 04:15 PM
I don't think there is a goal for the eggs. The sunglasses just count in your collection. I'm making ice cream, lemon pie, sushi, and brownies. Whatever uses eggs.

oledoeeyes
08-28-15, 04:45 PM
I don't want to waste gems on the beach shack unless I know what the prizes are. Anyone have a clue about what they are?

OldTimer63
08-28-15, 04:50 PM
So let me get this straight in my mind.......for the pool prep which I just got since I have not been on my computer until recently today, I have to have 60 biscuits. How am I supposed to find room in my barn and still do other deliveries, stockpile maps, deeds, papers, shovels, picks, bricks, boards, screws, nails, paint cans, etc. I only have 380 slots and have to dedicate 60 slots that aren't going to make me any money????? RIDICULOUS!!!

eucom
08-28-15, 04:54 PM
So let me get this straight in my mind.......for the pool prep which I just got since I have not been on my computer until recently today, I have to have 60 biscuits. How am I supposed to find room in my barn and still do other deliveries, stockpile maps, deeds, papers, shovels, picks, bricks, boards, screws, nails, paint cans, etc. I only have 380 slots and have to dedicate 60 slots that aren't going to make me any money????? RIDICULOUS!!!

As you make the biscuits, go into your "to do list" and click the give button within the beach ball bar. Or do we need an additional 60?

OldTimer63
08-28-15, 04:56 PM
That is not going to go and take my gems to fill the 60 biscuits?

eucom
08-28-15, 05:01 PM
That is not going to go and take my gems to fill the 60 biscuits?

Make a couple of biscuits at a time. Then click the give button. If you click the gem button, then yes it will take your gems....if you have enough.

kidsby4
08-28-15, 05:07 PM
As eucon says, just 'load' into the goal as you go, no need for 60 spaces.

I also have unlocked sunglasses. So I am wondering if this a quick version of the butterflies and mole and the prizes are gained by turning in at the end? So collect more now to turn in more later??? Wonder how random the prizes will be? or if it set, 1st turn in we get x, 2nd we get y, etc

bss0226
08-28-15, 05:41 PM
If I remember right from an earlier event, there was no goal on day 2 but on day 3 or 4 (not sure which) we had to give eggs and fries. Since tomorrow's item is from the deep fryer, it makes sense to stockpile eggs and have 7 fries ready to collect from the fryer at or around 2:30 pm pacific/5:30 pm eastern

bss0226
08-28-15, 05:43 PM
Perhaps someone can check the old messages to see which event this one mirrors and find the number of eggs and fries needed not to mention number of sunglasses and beach blankets needed to turn in

bss0226
08-28-15, 05:55 PM
Found it. Easter egg event. Numbers are similar
Give 10 item 1
Give 15 item 2
Give 12 item 3

Products:
Goal 1 give 90 biscuits (changed to 60 for this shorter event)
Goal 2 give 200 eggs and 75 fries... So using an approx 2/3 proportion we might need 135 eggs and 50 fries to give for the next goal...

bss0226
08-28-15, 05:58 PM
Next potential giving goal was 15 items then 10 items (suntan lotion/whistles)

Give 50 dark chocolates and 45 bread which might mean 35 dark chocolates and 30 bread for this shortened event

bss0226
08-28-15, 06:02 PM
Next one. Give 3 and 2 items (sandals/snorkels)
80 wool 40 oranges translates to approximately 54 wool and 27 oranges

bss0226
08-28-15, 06:06 PM
Next goal

Give 10 Easter Egg # 5 or Day 8 Egg (sun hat)
Give 7 Easter Egg # 6 or Day 9 Egg (goggles)
Give 12 Iron Ore. ... Does this mean 8?
Give 35 Anchovies. ... And 24 here?
Give 15 Catfish. .... And 10 here?

Reward was a pet for this one

bss0226
08-28-15, 06:09 PM
Looks like they never asked to turn in any of the 10th items for the Easter event except in collections....

Rynetory2
08-28-15, 06:23 PM
S8 announced of getting pet through goal at the start of Easter event. But none here. So not sure if this gives a pet. I hope so.

Good spotting bss0226.

menps
08-28-15, 07:04 PM
So far only see Beach ball, sand castle , pool villa , lifeguard stand pipers pool , pool lounge, pool umbrella , party pool . No pet yet

PookieBear50
08-28-15, 07:54 PM
I would suggest, rather than jumping to conclusions and rushing to craft everything, everyone wait and see what the new goals are. Otherwise, this may turn into another event where players empty out their barns and start crafting like crazy, only to find out that they crafted the wrong items.

bss0226
08-28-15, 08:19 PM
I would suggest, rather than jumping to conclusions and rushing to craft everything, everyone wait and see what the new goals are. Otherwise, this may turn into another event where players empty out their barns and start crafting like crazy, only to find out that they crafted the wrong items.

Not quite... Every TL event has followed a certain pattern. By going back in the blogs we can see different patterns. Events that follow the collection of 10 objects to turn in for prizes have repeated the same goals over and over. If I remember right, the Easter and Halloween events were almost the same. This is as opposed to other events where we work together like with the community prizes. This time, the collections page tells us exactly where to find each day's item at the beginning. These match Easter event exactly. Only difference is that this event is much shorter. The items to find (eggs in Easter, pool stuff in this event) appear to be required in same quantity. The crafted items we turn in as part of goals appears to be 2/3 of the Easter quantity. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow we get the next goal with a large quantity of eggs needed. Thus the need to stockpile eggs and fries.

generalmadness
08-28-15, 10:33 PM
The required item in each goal is usually a combination of the collected item from the previous goal and the craft building the current collection item comes from, and/or the fastest craft item from that building. I will bet eggs will be turned in, and fries, OR they will be combined as fried eggs.

ciarjen
08-29-15, 02:30 AM

There's always been plenty of time to get the stuff needed to meet the goals, so I agree, no need to stockpile.

The only one I found difficult before was wool because you only collect every 6 hours and no one was selling any because they were all collecting as well.

