PDA

View Full Version : Country Picnic World Event August 25 to September 1

MaribouMay
08-25-15, 11:14 AM

7 day event starting August 25th and ending on September 1st.

Collect Picnic Blankets to earn prizes by doing the following:
* Hatching dragons from your Nest
* Harvesting food at your Farms
* Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost
* Fighting in the Battle Arena (levels 30+)

Individual Prizes:

Picnic Basket at 25 Picnic Blankets collected.
Place on your island to collect 4 Picnic Blankets every 4 hours.

Picnic dragon at 200 Picnic Blankets collected.
Rare, White-Yellow-Red, 13 hours

Sunflower Stones at 400 Picnic Blankets collected.

Meadow dragon at 700 Picnic Blankets collected.
Rare, Yellow-Green, 18 hours

Lovers Tree dragon at 1100 Picnic Blankets collected.
Super Rare, White-Yellow-Green, 15 hours

Community Prizes:
based on the number of Picnic Blankets collected by all Dragon Story players. You must collect 400 Picnic Blankets to receive community prizes.

Tire Swing decoration at 20,000,000 Picnic Blankets

Country Barn decoration at 60,000,000 Picnic Blankets

Watermelon dragon at 100,000,000 Picnic Blankets
Super Rare, Pink-Green, 13 hours

To Win all of the Individual Prizes you will need to earn approximately 158 Picnic Blankets per day. Days begin and end at from 10:30am Pacific Time.

158 by the end of day 1
315 by the end of day 2
472 by the end of day 3
629 by the end of day 4
786 by the end of day 5
943 by the end of day 6
1100 by the end of day 7

Lots of great info from cocauina on World Events in this thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information

[CENTER]

Currently World Event

Started: 8/25/2015
Ends: 9/1/2015

14th - Country Picnic Event
Release date: 8/25/2015 - 7 days
Item name: Picnic Baskets
Minimum level needed: 20
Community prizes unlocks: 400 picnic baskets

Individual Prizes

Community Prizes

Picnic Display - 25 picnic baskets
Picnic Dragon - 200 picnic baskets
Sunflower Stone - 400 picnic baskets
Meadow Dragon - 700 picnic baskets
Lovers Tree Dragon - 1,100 picnic baskets

Tire Swing - 20,000,000 picnic baskets
Country Barn - 60,000,000 picnic baskets
Watermelon Dragon - 100,000,000 picnic baskets

Quest Outpost
Barbecue Blitz - 3 hours - 4 picnic basket - Fire Dragon

Additional picnic baskets buildings
Picnic Displau - 4 picnic baskets every 4 hours
Barbecue Bench - 16 picnic baskets every 4 hours (market only)

Decorations
Sunflower Stone
Tire Swing
Country Barn

Dragon

Type/Element

Rarity

Incubation time

Picnic Dragon
Meadow Dragon
Lovers Tree Dragon
Watermelon Dragon

White, Yellow, Red
Yellow, Green
White, Yellow, Green
Pink, Green

Rare
Rare
Super Rare
Super Rare

hours
18 hours
15 hours
13 hours

Feature Release

The World Event feature was first released only for IOS players on March, 12 of 2014. The Egyptian Adventure Event was the 1st event.
On January, 15 of 2015, TL released a new update for the game to Android users with most of the IOS features, so Android users had their 1st World Event on February, 3 of 2015, Love At First Flight Valentine's Event.

Basic Important Information

When the 3rd World Event was released, TL released the first building that would help the players collecting more items, but the players needed to buy this building from the market so they could receive more 4 items every 4 hours. When the 4th World Event was released, TL changed the rules about this building, they created 2 buildings that give items for this events. The first building gives 4 items every 4 hours and is the first individual prize (any player can buy another in the market), the second building gives 16 items every 4 hours (only available in the market). Sometimes TL decides to double the amount of items this buildings gives for a certain amount of time, so 8 instead of 4, and 32 instead of 16.

The building that give items, when you won from the World Event, you can find this building in the ALL tab in your Storage, you need to place this building in your island so you can start collecting the items every 4 hours. After the event is over, this buildings become decorations.

Every dragon from this events, cannot be breeded, they are "not found through breeding", this is also in the description of every dragon. Olympus Dragon currently is the only exception.

You receive 1 item per hour from Eggs and Harvesting Food. For example:
Diamond Dragon egg takes 44 hours, you will receive 44 items when you hatch the egg (you can either hatch the dragon or sell the egg).
Scalypears food takes 20 hours, you will receive 20 items when you harvest the food.

