PDA

View Full Version : LOSING GEMS HAPPENS TOO EASILY ON THE "MANAGE APPLIANCE" BOX :( please help???

Unregistered
02-14-11, 05:30 PM
Id: xlolz
When tapping to serve ready food next to still cooking food, it's so easy to lose the 5 gems for "instant ready food"
I lost 10 gems today because of the "use 5 gems" message being in the middle of the screen where my ovens were at the time :( and it happens so fast, because theres no final warning screen, it just happens instantly.
If you could recredit them as i was saving them up for something, not to just waste them away!!!!
Please?

Oh & so a good improvement would be to Add a box AFTER the "Manage Appliance" box by asking us are we sure we want to use 5 gems to make our food instant! I bet a lot of people have lost gems like this!!!

Unregistered
02-14-11, 05:40 PM
I'm sorry to tell you, because this is a deliberate gem trap on their part. It's intentional. Just like if you hit the Magic Box, there is no confirmation. They could have easily put in confirmations, but they chose not to do that. They are counting on you to buy more gems to make up for what you lost.

When asked about this, Norman always says that they can't refund because how do they know that you just didn't change your mind after? Adding confirmations would take care of that problem...and well they know it.

Another ridiculolus exercise in circular reasoning.