PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Update 26-August-2015

Natasha_07
08-25-15, 12:33 PM
What you hoping to see...

http://41.media.tumblr.com/4d22fbe86a2b82147db6478a7374d00c/tumblr_inline_ntnkykQeLW1qm7yoc_540.png

Where’s that sweet aroma coming from? It doesn’t matter which season it is, blooming flowers are always a beauty to behold. Take a gander at the Poppy Crate in Restaurant Story!

See what other floral fun you’ll get:

Poppy Princess decoration
Poppy Cat decoration
Poppy Pots decoration

deekathleen
08-25-15, 12:52 PM
What you hoping to see...

I'm guessing since bakery had a box last week that this week's update will be a box. :(

CassieJo84
08-25-15, 01:02 PM
Fall decor, I'm beyond over summer :) I would love it if they would take an extended break from boxes in both RS & bakery since we have been bombarded with them, but I have a feeling they will be the only way to get cute holiday decor. :(

Natasha_07
08-25-15, 01:05 PM
In a way yes, fall starts next month which is right around the corner.

deekathleen
08-25-15, 01:08 PM
Since it is almost fall it will probably be a spring update ;)

twospoons
08-25-15, 01:15 PM
Since it is almost fall it will probably be a spring update ;)

ha! it is more the time for autumn decor (since i'm in this hemisphere), but i'd rather they finish any summer updates they have ready to go than have summer stuff being issued in november like last year.

i'd put my money on a box as well. at least we haven't been getting quite as many here as BS has been.

orleansparish
08-25-15, 01:20 PM
I don't care what's coming. With all these old applainces I can still pull out, I'll have stuff to cook for the next 4 months easily. IF we have something, let it be cute, inexpensive. And for food, a super high quantity. Door are unblocked, restaurants are decorated and my counters are emptying too quickly!

Natasha_07
08-25-15, 01:21 PM
They can salvage what's left of summer with all the intended summery items tomorrow with an august blowout sale!

Natasha_07
08-25-15, 01:23 PM
I don't care what's coming. With all these old applainces I can still pull out, I'll have stuff to cook for the next 4 months easily. IF we have something, let it be cute, inexpensive. And for food, a super high quantity. Door are unblocked, restaurants are decorated and my counters are emptying too quickly!

I have way more recipes to master in R, I always welcome more as they mean coins and more importantly gems. BTW I like my counters emptying fast.

orleansparish
08-25-15, 01:56 PM
I have way more recipes to master in R, I always welcome more as they mean coins and more importantly gems. BTW I like my counters emptying fast.

By time I master the old, I'm sure the new will stack up. That's why I'm not worried about new food yet. Especially on my 2nd one I'm playing again. There are so many left on bakery and RS. I shouldn't need to buy not one gem for the holidays. It's gonna be awesome. More coins to buy nail gems, I'm fascinated with doing my nails again.

But on my main note....are we being punk'd....,ANOTHER box? What happened to one box PER month? It's getting outrageous now. And those displays aren't even cute. They look plain. Like the first prize before the main one on goals. Actually the goal prizes look better.

DragonWished
08-25-15, 01:57 PM
Surprise! It's a crate!

Because no one saw that coming after last week in Bakery. :rolleyes:

Pretty poppies.

twospoons
08-25-15, 02:00 PM
http://41.media.tumblr.com/4d22fbe86a2b82147db6478a7374d00c/tumblr_inline_ntnkykQeLW1qm7yoc_540.png

Where’s that sweet aroma coming from? It doesn’t matter which season it is, blooming flowers are always a beauty to behold. Take a gander at the Poppy Crate in Restaurant Story!

Poppy Cat decoration
Poppy Pots decoration

CassieJo84
08-25-15, 02:01 PM
They're going to roll out a crate for every single variety of flower...ha!

twospoons
i'm so over the flower crates. i liked the gladiolus one in BS, but RS now has roses, tulips and poppies? (unless i mixed up the games, it's hard to remember sometimes.) way over****.

time to be super careful playing! i really don't want to accidentally buy this one, which means i likely will.

Bakerling

Poppy Cat decoration
Poppy Pots decoration

I love the Poppy Cat decor.