But I would not be surprised if S8 change things this event to catch people out. :)

maryamhjm
08-29-15, 03:21 AM
Found it. Easter egg event. Numbers are similar
Give 10 item 1
Give 15 item 2
Give 12 item 3

Products:
Goal 1 give 90 biscuits (changed to 60 for this shorter event)
Goal 2 give 200 eggs and 75 fries... So using an approx 2/3 proportion we might need 135 eggs and 50 fries to give for the next goal...

I have given the 60 biscuits ans 10 beachballs but the second goal has still not appeared but I do collect the glasses at the chickens

Rynetory2
08-29-15, 03:45 AM
I have given the 60 biscuits ans 10 beachballs but the second goal has still not appeared but I do collect the glasses at the chickens

10 beach balls and 60 biscuits is the 2nd goal and there is no other goal for now. The goal mentioned by bss0226 is Easter event goal, not for this event. The goals of this event is posted on first page of this thread.

maxcatt
08-29-15, 05:53 AM
hi... Day one i completed.day 2 i have nothing thats tells me what to collect.. I am collecting from chickens and the sunglass's...

maxcatt
08-29-15, 06:10 AM
Mistake for sure good job at noticing this! hi please help me ... I have the pool shack and completed the first days task... Day 2 i dont have anything thats tells me what to do... I seen when i collect from the chickens i get sunglass.s

maxcatt
08-29-15, 06:12 AM
Mistake for sure good job at noticing this!... Is there a fault or am i just a numpty

maxcatt
08-29-15, 06:21 AM
How and when will this be sorted out as it will be day 3 soon

maxcatt
08-29-15, 06:23 AM
Same for me also no day 2

ArlettesFarm
08-29-15, 06:39 AM
Same for me also no day 2

There is no goal for Day 2.

Our only task on Day 2 is to collect from chickens as often as possible, to collect as many sunglasses as we can. Just let the sunglasses build up in your collections viewer. Some time in the next couple of days, a new goal will be presented and it will probably include something that we need to do with all these sunglasses we have been collecting today.

I hope that helps! ��

maxcatt
08-29-15, 07:25 AM
in the collection gallery you can see how many beach balls you have already collected. Dat

Day 2 - Chickens
Day 3 - Fryer
Day 4 - Chocolatier
Day 5 - Bakery
Day 6 - Sheeps
Day 7 - Orange Tree
Day 8 - Deliveries
Day 10 - Mining

Dat 2 is not working

maxcatt
08-29-15, 07:29 AM
Thanks for your reply

amiableal
08-29-15, 09:52 AM
As I recall, there are very slow drops in at least two of the five categories in each half of the collection bar. This makes the pool house for conversion very important. It seems to me that after high drops for day one and two, the fryer and chocolatier delivered less. In the second tier, I think delivery produced little, and mining and fishing depend upon stockpiled tools and material. So stockpiling of mining tools is wise. Given this a shorter event, I'd say using the conversion available from the pool house ought to start happening before getting to day five. Them's my thoughts. And think in terms of two tiers, days one through five, and six through ten. Be aware the conversion takes much longer at the higher levels.

FarmerLolo598
08-29-15, 09:52 AM
Hi, I finished the beach ball and 60 biscuits goal. But when I was done no new goal popped up! I know we get sunglasses for chickens but there's no new goal for me? I don't want to miss out on the event! I'm not sure what happened. :( :(

amiableal
08-29-15, 10:07 AM
I just discovered what might be a new wrinkle (I can't remember), but now conversion is available at all levels; that is, although the fryer doesn't open until later today, you can convert level two (sunglasses from chickens to beach float from fryer) now if you wish.

generalmadness
08-29-15, 10:10 AM
OMG! People. CALM DOWN. The new goal may not appear until reset time today, or maybe even tomorrow. Just keep collecting the beach balls and sunglasses, and my personal advice would be not to get rid of the eggs you are collecting, because they may be needed for the goal.

Also, maybe read through the previous responses in the thread, so you can see that nine other people have asked the same question and been answered, before posting your question seven times in a row. It is not an emergency!

Rynetory2
08-29-15, 10:32 AM
There is no new goal after this last goal at the moment. I have updated on post #4 on first page of this thread that there's no new goal for Day 2. So hold your horses. In the mean time, just collect your eggs and keep collecting pool items #1 and 2. For those with pool shack, keep crafting your pool items.

New joiners: Pls read the first page of this thread for event updates. Goals information is posted in posts #3 and #4. Don't worry, you won't miss out. Happy farming. :)

Goal 2 (currently the last goal)

Just to add, stock up some mining tools. Make deliveries and feed your pets to get more tools.

generalmadness
08-29-15, 10:58 AM
I just discovered what might be a new wrinkle (I can't remember), but now conversion is available at all levels; that is, although the fryer doesn't open until later today, you can convert level two (sunglasses from chickens to beach float from fryer) now if you wish.

You mean crafting collectibles in the pool house? That is always how those gem-purchased craft buildings work. If you buy the special craft building, you can turn in collections ahead of the people who do not buy it, because you can craft collectibles that are not available yet. I am using mine to make extra of the lower level collectibles (sunglasses and towels) because I assume the goal will ask for multiples of those. I could be wrong, in which case I will be able to use them to make more of the subsequent collectibles and turn in collections faster.

sloebear
08-29-15, 12:19 PM
Hey guys, I just turned in my first collection (I've been using the pool shack) and my prize is called "Beach Ball". It is the same as the one in the little icon, takes up one space and is animated! It bounces up and down on the spot repeatedly.

Here is what it looks like on the farm:

summit777
08-29-15, 12:53 PM
Hey guys, I just turned in my first collection (I've been using the pool shack)

Thank you for telling us! I was very wondering what people get using the pool shack now

dianeupside
08-29-15, 02:13 PM
How cute that you say it bounces up/down. Thanks for sharing.

grameys
08-29-15, 02:14 PM
23293using the pool shack i won the turtle,,, how adorable!!!!

lnztrekfan
08-29-15, 02:33 PM
I just had two new goals pop up! Here are the screen shots!
You need to give 200 eggs
And 75 fries

Grameys your turtle is soooo adorable!!! :)

Sandybellee
08-29-15, 02:46 PM
23293using the pool shack i won the turtle,,, how adorable!!!!

