PDA

View Full Version : Country Swing Habitat

Natasha_07
08-25-15, 12:59 PM
It's 3 colors and holds 4 dragons. Anyone buying ?

freshfunin2008
08-25-15, 02:05 PM
No with the land expansion I will just get a cheap for coin 3 habitat

bacon_narwhal
08-26-15, 07:20 AM
Exactly. I thought I got such a great deal with the last 4-dragon habitats (the galaxy one), then- bam! - huge habitat increase. I'll save my gold. Plus, it does not look that great? Which is the only thing consoling me about the galaxy habitats...

This looks like it was meant to be a prize in our event, but that some higher-up decided they could sell it for gold separately, so they just threw in another useless decoration in it's place...

Kennedward
08-26-15, 07:23 AM
No with the land expansion I will just get a cheap for coin 3 habitat

Agreed, I usually would recommend a 4 dragon habitats that is on sale, but with more land expansions, there's really no need to buy them until we've finished expanding, which won't be anytime soon.

However, there's some exceptions, that is, if you're not an IOS player, then I would recommend you to buy this habitat with gold.

pernmagic
08-26-15, 07:28 AM
It's 3 colors and holds 4 dragons. Anyone buying ?
Yes I have, as until I can clear more very slow progress forest I needed the habitat space and it has a choice of colours of the 4 inhabitants, depends on where we are in our game really to make the decision even though I play on IOS

Kennedward
08-26-15, 10:23 AM
I play mostly on IOS, and since I already have tons of dragons in storage anyway, I'm in no hurry to buy this just to bring out 1 more dragon.

I'll wait patiently to clear all the new expansion and then plan out what dragons I'll display.

amerirish
08-26-15, 10:57 AM
I always buy habitats if they're 300 gold or less...I love having different looking places and with this being able to hold 4 dragons, I bought it as soon as I saw it! :)

jim23cash
08-26-15, 11:08 AM
I'll buy one as soon as I can clear space for it... If it stays on sale long enough! I would get more, just for variety, and ability to arrange certain Dragons together if I had more space to place them!!
BTW: it's kind of like spitting in their face to say ~ now that I have all the land I need, I won't buy 4 Dragon habitats.
If you weren't buying them anyway, why bother to come here and say that?

fhjigfrf
08-26-15, 01:25 PM
I bought it. I like collecting pretty habitats.

Kennedward
08-26-15, 01:39 PM
I'll buy one as soon as I can clear space for it... If it stays on sale long enough! I would get more, just for variety, and ability to arrange certain Dragons together if I had more space to place them!!
BTW: it's kind of like spitting in their face to say ~ now that I have all the land I need, I won't buy 4 Dragon habitats.
If you weren't buying them anyway, why bother to come here and say that?

Oh I'm simply stating my opinion on how I won't need these 4 dragons habitats anymore with more space, like the above posters as well

But I do recommend this habitat to those not on IOS

DeeDe99
08-28-15, 05:54 PM
I bought it because it holds 4 dragons and I needed a high coin limit early on for the Jewelry dragons. I've found it very useful. On Android I am.