The special quest at the Quest Outpost, gives 4 items.
The Dragon can be at any level, there's no minimum level.
Between the 1st and the 8th World Event, the Quest duration was 4 hours.
Since the 9th World Event, the Quest duration has been 3 hours.

Fighting in the Battle Arena will give you only 1 item per battle.
When a Battle Tournament is active, you will receive 2 items per battle.

How it works..

Welcome to world events, where you and other Dragon Story players will collect items to earn individual and community prizes!

You can earn items by taking these actions around your Isles:

Hatching dragons from your Nest
Harvesting food at your Farms
Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost
Fighting in the Battle Arena (levels 30+)

Once you collect enough items to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the Dragon Story community collects enough items to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough items to be eligible will receive it. Your prizes will be placed in your storage. Have Fun!

amerirish
08-25-15, 11:18 AM
Whoo hoo! A DS Picnic!! Someone please pass the potato salad :D

bexrexbex
08-25-15, 11:21 AM
If I'm seeing this correctly, it looks like there is only one dragon in the community prize this time?

tengoambre123
08-25-15, 11:22 AM
so funny! this morning when the spin wheel was over, i was like "i wonder what's next. probably a world event b/c a tourney and chapter event just ended" and i was right! haha i guess i've finally gotten a hang of the pattern.

Kennedward
08-25-15, 11:33 AM
Just like all previous world events, I'm sure everyone can get the last community prize

freshfunin2008
08-25-15, 11:37 AM
I am happy that it is only 1 week. So are we getting a group habitat in this one?

belarica
08-25-15, 11:37 AM
If I'm seeing this correctly, it looks like there is only one dragon in the community prize this time?

Looks that way. Hopefully they can all go in the same habitat, my sunset from the last event is apart from his other fun in the sun dragon friends

freshfunin2008
08-25-15, 11:38 AM
So 4 dragons and no habitat. I guess I answered my own question.

Sandybellee
08-25-15, 12:08 PM
My first DS world event! How exciting! But I only have 1 large farm and 6 small ones. Shoot! I don't have the room to upgrade more than one or two, so will most likely not get all individual prizes. Should be able to get the community prizes though since I immediately got 38 blankets ( had 2 eggs ready to hatch and food ready to be collected). Good luck, everyone! Let's enjoy the picnic! :)

Natasha_07
08-25-15, 12:14 PM
Darn it! I thought the house thing was the habitat, why don't they ever give 1 included.

I collected from my farms very very early this morning rather than my usual morning hour so will have to wait until tomorrow to unlock even the first basket. :(

Kennedward
08-25-15, 12:56 PM
I am happy that it is only 1 week.

Yea, I'm happy for that as well

alexis_42
08-25-15, 01:12 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing. Next time I'll plant some 20 hour crops to be prepared.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-25-15, 01:35 PM
Oh darn! I thought the barn decor was a new farm upgrade! I'm sad..

roguebee
08-25-15, 02:31 PM
I thought that it was time for a World Event. Had all 7 farms ready with 20 hour crops to harvest. 143 blankets so far.

roguebee
08-25-15, 02:34 PM
It takes a while to get our suggestions through to marketing, but they are offering a 4 dragon habitat for 250 gold that will house all 4 dragons from the event.

MaribouMay
08-25-15, 02:43 PM
It takes a while to get our suggestions through to marketing, but they are offering a 4 dragon habitat for 250 gold that will house all 4 dragons from the event.

I was tempted until I saw the coin capacity is only 10,000. That is too low for me to spend 250 gold.

marcatwolf
08-25-15, 02:52 PM
I think I might have an issue. I saw my device flash I received a picnic basket for collecting or hatching or whatever I was speedily doing and then I had to go back to work. I came back to my game just now and I can't find the picnic basket anywhere. not on the island, not in storage....what should I do?

marcatwolf

oopies nevermind i found it now.

MaribouMay
08-25-15, 03:12 PM
More pictures that exceed the 5 picture limit for a single post.

Individual Prize:

Meadow dragon at 700 Picnic Blankets collected.
Rare, Yellow-Green, 18 hours

Community Prizes:
based on the number of Picnic Blankets collected by all Dragon Story players. You must collect 400 Picnic Blankets to receive community prizes.

