08-25-15, 11:35 AM
Dark/Nature
Super Rare
Cost to buy: 900 gems
Breed time: 20 hours

Goal: Nighttime Lullaby
Duration: 14 days
Rewards: 5 gems, 10 exp

There is also a Value Pack of: 500k coins, 25k food, and a Turtle Dove egg for $14.99 (US). It's available for 3 days.
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23192&d=1440529267 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23192&d=1440529267)

ogreve
08-25-15, 11:38 AM
It looks pretty!
I'm going to use the next few days for a few alternated 4-element breedings involving the swan princess. I'll make sure to put something with nature in some of the mixes too (I also want to go for the Comet Cougar and the Rubble Rooster). Just yesterday I paired the swan with my Ancient Sloth. I think today I'll do the same.

Here are my results:
#01: Swan Princess (15) + Ancient Sloth (15): 17 hours! EXCELLENT: it's either the Comet Cougar, the Pygmy Giraffe or the Sea Drake and I still need all three of these! \O/

SummerNightSky
08-25-15, 11:47 AM
It looks pretty!
I'm going to use the next few days for a few alternated 4-element breedings involving the swan princess. I'll make sure to put something with nature in some of the mixes too (I also want to go for the Comet Cougar and the Rubble Rooster). Just yesterday I paired the swan with my Ancient Sloth. I think today I'll do the same.
Yeah, I'm wondering how it'd look in the Swan Lake habitat. I had the Rainguin I fed to level 14 for the Storybook Adventure in there, and she looked massive next to the Swan Princess, so I've placed her in a Big Water Way habitat that'll also hold my Blizard when I get around to hatching it.

I still need to breed Rubble Rooster and Comet Cougar as well (plus Pygmy Giraffe, Gargolem, and every Dark/Nature besides Planther and Spruce Moose).

Lv.10 Skyger x Lv.10 Pandaffodil
1. 10 hours = Planther
2. 18 hours = Punk Skunk *new*
3. 10 hours = Planther
4. 10 hours = Planther

calvinxx
08-25-15, 11:53 AM
I got it with Aurora Pegasus and Peamoth

SummerNightSky
08-25-15, 12:00 PM
I got it with Aurora Pegasus and Peamoth
Congratulations! Thanks for the info on the breed time!

cardinalpsy
08-25-15, 12:02 PM
Hmm, it's pretty. Managed to get it with emerald and skyger. Breeding time 20 hrs. Good luck everyone!

LonePudding
08-25-15, 12:06 PM
Very pretty!

Attempts: Crystal Unicorn {10} x Frankenswine {10}

1) 10hrs - Planther
2) 10hrs - Planther
3) 10hrs - Planther
4) 15hrs - Spruce Moose
5) 18hrs - Punk Skunk
6) 10hrs - Planther
--- Trying for limited Steel Woolly Mammoth --- 7)

Sandybellee
08-25-15, 12:15 PM
Pretty and love the element combo since I'm missing many nature-dark animals still. Hard to decide what to try for with all these pretty new animals!

Jennerwein1
08-25-15, 06:06 PM
Got it with Panda and Skyger. First try. Can't believe my luck!! Looks so pretty.

Hawksmoor
08-25-15, 06:55 PM
Got it with Panda and Skyger. First try. Can't believe my luck!! Looks so pretty.

Congrats!

LonePudding
08-25-15, 08:31 PM
Here are my results:
#01: Swan Princess (15) + Ancient Sloth (15): 17 hours! EXCELLENT: it's either the Comet Cougar, the Pygmy Giraffe or the Sea Drake and I still need all three of these! \O/

Exciting! I still need all three of those too! I can't wait to see what you get!

Congrats! It's such a beautiful animal :)

FigmentValley
08-26-15, 04:33 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this moth missed? It has potential to have beautiful, huge gossamer wings of many soft colors, yet it is fairly skinny with rather humanoid body type and an eerily humanoid face. Ca-reeeeepy!

