PDA

View Full Version : Nymph Dragon Android Only 8-25-15

kjbrogren
08-25-15, 06:54 PM

Nymph Dragons are a rare sight, found only in mossy forests between the light of dawn and the dark of dusk. These dragons attract other mystical spirits and animals with their pure essence and utilize their s****s in maintaining magical forest growth.

Rarity:Super Rare
Type : Green/Yellow
Habitat: Yellow Plateau,Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 75

kjbrogren
08-25-15, 06:56 PM
I got a dragon 18 hr breed time, with Fairy & Diamond. Hoping its this beauty :)

Mythdefied
08-25-15, 10:33 PM
18 hrs. Forest x Air. Hope I have it.

PrincessCouture2014
08-26-15, 07:33 AM
got it in attempt to get Jewelry dragon with Air x Forest.

PrincessCouture2014
08-26-15, 07:35 AM
its still breeding and the only outcome with air and forest with 18 hrs incubation time is Nymph

Paleon
08-26-15, 12:00 PM
Hope I can get this one as well! I like how it looks.

Curious, I didn't realize this was an Android specific. Does anyone know if this is a re-release of a dragon previously found on iOS?

freshfunin2008
08-26-15, 12:07 PM
I hope this one comes to iOS eventually.

Kennedward
08-26-15, 01:49 PM
Nice looking dragon, looking forward to getting it

Most likely as a fail when I try for Prime Life

Mythdefied
08-26-15, 05:55 PM

Very first try. I think we all know about how often that happens. Now back to trying for Plum Blossom. Again. Oh look, another Poison fail....

Dragosle
08-27-15, 10:49 AM
Got this beauty 2nd try with Fairy x Cactus. Egg is almost hatched now :D

Now the bigger issue is which one I'm gonna pair her with... Druid, Snowmelt, Meadow...? Urgh... I really wish I had a Wisp now :(

Nice looking dragon, looking forward to getting it

Most likely as a fail when I try for Prime Life

Sorry to let you down but if you're going for Prime Life that mean you're playing on iOS and this one can only be bred on Android. So you may switch device to go for this one but it is impossible to try for both Prime Life and Nymph at the same time. Or did they bring it to iOS already :eek: ?

Kennedward
08-27-15, 11:12 AM
Got this beauty 2nd try with Fairy x Cactus. Egg is almost hatched now :D

Now the bigger issue is which one I'm gonna pair her with... Druid, Snowmelt, Meadow...? Urgh... I really wish I had a Wisp now :(

Sorry to let you down but if you're going for Prime Life that mean you're playing on iOS and this one can only be bred on Android. So you may switch device to go for this one but it is impossible to try for both Prime Life and Nymph at the same time. Or did they bring it to iOS already :eek: ?

I'm playing on both IOS and Android, so I can try for it :cool:

Natasha_07
08-28-15, 10:49 AM

Question:

Does switching between android and iOS ever give issues since they're different ?

Like when 1 has something the other doesn't, does it show up in both despite been available to only 1...

Dragosle
08-28-15, 12:09 PM

I see, but my point is you can't be trying for Prime Life and hope for a Nymph fail or the other way around.

But either way, good luck getting them :D

Question:

Does switching between android and iOS ever give issues since they're different ?

Like when 1 has something the other doesn't, does it show up in both despite been available to only 1...

Yes you lose some of the feature but it's not much of a big deal anyway. Everything you have was save on S8 server so just switch to get what you want and then switch back no problem, plus the differences between Android and iOS is much smaller now.

amerirish
08-28-15, 12:36 PM
Just want to point out that this dragon is not available to all Android players. Once again, Kindle users have been completely left out (my other game is on Kindle). It's so unfair :(

Kennedward
08-28-15, 04:06 PM
I see, but my point is you can't be trying for Prime Life and hope for a Nymph fail or the other way around.