Tire Swing decoration at 20,000,000 Picnic Blankets

Country Barn decoration at 60,000,000 Picnic Blankets

Watermelon dragon at 100,000,000 Picnic Blankets
Super Rare, Pink-Green, 13 hours

Could a moderator please add them to the original post?

freshfunin2008
08-25-15, 03:35 PM
I like the watermelon and the two headed one.

owa411
08-25-15, 03:40 PM
Sorry guys, but the dragons look lousy to me imho. None of them has the "WOW-effect" on me. Seems TL didn't put much effort in this Event. And 2 decorations for community prize?? If it had been a 4-dragon habitat, it would've been worth the shot. I won't participate in the event...

bakerystoe
08-25-15, 04:26 PM
7 days will be hard! Happy Picnic!:)

Kennedward
08-25-15, 04:35 PM
Not that hard, I'm sure many can finish on time :D

Krixum
08-25-15, 04:58 PM
Does anyone know if you have to plant a certain amount of food, or is it just by chance blankets drop?

debrasbistro
08-25-15, 05:07 PM
Does anyone know if you have to plant a certain amount of food, or is it just by chance blankets drop?

You should plant crops that are at least an hour if you can because you'll get one blanket for each hour. That can be either firapples or rushrooms and it will still be one blanket. Ideally it's best to plant 20 hour crops if you can because then if you are away, you're still collecting or if you're sleeping. When you harvest those, you'll get 20 blankets. You can also do the five hour or eight hour crops and you'll get one blanket for each hour. Hope that makes sense.

Don't forget to do the quest. Also, if your nest is empty you can buy an air dragon which is two hours long or a water dragon which is more and will get blankets when it hatches one per hour.

MaribouMay
08-25-15, 05:09 PM

You will get 1 Picnic Blanket for each crop hour so a 5 hour crop will give you 5 Picnic Blankets per plot. If you plant 30 sec, 3 min, or 10 min crops, the drop rate is random (or rather you have a 1/120, 1/20, or 1/6 chance of getting a Picnic Blanket).

MaribouMay
08-25-15, 05:19 PM
Sorry guys, but the dragons look lousy to me imho. None of them has the "WOW-effect" on me. Seems TL didn't put much effort in this Event. And 2 decorations for community prize?? If it had been a 4-dragon habitat, it would've been worth the shot. I won't participate in the event...

I think all the dragons look better in their epic form, but I do agree that they aren't really exciting.

I do think we are getting a decent amount of prizes. A usual 2 week World Event has 5 dragons (3 individual, 2 community). This one week World Event has 4 dragons (3 individual, 1 community). It seems like a pretty sweet deal to me.

I'm not sure if we will see habitats in DS World Events again. Yes, we have new land to expand into, but the limit on habitats only went up by 6. Many long time players will not be able to place a prize habitat. There were so many complaints in the past that they finally listened and stopped giving habitats as prizes. They are offering a habitat for sale that will hold all the dragons for this event. That seems like a reasonable compromise.

glenngenius
08-25-15, 05:20 PM
Now it makes sense why Android released a Country Picnic version of DS. I thought it was just another version, but I was wrong. :)

Krixum
08-25-15, 05:20 PM
what is the quest. I can't seem to find it?

glenngenius
08-25-15, 05:21 PM
@ krixum: you can find it at the "all" tab of the quest outpost. It requires the fire dragon but I forgot the quest title.

debrasbistro
08-25-15, 06:23 PM
@ krixum: you can find it at the "all" tab of the quest outpost. It requires the fire dragon but I forgot the quest title.

It's the one at the bottom; something about a barbecue if I recall correctly.

Krixum
08-25-15, 06:41 PM
I dont have it

edit: nevermind, I am an idiot I found it.

Jennerwein1
08-25-15, 06:58 PM
I have 38 blankets. Qualified for the display. It was supposed to be in storage, but is not. Closed and restarted, nothing. Uninstalled, that did not help either. Anybody else have this issue?

popcorn_belle
08-25-15, 07:14 PM
Currently, I have 45 blankets.

delimiah
08-25-15, 08:07 PM
I don't understand all the complains previously about giving habitats that they stopped giving it as a prize. U mean they rather have another useless decorations over a habitat?
Personally I hate the decorations!
And I see many people now still complaining about the lack of habitat as a prize, so are they going to listen to us now?

A real compromise is to sell the habitats by coins instead of gold!

Enilon1
08-25-15, 08:14 PM
I save all the dragon won tournaments, spin the wheel ,events and dragons tales. About 13 dragons.

blackeneddove
08-25-15, 08:44 PM
I don't understand all the complains previously about giving habitats that they stopped giving it as a prize. U mean they rather have another useless decorations over a habitat?
Personally I hate the decorations!
And I see many people now still complaining about the lack of habitat as a prize, so are they going to listen to us now?

A real compromise is to sell the habitats by coins instead of gold!

Agreed. The real reason they probably stopped giving away habitats is because they realized they could sell them for gold (which many people buy in order to have enough), thus making them more money. It sure would be nice to have a great 3-color, 4-dragon habitat for free. Idk why anyone would ever complain about that. I can't afford to buy those expensive habitats, even at the half-off intro price.