Congrats! Is it a pet or a decoration?

grameys
08-29-15, 02:56 PM
Congrats! Is it a pet or a decoration?

pet
he ambles around :)

Jennerwein1
08-29-15, 03:17 PM
Question: In order to have the complete collection to turn in, we only need to have one of each, right. We can convert all the other ? ( my first event here)

generalmadness
08-29-15, 03:30 PM
Question: In order to have the complete collection to turn in, we only need to have one of each, right. We can convert all the other ? ( my first event here)

Yes! Bearing in mind that you will have to have one of each item with which to craft the next up the line.

lnztrekfan
08-29-15, 03:31 PM

Yes that is correct like any collection you only need 1 of each item, but you can turn in multiple collections.

menps
08-29-15, 03:34 PM
He's cute I did not notice that he comes together with the sand castle

dianeupside
08-29-15, 03:50 PM
Okay i got the 200 eggs goal but did not get the 75 fries. It will take a long time to do these little goals. I have the pool house to work ahead but still would like to do the little goals.. 9/10 days is not enough time i think. Yes i found the fries Thanks!! :)

priscillasp
08-29-15, 03:59 PM
I got the new goals. The screen icon shows the pool towel as available, but in the collection box it is still not showing available. So no pool towels for my fries. I force closed and that didn't work. So I deleted and reloaded the game. Still no pool towel in the collection. Is anyone else having this problem?

shedenh
08-29-15, 04:21 PM
I got the new goals. The screen icon shows the pool towel as available, but in the collection box it is still not showing available. So no pool towels for my fries. I force closed and that didn't work. So I deleted and reloaded the game. Still no pool towel in the collection. Is anyone else having this problem?

Same here no pool towel for me

sloebear
08-29-15, 04:23 PM
Okay i got the 200 eggs goal but did not get the 75 fries. It will take a long time to do these little goals. I have the pool house to work ahead but still would like to do the little goals.. 9/10 days is not enough time i think.

It's part of the same goal, have you tried scrolling down a bit? :)

And congratulations grameys on your turtle! Very cute!

eucom
08-29-15, 05:56 PM
Very odd.......my floating fashion goal does not call for fries. My calls for 15 sunglasses, 12 pool towels, and the 200 eggs. Weird. And the drop rate for towels so far is 3 towels for 13 fries!

gemmom611
08-29-15, 06:02 PM
It's part of the same goal, have you tried scrolling down a bit?

eucom
08-29-15, 06:05 PM
It's part of the same goal, have you tried scrolling down a bit?

Boy, that's a duh on my part. Thanks!

Jennerwein1
08-29-15, 06:29 PM
Thank you Inztrekfan and generalmadness. Maybe I'll try to keep 2 of each. ( wishful thinking :) )

Rynetory2
08-29-15, 06:38 PM
Piper's Goal
Find 1 pair of sunglasses
Find 1 pool towel
Reward: 180 coins 34 xp

Morgan's Goal
Goal 3
Note: If you have not completed previous goals for Morgan, you won't get this goal.
Give 15 pair of sunglasses
Give 12 pool towels
Give 200 eggs
Give 75 French fries
Reward: 1 beach ball (animated)

Rayhotchilipepper
08-29-15, 06:39 PM
Just got my bouncing beach ball from Morgan's Goal 3

Someone should update page 1 :3
...and good luck to all of you on getting the scuba diving turtle!

bss0226
08-29-15, 06:42 PM
So it looks like this event is now following the pattern of the Easter event exactly. Not using a ratio of 2/3 as the biscuits. Happy egg collecting and fries making to everyone.

Rynetory2
08-29-15, 06:47 PM
So it looks like this event is now following the pattern of the Easter event exactly. Not using a ratio of 2/3 as the biscuits. Happy egg collecting and fries making to everyone.

Yes today's Morgan's new goal is exactly same as Easter.

generalmadness
08-29-15, 06:57 PM

...which means in a couple of days we are going to need a lot of chocolate and bread, most likely. And then, a couple of days after that, we will need a lot of wool and oranges.

Rynetory2
08-29-15, 07:03 PM
...which means in a couple of days we are going to need a lot of chocolate and bread, most likely. And then, a couple of days after that, we will need a lot of wool and oranges.

Maybe yes, maybe not. Let's not speculate else this will turn into series of complaints of being stuck with too many choc and bread lol.

Gee I hate the oranges part. The drops from my orange trees were horrible.

generalmadness
08-29-15, 07:17 PM
Maybe yes, maybe not. Let's not speculate else this will turn into series of complaints of being stuck with too many choc and bread lol.

Gee I hate the oranges part. The drops from my orange trees were horrible.

Ha! True. Nobody sue me if I'm wrong, OK? I'm just trying to help!

Oh, yeah. The orange thing is CRIPPLING. I remember from Halloween! I am that much happier to have the pool house, so I can supplement the no-doubt dire snorkel shortage.

Rynetory2
08-29-15, 07:42 PM
Ha! True. Nobody sue me if I'm wrong, OK? I'm just trying to help!

Oh, yeah. The orange thing is CRIPPLING. I remember from Halloween! I am that much happier to have the pool house, so I can supplement the no-doubt dire snorkel shortage.

I hope s8 is giving the pet through goal. I so hate these luck events. my guess is we'll get a piper pool or sandcastle at the end of these goals. Hope I'm wrong.

Rayhotchilipepper
08-29-15, 08:02 PM
I apologize if this really isn't on topic as of now, but...
This is what the summer bait looks like

I bought it from the newspaper and wanted to check it out
The person who was selling it hadn't expanded to the pond,
So, it's highly unlikely that they could have made it...
I think S8 is handing these out randomly :p

SadieMaesFarm
08-29-15, 08:09 PM
Completed towels and giving eggs ... All checked ... No reward given ... Any idea what happened ?

judyandthecat
08-29-15, 08:13 PM
Completed towels and giving eggs ... All checked ... No reward given ... Any idea what happened ?