LalaSmooth
08-25-15, 02:02 PM
Mehh what's with the flower crates?

lauraleighashby
08-25-15, 02:22 PM
I am guessing that boxes are going to be the new norm for updates....so if you want diverse decor, be prepared to gamble your gems for . it....those that don't get sucked into gem traps anyway. I liked the rose and tulips decor from the previous boxes (not enough to risk gems though), but agree that these look plain, lack detail or something. Another pass for me.

vonnw
08-25-15, 02:30 PM
I was hoping for new recipes

aiyoosha
08-25-15, 03:36 PM
at least the people look better

pipipooh1977
08-25-15, 07:22 PM
What is that animal? It looks like a rodent....no thanks...I liked BS's box last week but I'm not liking this one.

deekathleen
08-25-15, 07:44 PM
Is that wallpaper New?

Rynetory2
08-25-15, 10:46 PM
Is that wallpaper New?

Nope. That's floral meadow, 2 gems each.

alicee11
08-26-15, 03:13 AM
Haha TL get crazy with flowers crates.... I have enough flowers till next year

dingychefneedshiredhelp
08-26-15, 06:56 AM
Team Lava please one box a month!

deekathleen
08-26-15, 07:07 AM
Aren't poppies a late spring early summer flower?

LalaSmooth
08-26-15, 07:21 AM
Thank god I only have 10 gems then. I can't wait until they release a autumn or Halloween box. I'd definitely buy something from them

deekathleen
08-26-15, 07:23 AM
Thank god I only have 10 gems then. I can't wait until they release a autumn or Halloween box. I'd definitely buy something from them

Well you're just being silly, they won't release fall and Halloween stuff till Christmas lol ;)

MeMesCafe03
08-26-15, 09:25 AM
Boysenberry pies?? I am trying to complete the Final Step goal. The boysenberries have already been collected from neighbors. I have to cook 4 boysenberry pies. Where do i find those? Boysenberry pie isn't in cookbook.

LalaSmooth
08-26-15, 10:26 AM
Boysenberry pies?? I am trying to complete the Final Step goal. The boysenberries have already been collected from neighbors. I have to cook 4 boysenberry pies. Where do i find those? Boysenberry pie isn't in cookbook.

they would be at the end of the cookbook & I think they were on the regular oven

LalaSmooth
08-26-15, 10:27 AM
Well you're just being silly, they won't release fall and Halloween stuff till Christmas lol ;)

or they might release it just to ios users :L

Natasha_07
08-26-15, 10:42 AM
Anyone got this yet ?

I love flowers but these are just okay I guess, also once again wrong timing. These things were more suited for May.

Bring on fall next month!

LalaSmooth
08-26-15, 10:45 AM
It's called 'poppy crate'

ievuxia
08-26-15, 02:28 PM
Meh, not interested at all.. Is it a new trend now to release crates every other week or what?.. Ridiculous.

AliSweet876
08-26-15, 03:52 PM
Did anyone else realize that the flowers in the last two boxes (Rose and Poppy) are sparkling?? Why though?? Storm8 just being extra lol

Also, they could have done this same concept, but with Fall Leaves. I am sure no one would complain about beautiful autumn colours...even if it was in a 24 gem box.

LalaSmooth
08-26-15, 04:52 PM
I don't think anyone bothered with this crate (could be wrong though)

DragonWished
08-26-15, 06:21 PM
That might be why I got the first place prize... no one else was playing! ;)

Was trying for the sleeping kitty. Got the 3rd place vase on table (nice), the 4th place divider (not worth 24 gems!), and finally the 1st place stroll (pretty). Then, I stopped. My first ever first prize. :cool:

DLL137
08-27-15, 02:54 PM
I too was hoping for fall items. There really isn't a whole lot and IMO it's the most beautiful season. So many rich colours, so many wonderful smells and the crisp chill creeping in! It would be so nice to have different trees with the autumn leaves! Maple trees get deep reds and oranges, birches (birches or birch's?!!?!?) go 50 shades of yellow, oaks the classic brown..OH PLEASE!!!!! (All separate so we can make a forest if we want!!!!!) Apple tree with fallen apples under the tree!