PDA

View Full Version : Can't log in to an old account?

MiraiJodie
08-26-15, 04:00 AM
I had bakery story on a shared iPad but then I got my own and I didn't bother transferring it over, I just started from scratch. But then I realised that there's the option to log into another account, so I tried to log in with the old ID and what I thought was the password, but it said that either one was invalid. However I know that the ID was correct because I tried adding the old ID and I was able to visit my old bakery.

How can I log into the old account? I tried all passwords that I thought would be a possibility but none worked.

(One thing I also did notice was that I went on the shared iPad to try and download it again but it started the game as though I'd never had it).

[S8] Regina
08-26-15, 10:44 AM
Hi there!

You can try transferring your games here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!). If you need assistance with restoring your account, please email support@storm8.com so they can help you. Please be sure to include details about your account to verify ownership.

MiraiJodie
08-26-15, 05:10 PM
What details do I need to know? It's been a while since I used them so all I can really remember is the ID and the name of the bakery but I don't think that's enough