PDA

View Full Version : Gems keep disappearing; counters are empty then instantly full again when game lags!

xangelicious
08-25-15, 12:53 PM
My gems keep disappearing, and this has happened three times now! Last time it happened I contacted customer support and they said I had purchased a bunch of coins (which I definitely did NOT!) And this morning it happened again and I lost 200 gems in the blink of an eye without purchasing anything! I am extremely careful with the gems, and they are either disappearing, or being used to buy something without my authorization. This is making me so angry I don't want to even play the game any more. What's the point of saving up gems to use for a specific purpose if the game just deletes them whenever they want?

Also, another issue I am having more and more lately is that I will cook a lot of food and leave it on the counters overnight. Then in the morning when I check it, all my counters are empty, and it says "You made $10,000" etc, so I start cooking other things. Then the game lags and goes into tomato loading mode for a minute, and all the counters go back to being full and it takes the money away! Fix this glitch, please! I can't serve more food and complete the cruise orders if my counters are all full for 24 hours and counting!

SparklyOctopus
08-25-15, 02:09 PM
Hey there! Sorry to hear about that! If Gems are disappearing, we suggest contacting support@storm8.com as they will give you a detailed report of where your Gems are going.

As for the food disappearing and then reappearing, we have forwarded this information to the team. Thanks for letting us know!