SummerNightSky
08-26-15, 02:34 PM
Didn't get the Lunar Moth, but I did get a Punk Skunk. Now it's just Peamoth, Aurora Pegasus, and Lunar Moth that I still need for Dark/Nature. Might alternate between Dark/Earth and Dark/Nature breeding, since I need all three Dark/Earth Super Rares, and the whole business with the Comet Cougar only showing up in Animal Story is suspicious.

Drachenia
08-26-15, 05:57 PM
Hi all, I have breeding with Crystal Unicorn / Punk Skunk, Jade Kirin / Punk Skunk and Owl Bear / Skyger I have stopped counting how many Planther I get it. I have got 5x Spruce Moose, 2x Peamoth, 1x Aurora Pegasus. I have so many gems squandered for speeding the breeding and have not yet Lunar Moth :( :( :( :(
I breed Owl Bear / Skyger got Planther and again 10 hours

HappyHeartBakery
08-27-15, 08:22 AM
Trying some 4 element for a shot at any of the new animals: Rooster(EF), Moth(DN), or Comet Couger(DE).
So I'm trying any combo of Fire, Earth, Dark, Nature

1. Swan Prince & Sapybara = 9hr. (unless thats a Flyerfox, its a fail)

tuffyjkitten
08-27-15, 08:31 AM
Nothing else is 20 hrs is it? I just got 20 hrs with Punk Skunk and Glacial Griffin on a semi-random 4 element breed.

Drachenia
08-27-15, 09:48 AM
Hi all, I have breeding with Crystal Unicorn / Punk Skunk, Jade Kirin / Punk Skunk and Owl Bear / Skyger I have stopped counting how many Planther I get it. I have got 5x Spruce Moose, 2x Peamoth, 1x Aurora Pegasus. I have so many gems squandered for speeding the breeding and have not yet Lunar Moth :( :( :( :(
I breed Owl Bear / Skyger got 2x Planther
I breeding with Cactus Kitsune/Planther I get it 9 hours :( :( :(

31aug2002
08-27-15, 09:52 AM
I am breeding planthers plantlers, planthers plantlers..... I have come to hate them,,, Urghhhh...(:

Drachenia
08-27-15, 11:03 AM
I am breeding planthers plantlers, planthers plantlers..... I have come to hate them,,, Urghhhh...(:

Hmmmm we fry from Planther a schnitzel :p
I agree with you 31aug2002 :D

SummerNightSky
08-27-15, 11:15 AM
Nothing else is 20 hrs is it? I just got 20 hrs with Punk Skunk and Glacial Griffin on a semi-random 4 element breed.
Nothing else is 20 hours. Skunk Punk is 18, Aurora Pegasus 16, Spruce Moose 15, Peamoth 14, and the lovely Planther 10. Congratulations :D

EDIT: Oh, you did a four element breeding. Answer is still the same though. There is no other animal (of any elemental combination) with a 20 hour breed time.

Sandybellee
08-27-15, 12:37 PM
Got the Comet Cougar so now trying for this one maybe alternating with Rooster/Money Badger attempts. Will be happy to also get Aurora Pegasus, Spruce Moose and Peamoth.

1) Planther
2) Planther

Not surprisingly, it's just Planthers so far. All I've ever gotten from dark-nature breedings apart from 1 Punk Skunk.

Drachenia
08-27-15, 04:41 PM
I breed Owl Bear / Skyger got 2x Planther
I breeding with Cactus Kitsune/Planther I get it Firefox :( :( :(
I have no luck with Lunar Moth, I breed now with Iciclaw / Planther and got 18 hours

HappyHeartBakery
08-27-15, 08:41 PM
Trying some 4 element for a shot at any of the new animals: Rooster(EF), Moth(DN), or Comet Couger(DE).
So I'm trying any combo of Fire, Earth, Dark, Nature

1. Swan Prince & Sapybara = 9hr. (unless thats a Flyerfox, its a fail)

Sadly attempt 1 - Firefox. Fail

2. Prince & ancient sloth - 3 hr timer. Fail

tuffyjkitten
08-27-15, 09:15 PM
Nothing else is 20 hours. Skunk Punk is 18, Aurora Pegasus 16, Spruce Moose 15, Peamoth 14, and the lovely Planther 10. Congratulations :D

EDIT: Oh, you did a four element breeding. Answer is still the same though. There is no other animal (of any elemental combination) with a 20 hour breed time.