Mythdefied
08-25-15, 10:23 PM
7 days?! I don't see how this is going to be possible. It's too little time. Don't we normally have 2 weeks for this?

popcorn_belle
08-25-15, 10:38 PM
7 days?! I don't see how this is going to be possible. It's too little time. Don't we normally have 2 weeks for this?

Yes, why only 7 days?!?! Its impossible to achieve some prizes within 7 days.

MaribouMay
08-25-15, 11:57 PM

It is 7 days, but the final individual prize is only 1100 items (Picnic Blankets in the case). In a 2 week event, the final prize is 2200 items. It will not be harder to win all the prizes. If you usually get all the prizes, just do what you usually do and you should be fine.

Jennerwein1
08-26-15, 12:24 AM
My display mysteriously showed up. Hmmm. Agree with delimiah on the habitats. I won't buy them for gems, saving them for other things.

xenu8
08-26-15, 12:53 AM
I remember people seriously complained about the prize habitats because they ran out of space, so it was useless to them. Now that we have space again, hopefully they will add habitats to the community event again. The habitats are the only thing I liked about the event because I don't much care for the dragons they have as prizes. This batch is really ugly to me. Also, it would be nice if we could delete or sell things from storage, it is hard to find things with so many useless items forever in storage. Thanks.

zyfazix
08-26-15, 03:23 AM
Picnic Dragon? Watermelon Dragon? You can't see it but I'm raising a judgy eyebrow

Sandybellee
08-26-15, 04:09 AM
I would love a habitat as a prize! No way I'm gonna buy it for 250 gold. It should be included in the world event prizes.

popcorn_belle
08-26-15, 05:06 AM
121 blankets...

Sandybellee
08-26-15, 05:33 AM
I've got 140 blankets right now. I calculated that you need 158 a day to get all the individual prizes. I will have that by the end of day one so I'm on track at the moment.

Kennedward
08-26-15, 06:44 AM
I remember people seriously complained about the prize habitats because they ran out of space, so it was useless to them. Now that we have space again, hopefully they will add habitats to the community event again. The habitats are the only thing I liked about the event because I don't much care for the dragons they have as prizes. This batch is really ugly to me. Also, it would be nice if we could delete or sell things from storage, it is hard to find things with so many useless items forever in storage. Thanks.

Agreed

roguebee
08-26-15, 06:45 AM
Yes, why only 7 days?!?! Its impossible to achieve some prizes within 7 days.

If you have 7 farms and a nest, and you keep them busy 20 hours a day, you will have 1120 blankets. You can add in the blankets from the picnic basket, a second nest if you have it, the Arena, and the quests if you don't have farms that allow 20 hour crops. You don't have to play but twice a day to get the 1100 blankets for the final personal prize.

Kennedward
08-26-15, 07:19 AM
If you have 7 farms and a nest, and you keep them busy 20 hours a day, you will have 1120 blankets. You can add in the blankets from the picnic basket, a second nest if you have it, the Arena, and the quests if you don't have farms that allow 20 hour crops. You don't have to play but twice a day to get the 1100 blankets for the final personal prize.

Agreed, basically you only need to plant those 20hrs crops, and you'll finish on time for sure, not to mention keep on breeding and hatching eggs, even sell them if you don't want them, as you'll gain blankets even from selling them

inesat
08-26-15, 08:23 AM
Just got the Picninc dragon. Does its colour combo look like good battle arena material to you guys? Should I hatch and evolve or leave in storage?

MaribouMay
08-26-15, 09:37 AM

Yes. Until the new land became available I would not have had a spot to put a habitat prize. I have been fully expanded for a long time now. Maybe I could have moved around enough dragons to empty and sell a habitat, but it would have been difficult. Most likely, it would have sat in my storage with all the others items I can't use. Now I can free up space with time, but I am getting close to the newly expanded habitat limit. Once I have 146 habitats, I can't use a habitat prize unless I sell off one I already have.

Kennedward
08-26-15, 10:21 AM
Just got the Picninc dragon. Does its colour combo look like good battle arena material to you guys? Should I hatch and evolve or leave in storage?

It's a white hybrid so it should do alright, but again, battle really varies from player to player so don't just take my word for it, try it out and see how it does

Kennedward
08-26-15, 10:31 AM
Yes. Until the new land became available I would not have had a spot to put a habitat prize. I have been fully expanded for a long time now. Maybe I could have moved around enough dragons to empty and sell a habitat, but it would have been difficult. Most likely, it would have sat in my storage with all the others items I can't use. Now I can free up space with time, but I am getting close to the newly expanded habitat limit. Once I have 146 habitats, I can't use a habitat prize unless I sell off one I already have.