You have to give French fries too scroll down

bss0226
08-29-15, 08:13 PM

You obviously did not give the 75 fries yet. Scroll down, you will see a fourth part of that goal

lnztrekfan
08-29-15, 08:14 PM

Did you also give the 75 fries? Click on your goal and scroll up. It is hiding 😊 hope this helps.

Also I have noticed that I get a better drop rate if I wait to collect my finished crafted items until all of them are finished. So I que up three and then wait to collect them until all three are finished. Maybe try this if your drop rate is not so good and see if this helps. I normally get at least get one drop for every three items but last couple are giving two drops for every three items. Best of luck to everyone!

generalmadness
08-29-15, 08:15 PM
I apologize if this really isn't on topic as of now, but...

I bought it from the newspaper and wanted to check it out
The person who was selling it hadn't expanded to the pond,
So, it's highly unlikely that they could have made it...
I think S8 is handing these out randomly :p

Isn't that strange when that happens? You visit the farm you just bought from, and there is no way they had that item unlocked!

More importantly: what are you doing with Hawaiian rolls and brownie squares and cocoa ice cream in your barn?! Jiminy Christmas, I'm over here selling off land deeds and other useful stuff to have enough room in my barn to play this event, and you have HAWAIIAN ROLLS.

In all seriousness, though: Congrats on the bait score! I expect it will take 3 gold, 7 iron ore, and 12.5 hours to craft once we finally get there!

judyandthecat
08-29-15, 08:20 PM
I hope s8 is giving the pet through goal. I so hate these luck events. my guess is we'll get a piper pool or sandcastle at the end of these goals. Hope I'm wrong.

Oh how I hope it will be a prize by doing the goals.....I remember halloween over 75 collections before I finally got the hot dog.

Rynetory2
08-29-15, 08:24 PM
You have to give French fries too scroll down

You obviously did not give the 75 fries yet. Scroll down, you will see a fourth part of that goal

Did you also give the 75 fries? Click on your goal and scroll up. It is hiding 😊 hope this helps.

You guys are so on the ball. Awesome! :D

I think we'll have more android players who may be new to events. It's great to have everyone chipping in to help answering their questions. :)

Rynetory2
08-29-15, 08:28 PM
Isn't that strange when that happens? You visit the farm you just bought from, and there is no way they had that item unlocked!

More importantly: what are you doing with Hawaiian rolls and brownie squares and cocoa ice cream in your barn?! Jiminy Christmas, I'm over here selling off land deeds and other useful stuff to have enough room in my barn to play this event, and you have HAWAIIAN ROLLS.

In all seriousness, though: Congrats on the bait score! I expect it will take 3 gold, 7 iron ore, and 12.5 hours to craft once we finally get there!

I believe that farm bought it from Stormie.

Oh don't forget the bait needs wool on top of gold and ores lol :D

Rynetory2
08-29-15, 08:32 PM
Oh how I hope it will be a prize by doing the goals.....I remember halloween over 75 collections before I finally got the hot dog.

Oh Judy I totally agree. The memories of getting a pony after 134 tries still haunt me!! :eek: I did get a second pony at 181 try. That was my first luck event and since then I absolutely detest abhor and hate luck events.

Rayhotchilipepper
08-29-15, 09:00 PM
I believe that farm bought it from Stormie.

Oh don't forget the bait needs wool on top of gold and ores lol :D

@generalmadness hah, I guess it's because I quit farming for a while and when I got back I had a few rolls in my storage and wanted to scold myself for forgetting about the event... As for the sweet retreat items, if I come across things I need for the future, I'll dispose of them right away. :p

About the bait material: nooooo :(

@rynetory2 It seems to be right, and I hope stormie hands out enough for everyone participating but that might be wishful thinking.

Here's hoping they up the chances of gold when we go mining.

Rayhotchilipepper
08-29-15, 09:31 PM
If I may ask, how did you guys acquire the official list of the prizes for the event?

olcastle
08-29-15, 10:03 PM

It's recolored Valentine's Bait. They didn't even bother to remove the heart from it lol

Sandybellee
08-29-15, 10:18 PM
1 towel for 10 items from the deep fryer so far. Sigh...

Ok, I've collected from the Deep Fryer about 15 times now and still only 1 towel. This is ridiculous! I think I'm going to stop playing and only visit my pets every now and then.

minidemon88
08-30-15, 01:46 AM
Thanks judy and rynetory2 for the thread and keeping the event information updated! :D So glad to see android players finally able to join in with us for the event! Nice job TL!

@grameys: Congratulation on your turtle! Saw the turtle on your farm and it's really adorable. :o

I'm still thinking if I should invest on the pool shack or not. Hmmm...~ Why is this event so short? >__<

judyandthecat
08-30-15, 03:09 AM
If I may ask, how did you guys acquire the official list of the prizes for the event?

Someone posted what they had seen so far so I put that in the first post but it could be corrected yet all I have actually seen is the pool ball and the pool floats so here is hoping what was said on this thread is correct. Players with the pool shack will be turning in collections now and posting what they receive...if there are changes I will fix the first post.

sebastian8bolt5
08-30-15, 04:15 AM
I got the bait on Stormie's shop, and it looks nothing like this photo. I don't know how to add a pic to my msg though

ciarjen
08-30-15, 04:33 AM
I got the bait on Stormie's shop, and it looks nothing like this photo. I don't know how to add a pic to my msg though

That's probably the other bait, the golden lure.

ciarjen
08-30-15, 04:50 AM

- You need 12 sheep.

- Ensure the sheep are ready for collection at update time on Day 6 and that you have 12 feed ready for them. Collect every 6 hours, where you can, for the rest of the event.

- Ensure the orange trees are ready for collection at update time on Day 7. This is very important ! You only get to collect every 16 hours and drops are very random.

- Bait usually needs wool and iron to craft plus it is likely you will need more wool to hand in for the goal.

- Ensure all 8 plane deliveries are ready to go for Day 8. Keep discarding orders until you have ones you have stock for or are very easy to buy for. Only make as many plane deliveries as you need to get enough drops for your collections/goals. You don't need excess.

