PDA

View Full Version : Value pack 8-25-2015

rensik
08-26-15, 12:42 AM
Hi all,
i trying to find out closer info about actual value pack offer (8-25-2015) - red trilium+40 energy+fruit tree for 1.99?

pls anyone know wich one fruit tree is it ? or i can pick wich one i need to get ? :confused: how it works ?

thx for info

SpiritWind00
08-26-15, 02:04 AM
Hi all,
i trying to find out closer info about actual value pack offer (8-25-2015) - red trilium+40 energy+fruit tree for 1.99?

pls anyone know wich one fruit tree is it ? or i can pick wich one i need to get ? :confused: how it works ?

thx for info

the tree will be the one shown in the picture. red fruit is apple tree; yellow fruit is lemon tree; and orange fruit is orange tree. if you're starting out, 1.99 is a good investment! but, the game does give free gems through various means, so you can save them and purchase these items yourself, however it may take a few months.

rensik
08-26-15, 02:13 AM
so i think about that apple tree cause trying to get golden apple for sir piglet
for that money its parcial price just for tree compared to buy 250 gems and i get bonus trilium (wich i have already) + some energy...
so at lvl 20 its good invest right ? :)

cyndora
08-26-15, 08:32 AM
I didn't see a value pack offer? I am east coast, does that have anything to do with it?

kooky panda
08-26-15, 10:25 AM
Value packs are sent out randomly. If you did not receive this time, hopefully you will get the offer next go around!

cyndora
08-26-15, 11:02 PM
Oh I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up.

I will wait for the love shack , lanterns , and trade ticket deal lol

Xox
Cyndora

atiragram
08-27-15, 05:28 AM
Never saw a package that included trade tickets, but if they ever release one, I'd buy it too (even better: include an expansion permit right away!!!). Well depending on the price though. I'm one of those players who started in 2012 but until now resisted to buy anything for real money ever. But for an expansion permit or some 50 trade tickets, I'd actually spend some real money.

Also, if I were back to lvl 20 and waiting for Sir Piggie, I'd go for the current offer. When I was at that stage, I bought the apple tree for gems ("hard-earned" by playing some other games that were on offer ;)). This helped a lot, even though some weeks or a few months after obtaining Sir Piggie, I did get a golden apple from the magic garden, too (but still, it was later than the drop from the apple tree, and it helped in some other game tasks as well to have an apple / golden apple supply). And 1.99 is really an acceptable price. Had I not two apple trees already (a bought one and one that dropped from an adventure eventually) and enough red plants, I'd even buy this one now. A red trillium (provided it's only one you currently have) is quite a nice bonus at this stage of the game, too. There come times where red petals are quite appreciated (but there also come items that drop them eventually, however, I think there was a time where I easily got short on them).

So I'd indeed recommend it, it's one of the better offers I've seen in my view.

Kind Regards,

atiragram

rensik
08-28-15, 12:03 AM
thx all for answers, i got it and im realy lucky :rolleyes: i allready obtain golden apple from 5 or 6 pick from tree :cool:
tending sir pigglet...

cyndora
08-28-15, 04:13 PM
When they did the update with the new plots , they offered trade tickets , 15 lanterns and something else I forgot ... I bought two lol

atiragram
08-29-15, 10:35 PM
When they did the update with the new plots , they offered trade tickets , 15 lanterns and something else I forgot ... I bought two lol
Oh, must have missed that. Well maybe I'll get an offer later, then. I already thought they'd never put them on offer. Lanterns are however not attractive for me, I'm not yet maxed but have quite a pile of them.

cyndora
08-30-15, 09:04 PM
My biggest thing is the trade tickets. For me it seems like the royal exchange is MILKING me for all my resources.

Then A quest comes along and wants the same resources lol

Takes forever. I would be happy with 15 expansion permits, some lanterns , like 20 lol and the love shack.