Agreed

Natasha_07
08-26-15, 10:42 AM
I'm way behind on this event. :(

Kennedward
08-26-15, 10:45 AM
I'm way behind on this event. :(

Keep going, it's still early :D

freshfunin2008
08-26-15, 11:18 AM
I agreed the cap increase of 6 was a failed attempt to appease many with cap issues. They just delayed the issue a week or 2. Not a real solution and just more proof that this game is not made to work with their customers best interest in mind.

Sandybellee
08-26-15, 11:27 AM
Got the picnic dragon! Hope to get it on the nest tomorrow. :)

tuffyjkitten
08-26-15, 12:09 PM
LOVE the daily tally info on the first post! Genius idea!

belarica
08-26-15, 03:00 PM
I have 297 right now

bakerystoe
08-26-15, 04:25 PM
300 now

bakerystoe
08-26-15, 04:26 PM
I agreed the cap increase of 6 was a failed attempt to appease many with cap issues. They just delayed the issue a week or 2. Not a real solution and just more proof that this game is not made to work with their customers best interest in mind.

There is a plum blossom to breed so maybe it worth it because the fail is 21 hours! That's nice:)

roguebee
08-26-15, 05:03 PM
333 so far with a pair of water dragons ready to come off the nest within the next hour. I have a Gold dragon blocking the breeding den. So it will be 2 more water dragons to keep the nest busy over night.

Kennedward
08-26-15, 05:13 PM
288 now

Mythdefied
08-26-15, 05:57 PM
I barely cracked 200. I don't see me finishing this.

Kennedward
08-26-15, 06:09 PM

It's still early, just keep planting :D

cocauina
08-26-15, 06:41 PM
MaribouMay can you please post this link for more information about every world event? I would appreciate that :)

Thanks!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information

I will post my table, even if is not longer in the main page from the thread.

Currently World Event

Started: 8/25/2015
Ends: 9/1/2015

14th - Country Picnic Event
Release date: 8/25/2015 - 7 days
Item name: Picnic Baskets
Minimum level needed: 20
Community prizes unlocks: 400 picnic baskets

Individual Prizes

Community Prizes

Picnic Display - 25 picnic baskets
Picnic Dragon - 200 picnic baskets
Sunflower Stone - 400 picnic baskets
Meadow Dragon - 700 picnic baskets
Lovers Tree Dragon - 1,100 picnic baskets

Tire Swing - 20,000,000 picnic baskets
Country Barn - 60,000,000 picnic baskets
Watermelon Dragon - 100,000,000 picnic baskets

Quest Outpost
Barbecue Blitz - 3 hours - 4 picnic basket - Fire Dragon

Additional picnic baskets buildings
Picnic Displau - 4 picnic baskets every 4 hours
Barbecue Bench - 16 picnic baskets every 4 hours (market only)

Decorations
Sunflower Stone (Event gave 15), Tire Swing and Country Barn

Dragon

Type/Element

Rarity

Incubation time

Picnic Dragon
Meadow Dragon
Lovers Tree Dragon
Watermelon Dragon

White, Yellow, Red
Yellow, Green
White, Yellow, Green
Pink, Green

Rare
Rare
Super Rare
Super Rare

hours
18 hours
15 hours
13 hours

Feature Release

The World Event feature was first released only for IOS players on March, 12 of 2014. The Egyptian Adventure Event was the 1st event.
On January, 15 of 2015, TL released a new update for the game to Android users with most of the IOS features, so Android users had their 1st World Event on February, 3 of 2015, Love At First Flight Valentine's Event.

Basic Important Information

When the 3rd World Event was released, TL released the first building that would help the players collecting more items, but the players needed to buy this building from the market so they could receive more 4 items every 4 hours. When the 4th World Event was released, TL changed the rules about this building, they created 2 buildings that give items for this events. The first building gives 4 items every 4 hours and is the first individual prize (any player can buy another in the market), the second building gives 16 items every 4 hours (only available in the market). Sometimes TL decides to double the amount of items this buildings gives for a certain amount of time, so 8 instead of 4, and 32 instead of 16.

The building that give items, when you won from the World Event, you can find this building in the ALL tab in your Storage, you need to place this building in your island so you can start collecting the items every 4 hours. After the event is over, this buildings become decorations.

Every dragon from this events, cannot be breeded, they are "not found through breeding", this is also in the description of every dragon. Olympus Dragon currently is the only exception.