- You can craft bait on Day 9 but it usually needs iron ore. If you mine for ore then you have a better chance of getting iron than on Day 10 when the mine will start dropping collectibles but you will be using up tools you need for Day 10 to get the mining collectibles. The best strategy for dealing with these events is to ensure that you always have plenty of iron in your barn plus lots of mining tools.

- If you are unable to collect any of the Day 9 and Day 10 collectibles, perhaps the best strategy for getting the pet prize will be to use gems to complete the final goal. But don't do this until we know what the final goal is. It is usually better to use gems this way rather than spend gems completing collections. Sometimes there is a cheaper and more expensive way to do it - check on the forum first before you spend. When you complete collections you only get a random chance at a good prize and very often people are unlucky and spend lots of gems and get nothing but decor they don't want.

Bear in mind this is all based on previous events and S8 may change things for this event. We have yet to find out. Good luck.

judyandthecat
08-30-15, 06:11 AM

- You need 12 sheep.

I put this in post number one!

WiseMinerva
08-30-15, 06:11 AM
I've collected loads of times from the deep fat fryer and only got one towel. I've updated my iOS and restarted my phone but still no more from the three I just collected.
Anybody had good collection rates?

elizabetheva
08-30-15, 06:47 AM
Has anyone noticed what time each Farm Day begins? If it's the same time every day it would help to know so I don't accidentally collect from something like sheep or oranges early! I usually check the pop-up of the event but sometimes I space out and forget.

ciarjen
08-30-15, 06:58 AM
Has anyone noticed what time each Farm Day begins? If it's the same time every day it would help to know so I don't accidentally collect from something like sheep or oranges early! I usually check the pop-up of the event but sometimes I space out and forget.

It is the same time every day.

10.30pm Uk time
2.30 pm PST

edit - corrected PST time.

ciarjen
08-30-15, 07:02 AM
I put this in post number one!

Thanks Judy :)

LuvsHorror
08-30-15, 07:10 AM
Got the bouncing ball. Cool!

oledoeeyes
08-30-15, 10:39 AM
I too have collected from fryer at least 15 times and received one towel. I did buy the pool shack and never received the 25 gems for buying it. Lots of glitches!

LadyEna
08-30-15, 10:42 AM
Anyone besides myself dreading the Chocolatier Collection today?

Sooo hoping it's just the bars & not Milk chocolate boxes!

lnztrekfan
08-30-15, 11:34 AM
For some players it is not a possibility to have 8 orange trees and 12 sheep. I am level 34 and have max 5 orange trees and max 8 sheep. Depending on your level I would recommend hitting the newspaper and checking your neighbors stores! I am not certain how many you need or even how much space you may have for storage but I have been seeing tons of oranges in the paper if you wanted to buy before they are needed.

ciarjen
08-30-15, 12:27 PM
For some players it is not a possibility to have 8 orange trees and 12 sheep. I am level 34 and have max 5 orange trees and max 8 sheep. Depending on your level I would recommend hitting the newspaper and checking your neighbors stores! I am not certain how many you need or even how much space you may have for storage but I have been seeing tons of oranges in the paper if you wanted to buy before they are needed.

I didn't realise that. 5 orange trees makes it very difficult for lower level players to get the drops considering you can only collect once every 16 hours and I have 8 trees and often just get one drop from collecting all of them, sometimes two.

tuffyjkitten
08-30-15, 02:10 PM
Yep, 5 orange trees and 8 sheep here as well. I only had 4 sheep so I did max that up and I've been saving oranges so hopefully that will help.

I have not gotten a single pool towel from the fryer today....this is not good. Luckily sunglasses drop like crazy so I'm crafting towels.

kima65
08-30-15, 02:32 PM
Yep, chocolatier

Rayhotchilipepper
08-30-15, 02:38 PM
No goals for today :(

bakerystoe
08-30-15, 04:44 PM
In the past I am so stupid so I can't collect any thing! Now I know when they have something in the day I should pay attention to them

tuffyjkitten
08-30-15, 04:45 PM
Anyone besides myself dreading the Chocolatier Collection today?

Sooo hoping it's just the bars & not Milk chocolate boxes!

I refuse to make chocolate boxes!! :)

bakerystoe
08-30-15, 04:54 PM
I refuse to make chocolate boxes!! :)

I make Chocolate bar and milk chocolate!

bakerystoe
08-30-15, 04:55 PM
I saw a turtle wearing glasses! maybe It's the pet prize!:)

dianeupside
08-30-15, 09:39 PM
When collecting from the fryer and chocolate maker let at least 3 or more be ready BEFORE retrieving the cooked items.. I have gotten several towels and sun lotion this way. By collecting only one ready at a time you'll rarly get a drop. Hope this helps others.

ChicSeekers
08-30-15, 10:00 PM
Has anyone unlocked Day 4 yet? I got a notice earlier that Piper was looking for... something. I was able to get some orange thing from the chocolatier, but the actual goal isn't available yet. Is this a glitch or normal?

tuffyjkitten
08-30-15, 10:33 PM
Has anyone unlocked Day 4 yet? I got a notice earlier that Piper was looking for... something. I was able to get some orange thing from the chocolatier, but the actual goal isn't available yet. Is this a glitch or normal?

You are fine. We can collect sunscreen (I think) from the chocolate maker but no new goal yet. Probably tomorrow. :)

ChicSeekers
08-30-15, 10:51 PM
You are fine. We can collect sunscreen (I think) from the chocolate maker but no new goal yet. Probably tomorrow. :)

Thanks for the assurance. I'm just collecting eggs and making fries, so anyone who needs them, come and get them!

mothernature15
08-30-15, 11:08 PM
Mistake for sure good job at noticing this!

thanks for all the information you are providing, I am new to the thread,
Can you suggest how many each of these items to craft to turn in at least 2 to 3 times,
Sorry I am poor in maths .......thanks .....this is regarding pool shack

LinkinPark92
08-30-15, 11:51 PM
Can you finish the goal without the pool shack? I don't have enough gems to buy one

judyandthecat
08-31-15, 01:08 AM
thanks for all the information you are providing, I am new to the thread,
Can you suggest how many each of these items to craft to turn in at least 2 to 3 times,
Sorry I am poor in maths .......thanks .....this is regarding pool shack

A collection is one of each of the event items(10 different items)
It will get easier because each day at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time a new event item is unlocked.
Then you can collect that item from the farm.
The shack will help you to make the items that are harder to collect a number of.
Like one of the items is going to be from orange trees. It takes sixteen hours to produce oranges.
Remember though turning in collections at the collection gallery is random luck.
You do not know what prize you will get.
You might want to save all your items until we know what Morgans goals are.
I am thinking that the final goal will be for the pet turtle but this is only speculation.

judyandthecat
08-31-15, 01:08 AM
Can you finish the goal without the pool shack? I don't have enough gems to buy one

Yes you can!