But either way, good luck getting them :D

Yes you lose some of the feature but it's not much of a big deal anyway. Everything you have was save on S8 server so just switch to get what you want and then switch back no problem, plus the differences between Android and iOS is much smaller now.

Yea I know, but I'll be playing on both devices while breeding for these types in the upcoming days, so I think I'll be able to get either one as fails

ndtrance
08-28-15, 05:34 PM
Yea I know, but I'll be playing on both devices while breeding for these types in the upcoming days, so I think I'll be able to get either one as fails

Prime dragons are on Android, so its possible! They're in the update.

Kennedward
08-28-15, 05:45 PM

That's great news! :D

Paleon
08-28-15, 07:59 PM
If only! The Prime Dragons look nice, but I don't feel like playing with all the lag to get them, I feel like my game is itching to crash. Hope they fix that soon.

Anyway, still haven't managed a Nymph yet. I have a Fairytale now though, new to me, didn't really bother to try for it. Think I'll use it to try for Nymph and Fairytale types. :D

Kennedward
08-28-15, 08:38 PM
Either way I'll start breeding for this on Android now :D

amalsaba
08-29-15, 04:01 AM
Finally got it with free boosted breeding weekend forest and air. 18 hours... nothing else for this combo... yaaaay

amalsaba
08-29-15, 04:04 AM
Finally got it with free boosted breeding weekend forest and air. 18 hours... nothing else for this combo... yaaaay

Kennedward
08-29-15, 06:43 AM
Wow, huge fonts!

Dragosle
08-29-15, 10:30 AM

Oh just check on the Google play and it seem they've update the original DS app. I guess Kennedward can actually try for both Nymph and Prime Life now.

I'm gonna stick to the Country Picnic until the tourney ends since I heard this new one is a bit buggy.

My friend, I thought you were CAP rage for a moment there. But that's a double post with super big font :eek:

Kennedward
08-29-15, 01:13 PM
Oh just check on the Google play and it seem they've update the original DS app. I guess Kennedward can actually try for both Nymph and Prime Life now.

I'm gonna stick to the Country Picnic until the tourney ends since I heard this new one is a bit buggy.

My friend, I thought you were CAP rage for a moment there. But that's a double post with super big font :eek:

Yup, I knew I can :cool:

glenngenius
08-31-15, 09:58 AM
Got this beauty with Air and Forest while using the free boosted breed. I've tried this for quite sometime (even while the free boosted breed is not yet available) and all I got were a fairy and tons of fruitfuls. Then I used the boosted breed and I got a druid fail. After that, 18 hours. :)

Kennedward
08-31-15, 11:12 AM
Got this beauty with Air and Forest while using the free boosted breed. I've tried this for quite sometime (even while the free boosted breed is not yet available) and all I got were a fairy and tons of fruitfuls. Then I used the boosted breed and I got a druid fail. After that, 18 hours. :)

Congrats!

glenngenius
09-01-15, 10:11 AM
Congrats!

Thanks, Kennedward! And congrats on your addition to your prime dragons! :)

blackeneddove
09-10-15, 10:32 AM
I hope they bring this dragon to iOS now that both platforms are even. They may as well. ;-) I'd really love to try for one.

popcorn_belle
09-10-15, 08:28 PM
I got this during the dragon tale, breeding forest dragon with sunblaze :)

D_Raho
09-12-15, 12:30 AM
I think I might be getting one breeding an Elements with Mist... Hopefully I'm still happy 18 hours from now. I don't want or need another Holographic dragon. But I don't have a Waverider, so I'll try to be happy no matter what.

stashlova
09-21-15, 01:21 PM
Just got 18hr with Light/Jewelry trying for Empyreal. Must be this one :cool:

lindseyny
09-27-15, 05:19 PM
I just saw this dragon! I hope it comes to iOS, it's so pretty!

kooky panda
08-23-16, 09:52 AM
Hey guys, I moved the recent posts on the Nymph Dragon issue to its own thread:

You can continue your discussions here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93711-Nymph-dragon-now-in-my-game