You receive 1 item per hour from Eggs and Harvesting Food. For example:
Diamond Dragon egg takes 44 hours, you will receive 44 items when you hatch the egg (you can either hatch the dragon or sell the egg).
Scalypears food takes 20 hours, you will receive 20 items when you harvest the food.

The special quest at the Quest Outpost, gives 4 items.
The Dragon can be at any level, there's no minimum level.
Between the 1st and the 8th World Event, the Quest duration was 4 hours.
Since the 9th World Event, the Quest duration has been 3 hours.

Fighting in the Battle Arena will give you only 1 item per battle.
When a Battle Tournament is active, you will receive 2 items per battle.

How it works..

Welcome to world events, where you and other Dragon Story players will collect items to earn individual and community prizes!

You can earn items by taking these actions around your Isles:

Hatching dragons from your Nest
Harvesting food at your Farms
Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost
Fighting in the Battle Arena (levels 30+)

Once you collect enough items to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the Dragon Story community collects enough items to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough items to be eligible will receive it. Your prizes will be placed in your storage. Have Fun!

Kennedward
08-27-15, 07:13 AM
380 now

want2buildadragon
08-27-15, 08:01 AM
Have any community prizes been unlocked yet?

belarica
08-27-15, 08:31 AM

The tire swing has

Anaboe
08-27-15, 08:31 AM
Got 503 now, thought I was going slow, but seems like I'm doing pretty fine :)

(Got 3 nests which are always full with long-hatching eggs, and a hubby that's up much earlier than me, and plays on my iPad once a day during these events, that gives me a head start)

freshfunin2008
08-27-15, 08:32 AM

I think it is to soon. Maybe later today or tomorrow for the first one

amerirish
08-27-15, 08:44 AM
I just got a nice big bunch of blankets by hatching Battlesteed :D up to 373 with 7 farms working on 20 hour crops. I'm also hatching a Light Dragon while my shiny new Anubis finishes breeding :D

Anaboe
08-27-15, 08:48 AM
double, sorry

MaribouMay
08-27-15, 09:07 AM
MaribouMay can you please post this link for more information about every world event? I would appreciate that :)

Thanks!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information

Happy to do so, it is very helpful! :-)

MaribouMay
08-27-15, 09:09 AM
LOVE the daily tally info on the first post! Genius idea!

:-)
Always nice to know if you are on track.

Weedle33
08-27-15, 09:11 AM
330 so far. Forgot about the quest. And didn't notice I had the picnic basket in my storage!

MaribouMay
08-27-15, 09:21 AM

Are you keeping your nest filled? You can always buy Air & Water dragons to fill gaps in between breedings.

Even if you don't get the final individual prize, you can probably get everything else.

tuffyjkitten
08-27-15, 10:19 AM

Yes, I hit 400 a couple hours ago.

belarica
08-27-15, 10:21 AM
I collected my 20 hour crops already up to 549

MaribouMay
08-27-15, 10:35 AM
Day 2 just ended (at 10:30am Pacific time), you need to have 315 Picnic Blankets to be on track to win all of the individual prizes.

Kennedward
08-27-15, 10:35 AM
418 just now

Sandybellee
08-27-15, 10:36 AM
Day 2 just ended and I had 390 blankets (and about 3 seconds later 394). So still on track even though I started with only 1 large farm and have upgraded 2 more having them not producing food for 16 hours during the upgrading time. Very happily surprised!

Unfortunately I'll be working when the event ends so not sure if I can make it to the last prize, but I'm very happy as long as I get the Meadow dragon which is my favorite one of these.

Kennedward
08-27-15, 10:38 AM
Day 2 just ended and I had 390 blankets (and about 3 seconds later 394). So still on track even though I started with only 1 large farm and have upgraded 2 more having them not producing food for 16 hours during the upgrading time. Very happily surprised!

Unfortunately I'll be working when the event ends so not sure if I can make it to the last prize, but I'm very happy as long as I get the Meadow dragon which is my favorite one of these.

Don't worry, we never miss the last community prize.

But if you're talking about the individual prize, then you should time your crops to finish growing just before your last play to ensure you can get them before you are N/A to play

cocauina
08-27-15, 10:41 AM
Happy to do so, it is very helpful! :-)

Thanks! I'm happy to help also :)

By the way, it's cocauina and not cocaulina has you have written in your post hahaha :p

Sandybellee
08-27-15, 10:44 AM
Don't worry, we never miss the last community prize.

But if you're talking about the individual prize, then you should time your crops to finish growing just before your last play to ensure you can get them before you are N/A to play

Yes, I meant the individual prize. Hmm, that's right - there are still enough days to shift the finishing time of my crops! Thanks! Now I just need to do some calculations. :)

MaribouMay
08-27-15, 10:49 AM
Thanks! I'm happy to help also :)

By the way, it's cocauina and not cocaulina has you have written in your post hahaha :p

Ooops! Sorry! I'll correct it.