Thanks for the confirmation. I checked the breeding list and didn't see anything else at 20 but I have never managed a new animal on the first try, especially when I wasn't even particularly trying for it. I'm excited now!

sweetdeda
08-28-15, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the confirmation. I checked the breeding list and didn't see anything else at 20 but I have never managed a new animal on the first try, especially when I wasn't even particularly trying for it. I'm excited now!

Congrats Tuffyjkitten. All my attempts have been fails.

sweetdeda
08-28-15, 03:32 AM
Trying for lunar moth, I decided to use Aura Pegasus and Pearl Peryton because I still need ocean owl. Guess what! I got my ocean owl finally!

Sandybellee
08-28-15, 03:43 AM
Trying for lunar moth, I decided to use Aura Pegasus and Pearl Peryton because I still need ocean owl. Guess what! I got my ocean owl finally!

Congrats! I hope to finally get an Aurora Pegasus trying for the moth. Hopefully we don't need to start breeding something else with the new update.

31aug2002
08-28-15, 08:48 AM
I have planthers coming out of my ears now. Oh TL please have mercy on me and give me the comet cougar and lunar moth pls pls pls....
My latest attempt is also a planther.

mrhammy48
08-28-15, 10:28 AM
Planther and peamoths for me.

debrasbistro
08-28-15, 08:21 PM
Aurora Pegasus and Peamoth and somehow got the Lunar Moth. Good luck everyone!

SummerNightSky
08-29-15, 10:53 AM
I saw a juvenile Lunar Moth in someone's Swan Lake habitat. It looked really pretty in there. I'm curious to see what an adult looks like alongside the Swan(s).

Sakrysta
08-29-15, 11:10 AM
Decided on one last try at the Lunar Moth with Crystal Unicorn and Aurora Pegasus and scored a 45-hour "fail"! It's either an Emerald Dragon or a Jade Kirin, either of which is new to my forest & welcome. Plus, now I finally have a good window in which to hatch my Ra.

Sandybellee
08-29-15, 01:28 PM
Decided on one last try at the Lunar Moth with Crystal Unicorn and Aurora Pegasus and scored a 45-hour "fail"! It's either an Emerald Dragon or a Jade Kirin, either of which is new to my forest & welcome. Plus, now I finally have a good window in which to hatch my Ra.

Wonderful! Big congrats!!

kimbekaw
08-29-15, 02:12 PM
Is the Lunar Moth a normal animal, and NOT a limited? I see that it shows in both apps, but I want to be certain that I don't need to focus on it right now.

SummerNightSky
08-29-15, 08:42 PM
Is the Lunar Moth a normal animal, and NOT a limited? I see that it shows in both apps, but I want to be certain that I don't need to focus on it right now.
Unless TL/S8 forgets to tell us that it is limited (like they did with Comet Cougar), Lunar Moth is a normal animal.

Ratisorn
09-01-15, 09:46 AM
OMG! I try to breed Lunar Moth but I got it!

sweetdeda
09-01-15, 03:25 PM
Congrats Ratisorn!

KadeeDid
09-01-15, 11:49 PM
Planther and peamoths for me.

Lots of Planther and Spruce Moose which I had. I already had a couple Aurora Pegasus and a Peamoth.

Ratisorn
09-02-15, 12:41 AM
Congrats Ratisorn!
Thank you.:o

Buttercup0001
09-02-15, 06:42 PM
No matter how many times I've tried (since its release) for the Lunar Moth which imo is so beautiful, all I'm getting are Planthers, one after another, oh and throw in 2 Peamoths. Im getting tired of all the failures.

tennysonrobin
09-02-15, 07:23 PM
I have like 6-7 planthers, 1 peamoth (which is great coz i didnt have it before) 1 spruce moose (already had 1) and 1 punk skunk (sold it, already had 2)
Where is my lunar moth?? Normally i dont always have the needed animal until the last minute and there r still 6 days to go so i just keep spreading planthers around my forest for now
Good luck to all of you. Keep breeding, the 20 hour timer will be there for us in the end ;)