Teddy1228
08-31-15, 01:12 AM
I don't have a goal today so have no way of turning anything in

Rynetory2
08-31-15, 01:37 AM

At this point, we don't know what is the final prize for the goal, so you need not complete the goal unless you want the decoration prizes along the way. If the goal gives the turtle as the final prize, then it's worth doing the goals. As the goal progresses, it will ask you for more difficult pool collection items (eg Day 7 item which is from orange tree with harvest time of 16hrs). This means if you turn in your collection item for goal, you'll have less of it for trying your luck turning in the full collection. Thus the player has to decide for himself/herself how best to proceed. This also depends on the individual drop rates which varies from farm to farm.

In past luck events, we have seen players turning in and gotten prize pets at first second tries. While others not gotten any despite many attempts. My take for those without the pool shack is do the easier goals. Once it gets difficult, save your more rare collection items and try your luck. IMHO.

Again if this event follows the pattern of Easter event, thus far it has, the end prize for goal should be a pet. However, unlike Easter, there is no early announcement of pet thru goals from S8. So it's really anybody's guess. Keep my fingers crossed.

Just to added. This event is also like Halloween but there was no prize pet thru goal. Guess we'll know as the goals unfold. Good luck to all. :)

Rynetory2
08-31-15, 01:40 AM
I don't have a goal today so have no way of turning anything in

You can't turn in early without the pool shack to craft the full collection. The other way is to turn in by gems which isn't worth it. You are way better off buying the pool shack if you are using gems.

mothernature15
08-31-15, 01:48 AM
A collection is one of each of the event items(10 different items)
It will get easier because each day at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time a new event item is unlocked.
Then you can collect that item from the farm.
The shack will help you to make the items that are harder to collect a number of.
Like one of the items is going to be from orange trees. It takes sixteen hours to produce oranges.
Remember though turning in collections at the collection gallery is random luck.
You do not know what prize you will get.
You might want to save all your items until we know what Morgans goals are.
I am thinking that the final goal will be for the pet turtle but this is only speculation.

Thank you Judy, good luck players, I hope pet turtle is the final goal and every one is lucky.....

Teddy1228
08-31-15, 01:57 AM
I've got the pool shack, just no goal to complete

Rynetory2
08-31-15, 02:00 AM
I've got the pool shack, just no goal to complete

There's no goal today. I posted on post #4. The goals seem to be on alternate days. We should get one tomorrow. Some players are still doing their 200 eggs and 75 French fries. :)

mothernature15
08-31-15, 02:00 AM
A player received pet turtle......post 132 congratulations ...

Phaedrakiki
08-31-15, 02:46 AM

Ugh, I feel sick! Took me 2 days to get the eggs done--didn't see the fries goal, either! Couldn't understand why I wasn't getting my reward...

I sold SO many fries along the way, too--wanted to keep my fryer busy for collectables. I would be done by now. (Sobs...)

Never seen a goal like that (where you have to scroll.) How cruel of them to do it like that!

Well, I'll never make that mistake again!;)

generalmadness
08-31-15, 07:45 AM
Ugh, I feel sick! Took me 2 days to get the eggs done--didn't see the fries goal, either! Couldn't understand why I wasn't getting my reward...

I sold SO many fries along the way, too--wanted to keep my fryer busy for collectables. I would be done by now. (Sobs...)

Never seen a goal like that (where you have to scroll.) How cruel of them to do it like that!

Well, I'll never make that mistake again!;)

They do it all the time. It isn't so much cruelty as it is the confines of the pop-up window. The good news is, people are selling fries like crazy in the newspaper, so cruise through there for a bit, plus check your neighbors' side shops, and you should be finished in no time!

Also, there is NO NEW GOAL yet, so there is really no rush! We may get one this afternoon (or whenever reset occurs in your time zone) but we also might NOT get one for another day.

Rybb55
08-31-15, 08:40 AM
i am stock piling and selling extras so add me Rybb55 and pick up your items for goals

alohadolphin
08-31-15, 08:46 AM
I've completed the fries collection but still need 3 towels. Seems like the fryer has stopped dropping them. I just wondered, will it drop towels with anything made from the fryer? Like if I made the fried egg or peppers or anything from the fryer, would it drop a towel? Just askin! :)

judyandthecat
08-31-15, 08:50 AM
I've completed the fries collection but still need 3 towels. Seems like the fryer has stopped dropping them. I just wondered, will it drop towels with anything made from the fryer? Like if I made the fried egg or peppers or anything from the fryer, would it drop a towel? Just askin! :)

Yes! I am making nori now that the fries are done an item I need for the train but it takes two hours to make so the twenty minute French fries gives you more chances for towels.

shedenh
08-31-15, 09:22 AM

Yes I actually think they drop better with the other things.

oledoeeyes
08-31-15, 09:33 AM
Today I have collected from fryer chocolatier and bakery three times in each one and zero drops. Three times for eggs and received one pair of eye glasses. I have collected when all my slots had produced its items,so the theory of waiting til all has been cooked didn't apply. I am glad I have the pool shack because zero drops would mean never finishing to collect a prize item.

ArlettesFarm
08-31-15, 10:01 AM
A player received pet turtle......post 132 congratulations ...

I was lucky enough to get the pet turtle from the very first collection I turned in using the pool shack. I don't usually buy the extra crafting buildings that cost gems, but after the Sweet Retreat event, where I completed with a couple of hours to spare, I thought I'd give myself a better chance of success this time. (Without the stress!)