Kennedward
08-27-15, 10:56 AM
Yes, I meant the individual prize. Hmm, that's right - there are still enough days to shift the finishing time of my crops! Thanks! Now I just need to do some calculations. :)

Good luck :D

roguebee
08-27-15, 11:02 AM
573 blankets and I just planted another round of 20 hour crops. Giving up max apple production for the duration of the event.

Kennedward
08-27-15, 11:12 AM
573 blankets and I just planted another round of 20 hour crops. Giving up max apple production for the duration of the event.

That's what I do as well, since the time frame given is only 7 days this time around

Passera
08-27-15, 11:26 AM
Great time to lose Internet access! Oh well hopefully will get it back to help the community but prob won't be able to get most if any of the prizes :(

amerirish
08-27-15, 11:51 AM
I have 379 right now but figure on finishing today with around 556 with crops, eggs, collecting, questing, etc. :)

Natasha_07
08-27-15, 12:42 PM
I only have the 1st individual prize so far. :(
This really looks bad for me, I'm always ahead of these events but I lost a day.

amerirish
08-27-15, 01:30 PM
Hang in there Natasha!! You can do it! :)

bakerystoe
08-27-15, 04:21 PM
I only have the 1st individual prize so far. :(
This really looks bad for me, I'm always ahead of these events but I lost a day.

Keep going! You will get some! Get the poison by trying to breed plum blossom! ITS 21 hrs so it's a nice one:)

bakerystoe
08-27-15, 04:22 PM
441 now I think I am a little bit late

Mythdefied
08-27-15, 04:43 PM
I'm going to lose two entire days this weekend. I'll just have to set the food for 20 hrs and hope for the best.

Kennedward
08-27-15, 05:45 PM
488 now, will probably reach over 540 or so by tonight :D

roguebee
08-27-15, 06:29 PM
I'm going to lose two entire days this weekend. I'll just have to set the food for 20 hrs and hope for the best.

And if your nests are empty, buy some water dragons. You should get the needed average for the days.

Natasha_07
08-27-15, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the encouragement!

Hang in there Natasha!! You can do it! :)

Keep going! You will get some! Get the poison by trying to breed plum blossom! ITS 21 hrs so it's a nice one:)

kga2012
08-27-15, 10:12 PM
I dont think we can get get the last community gift. We need 1,00,00,000 to get the last gift and so far we have collected only 30,00,000 points so need more 70,00,000 points in four and a half days which to me seems impossible in the current rate we are going. To break even we have to collect 20,00,000 points in the next 24 hours.

belarica
08-27-15, 10:25 PM
I dont think we can get get the last community gift. We need 1,00,00,000 to get the last gift and so far we have collected only 30,00,000 points so need more 70,00,000 points in four and a half days which to me seems impossible in the current rate we are going. To break even we have to collect 20,00,000 points in the next 24 hours.

Whatever system they use to count the blankets, we will make it. Even if they have to extend the event or miraculously "find" the "lost" blankets.

sam204
08-27-15, 10:39 PM

I feel , no one should really worry since every one should get all these prizes without much problem ! Major contribution comes from Farms -- so concentrate on them ! Plan and keep fully working ! Next contribution is from breeding -- If , u have spare nest , buy Water or Air Dragon which yield additional points ! Make Quests n collect from basket as regularly as possible ! Last is battles - Play , win and add ! I really feel , there is no need to worry and u should enjoy it !

MaribouMay
08-28-15, 12:01 AM
Whatever system they use to count the blankets, we will make it. Even if they have to extend the event or miraculously "find" the "lost" blankets.

Yup, it always seems to work out so we get all the community prizes.

DeeDe99
08-28-15, 03:24 AM
This just popped up in my game today and it is August 28 here, so does this mean it arrived two days late (assuming it is August 27 in "home base")?

DeeDe99
08-28-15, 03:27 AM
Mine too, but isn't this game addictive?? 😁

want2buildadragon
08-28-15, 07:24 AM

Does it show you somewhere how many blankets the community has? I only have 332 right now so maybe it only shows up when you get to 400?

sam204
08-28-15, 07:46 AM
Does it show you somewhere how many blankets the community has? I only have 332 right now so maybe it only shows up when you get to 400?