So now, after I've completed each goal, I'm making and selling as many extras of the items as I can. Have been doing fries and eggs today, and getting my dark chocolates ready (hopefully) for the next goal. Then it'll be time to pump,out as many chocolates as I can until the cocoa pods run out. :-P

tuffyjkitten
08-31-15, 10:02 AM
Today I have collected from fryer chocolatier and bakery three times in each one and zero drops. Three times for eggs and received one pair of eye glasses. I have collected when all my slots had produced its items,so the theory of waiting til all has been cooked didn't apply. I am glad I have the pool shack because zero drops would mean never finishing to collect a prize item.

Unless you see that the day 5 gift has been unlocked in the event screen you won't get anything from the bakery yet. I got drops from all the previous spots today: kitchen, chickens, fryer, chocolatier. It's random so they don't always drop things. Towels has been the slowest for me, most of the ones I have I crafted in the pool shack from excess sunglasses.

ArlettesFarm
08-31-15, 10:05 AM
When collecting from the fryer and chocolate maker let at least 3 or more be ready BEFORE retrieving the cooked items.. I have gotten several towels and sun lotion this way. By collecting only one ready at a time you'll rarly get a drop. Hope this helps others.

I agree - I seemed to get approx a 75- 80% drop rate by waiting till all four items were ready to collect, whereas I'd be lucky to get 25% when collecting one at a time.

AppieP
08-31-15, 11:24 AM
Where can we find the summer baits?

judyandthecat
08-31-15, 11:36 AM

If you are lucky ... Stormie will sell you one if not you will not be able to make the special summer bait until day nine when the event item from fishing is released at this time you will be able to make it in your bait store and/or more then likely they will be available for purchase at a special price.

kooky panda
08-31-15, 11:44 AM
At this point, we don't know what is the final prize for the goal, so you need not complete the goal unless you want the decoration prizes along the way. If the goal gives the turtle as the final prize, then it's worth doing the goals. Again if this event follows the pattern of Easter event, thus far it has, the end prize for goal should be a pet. However, unlike Easter, there is no early announcement of pet thru goals from S8. So it's really anybody's guess. Keep my fingers crossed.

Just to added. This event is also like Halloween but there was no prize pet thru goal. Guess we'll know as the goals unfold. Good luck to all. :)

Sorry guys!

Fasendaminha
08-31-15, 11:48 AM
I was lucky enough to get the pet turtle from the very first collection I turned in using the pool shack. I don't usually buy the extra crafting buildings that cost gems, but after the Sweet Retreat event, where I completed with a couple of hours to spare, I thought I'd give myself a better chance of success this time. (Without the stress!)

So now, after I've completed each goal, I'm making and selling as many extras of the items as I can. Have been doing fries and eggs today, and getting my dark chocolates ready (hopefully) for the next goal. Then it'll be time to pump,out as many chocolates as I can u
ntil the cocoa pods run out. :-P

Hi congrats on the turtle he is adorable!
What habitat dose he go on to?

judyandthecat
08-31-15, 01:04 PM

Sorry guys!

Thanks for the update Kooky!

judyandthecat
08-31-15, 01:31 PM
The turtle comes with the sand castle and that is his habitat! Outstanding!

Rayhotchilipepper
08-31-15, 02:33 PM
New goal

Pool Umbrella:

judyandthecat
08-31-15, 02:34 PM
New Goal
Give 15 sunscreens
Give ten whistles
Give 30 dark chocolate
Give 25 bread

Prize is umbrella

gerrywerry
08-31-15, 03:24 PM
I haven't bought the pool shack yet and seeing as the turtle is not available from completing all the goals, is it worth doing them? Are the prizes that good or it is best to save the things you've collected so that you can turn in more collections?

lnztrekfan
08-31-15, 05:17 PM
I haven't bought the pool shack yet and seeing as the turtle is not available from completing all the goals, is it worth doing them? Are the prizes that good or it is best to save the things you've collected so that you can turn in more collections?

In my experience you always have tons more items from the first days of collecting than you do of the latter days I.e. Mining and fishing for the collection item. I have finished the first two goals and still have 60+ of the first two items and about a dozen of the next two. I can pretty much guarantee myself that I am not going to be able to turn in more than a couple complete collections because fishing and mining the items needed will just not happen for me. So if I want to at least have some sort of reward from this event I will do goals. The turtle is adorable but unless it drops from one or two collections turned in I'm probably not going to get it. In the past I was only able to turn in a couple collections on each event. I got really lucky on the Easter event and got my bunny on first collection! I also did all the goals and won the second bunny! I think I probably only handed in two Valentine's collections as well. I enjoy having new items to decorate with so I don't mind doing the goals plus it livens up my farm by having something to do! :)

Ravens0418
08-31-15, 05:26 PM
What happens to the pool shack after the event? Does it just become decoration?

abyfarm
08-31-15, 05:54 PM

I was really lucky I managed to get 6 summer baits at different times from the news paper. Keep checking it. And it costs only 7 coins for 2 baits :cool:

Now I am stockpiling oranges and wool, just in case.

lnztrekfan
08-31-15, 05:58 PM
What happens to the pool shack after the event? Does it just become decoration?

Hi Raven. I'm pretty sure that the pool shack will become a decoration after event is complete.

xenu8
08-31-15, 07:09 PM
I got the turtle with the first collection I turned in. Im new at this game so not sure if that is normal to get a pet with the first collection. If I do more collections do I get different prizes or is it the same prizes from the goals?

bozotc19
08-31-15, 08:28 PM
Why the h... Would one want the finish the goals if there isn't anything worthwhile but some dumb deco that I will never display anyways. You will get these when you turn in your collections later on. This makes no sense to me. Never did like the complete randomness of turning in collections....I have turned in 30 collections in previous events and not won the pet. Seriously considering sitting this one out. If I am going to put in the time...I would like for something other than luck to play a role in its success. Why does TL insist on this model, the complaints have been overwhelming negative in my mind. Thoughts?

ArlettesFarm
08-31-15, 09:17 PM

Thanks! He is a cutie. He has his own habitat - the sandcastle. It also appears in your cellar at the same time as the turtle when you win him. :)

EnchantedG
08-31-15, 09:25 PM
What are "summer baits?"

I had seen this too in the collections gallery and wondered what a Summer Bait is, then i spotted it in the shop for sale, bought it too, tried to go to the pond to fish and it does not even show in my baits!! !!! I have an Android Phone. Is this a joke by Storm for us poor Android Users, or is it just me! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!
There is no way i will get this price, even though i am working very hard to meet all my goals!

judyandthecat
08-31-15, 09:45 PM
I had seen this too in the collections gallery and wondered what a Summer Bait is, then i spotted it in the shop for sale, bought it too, tried to go to the pond to fish and it does not even show in my baits!! !!! I have an Android Phone. Is this a joke by Storm for us poor Android Users, or is it just me! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!
There is no way i will get this price, even though i am working very hard to meet all my goals!

You cannot use the summer bait until day 9 when the fishing event item is unlocked.

EnchantedG
08-31-15, 09:57 PM
You cannot use the summer bait until day 9 when the fishing event item is unlocked.

But i cant even make one! but others are not only making but even selling, how is that?

judyandthecat
08-31-15, 10:06 PM
But i cant even make one! but others are not only making but even selling, how is that?

You cannot make them until Day nine I can't make them yet!
The only ones available are from Stormie's shop!
Players buy from Stormie and then for whatever reason sell them.

EnchantedG
08-31-15, 11:34 PM
You cannot make them until Day nine I can't make them yet!
The only ones available are from Stormie's shop!
Players buy from Stormie and then for whatever reason sell them.

Really!!!! But then i dont see them in Stormie's shop either! and i think i was a fool to sell whatever i bought from the shops!!! Oh nooooo :(......

ciarjen
09-01-15, 12:16 AM
Why the h... Would one want the finish the goals if there isn't anything worthwhile but some dumb deco that I will never display anyways. You will get these when you turn in your collections later on. This makes no sense to me. Never did like the complete randomness of turning in collections....I have turned in 30 collections in previous events and not won the pet. Seriously considering sitting this one out. If I am going to put in the time...I would like for something other than luck to play a role in its success. Why does TL insist on this model, the complaints have been overwhelming negative in my mind. Thoughts?

It's a trick designed to make them more money.

People will complete goals, not realising they will be using up precious collectibles that they will need to complete collections for a random chance to win a prize.

They are more likely then to complete collections then with gems for a small chance in the prize lottery. :(

ciarjen
09-01-15, 12:19 AM
Judy/Rynetory2

It may be an idea to put something in the first page to let people know that they should not complete goals unless they know they don't need the collectibles to complete collections.

EnchantedG
09-01-15, 12:29 AM
OMG!!! So this is all based on luck! i was under the impression that you complete the []goals and you get the prize sure shot! if that is the case im not going to bust my []over it.

Rynetory2
09-01-15, 01:32 AM

Sorry guys!

Many thanks Kooky for confirming this for us. It's most helpful in helping players to decide how to proceed with the event. :)

Rynetory2
09-01-15, 01:43 AM
This is the Summer Bait that Stormie sells to random players. Be sure to check out Stormie shop daily to see if it's for sale. Stormie shop refreshes once a day. Similarly, look out for it in newspaper and neighbours shops. Your neighbours who aren't participating this event may sell this after buying from Stormie.

Keep this bait and only use it on Day 9 onwards. You won't be able to see it in your bait shop or fishing option prior to it.

Rynetory2
09-01-15, 02:05 AM
Judy/Rynetory2

Added on post 4. Thanks. :) I hope players read the first page.

JustKay
09-01-15, 04:51 AM
hmm, probably going to sit this one out. not really my type of event. might turn in one or two collections if i can later in the event, but definitely not paying gems for a 1 in a million shot for a turtle.

ciarjen
09-01-15, 06:36 AM
Added on post 4. Thanks. :) I hope players read the first page.

Thanks :) I hope they do see it. I can see people completing goals only to later realise that they have ruined any chance they have of completing collections.

ciarjen
09-01-15, 06:39 AM
OMG!!! So this is all based on luck! i was under the impression that you complete the []goals and you get the prize sure shot! if that is the case im not going to bust my [] over it.

We have had events in the past where the goals give you the pet prize and some where they only gave decor.

This event is all down to luck. You can spend lots of gems to complete collections and buy the pool shack and still not get the prize (that's happened to people in the past).

enaid03
09-01-15, 07:54 AM
Wow, not getting the turtle at the end really puts a different spin on these goals.

I don't mind doing them if that's the end results, but no turtle, what is even the purpose of doing goals?

ciarjen
09-01-15, 08:16 AM
Wow, not getting the turtle at the end really puts a different spin on these goals.

I don't mind doing them if that's the end results, but no turtle, what is even the purpose of doing goals?

There's no point really unless you need more decor.

amiableal
09-01-15, 08:18 AM
Bakery drops are abysmal! Chocolatier isn't much better. Keep your pool house converting all the time given quantities of chicken and friyer drops. It's one way to overcome the hit of goal drops depleting a category as discussed above. Keep in mind as well the 'two-tier system' of collections. Numbers one through five will have high-yield items and very low-yield items. The same will be true for six through ten.so convert if you can.

LuvsHorror
09-01-15, 08:27 AM
I've turned in 6 collections and no repeat prizes. This is cool. I don't really care if I get the turtle because I don't like the hat. I'm just surprised, usually I get lots of the same prize. I am having no problem whatsoever with this event. Been hoarding and anticapating what I will need. Folks who don't come to the forums must be clueless! Thanks for doing this judy and ryn.

orleansparish
09-01-15, 10:33 AM
I'm tired! Fries is a main staple for my tummy but I'm sick of them now. I'm at 57 percent for eggs and have made 43 fries so far. I can only imagine the time chocolate and bread will take. I'm stockpiling them now and am having to sell all my hard to produce and come by items to make room for them.

I'll wait a couple more days to see if the hut goes on sale. If it doesn't then I am buying one and probably will forget about the individual goals and just try my luck.