You are right ! You become eligible for community prize only when you have 400 blankets ! Then it will show progress of community . But I feel , your total at this stage is rather low . I suggest that you may please read my suggestions given above and try to implement . I feel , it will be definitely helpful ! Do you have 7 Farms or not ? Farms are major contributors - so don't neglect them !

belarica
08-28-15, 08:10 AM
785 after collecting crops. Think meadow is staying in storage, it just looks weird.

want2buildadragon
08-28-15, 10:21 AM
You are right ! You become eligible for community prize only when you have 400 blankets ! Then it will show progress of community . But I feel , your total at this stage is rather low . I suggest that you may please read my suggestions given above and try to implement . I feel , it will be definitely helpful ! Do you have 7 Farms or not ? Farms are major contributors - so don't neglect them !

Only 6 farms. I'm only level 21 (almost 22! Lol). I originally downloaded this game for my 4 yr old daughter. She can't read, so she was just randomly clicking stuff. I got tired of her asking "what do I do?" so I started helping her and got addicted to the game haha. She had spent all her gold and coins (had about $60,000 of paving stones). I just took over the game about a week ago and started cleaning up what she had done (she had like 4 of each forest, fire, fruitful, dragons and was selling the rares). I just got farm #3 up to a large farm, the rest are small. I've been trying to do all the suggestions. Got a 21 hr dragon hatching now and once it's done 3 more 18-20 hr eggs waiting. I'm hoping to get to the 4th individual price at least.

Annica5
08-28-15, 10:40 AM
Only 6 farms. I'm only level 21 (almost 22! Lol). I originally downloaded this game for my 4 yr old daughter. She can't read, so she was just randomly clicking stuff. I got tired of her asking "what do I do?" so I started helping her and got addicted to the game haha. She had spent all her gold and coins (had about $60,000 of paving stones). I just took over the game about a week ago and started cleaning up what she had done (she had like 4 of each forest, fire, fruitful, dragons and was selling the rares). I just got farm #3 up to a large farm, the rest are small. I've been trying to do all the suggestions. Got a 21 hr dragon hatching now and once it's done 3 more 18-20 hr eggs waiting. I'm hoping to get to the 4th individual price at least.

You made me smile - I remember when I started I was dead embarrassed thinking all other players were like 6 years old - I'm over 50 :) Loved the game from the start and love it still 2 years later. The events are my favorite part!don't be too discouraged if you don't win all dragons, next event you'll make it :)

amerirish
08-28-15, 10:48 AM
I think this game is made for adults instead of kids. At least the goals part for sure. My niece and nephew are preteens and they simply don't have the patience to stick with any of the Story games. Which is a good thing because I'm totally addicted and can't put it down :p

AJImmer
08-28-15, 10:52 AM
I didn't earn any picnic blankets for winning Round 1 against the Firestorm. Anyone else not earning blankets for Arena wins now that the Flash Tournament has started?

9krm
08-28-15, 10:53 AM
I didn't earn any picnic blankets for winning Round 1 against the Firestorm. Anyone else not earning blankets for Arena wins now that the Flash Tournament has started?

I didn't either.

lenasdinner
08-28-15, 11:22 AM
no blankets after 1st round.......

PurpleDragonLady55
08-28-15, 01:39 PM
I didn't get any blankets with the first or second round!!!

AJImmer
08-28-15, 01:45 PM

I just completed Round 2 and received blankets for winning round two (so I'm guessing the glitch is now fixed) but still missing blankets for Round 1 - those are probably lost.

BogitaPetHome1
08-28-15, 02:08 PM

Me neither :-(

roguebee
08-28-15, 03:13 PM
Must of fixed the glitch as I've gotten blankets for first2 rounds (late start today).

sam204
08-28-15, 03:47 PM
Now I understand your problem !! Please try to upgrade your farms as soon as possible since farms are very useful . but I know , you have to have coins too !! Try to take longer - 20 Hrs programme so it gives 20 blankets each ! Farms will be very useful in World Events ! Meanwhile concentrate on other activities - can you Quest ? I am asking since I don't know what is applicable to your Lv .

Kennedward
08-28-15, 04:10 PM
Lost roughly half a day today due to work, and I couldn't collect my 20hrs crops this morning, meaning basically I lost around 12 hours of playing time, times 7 would mean I lost roughly 84 picnic blankets at the least, plus a few others would mean I lost roughly 100 today.

Things don't look good for me but I'll try to play when I can.

oo56
08-28-15, 04:16 PM
A little behind with 616 Picnic Blankets, but I think I'll make it!:D

Kennedward
08-28-15, 04:31 PM
A little behind with 616 Picnic Blankets, but I think I'll make it!:D

I'm only at 580, so you're still ahead of me lol

DeeDe99
08-28-15, 05:39 PM
You made me smile - I remember when I started I was dead embarrassed thinking all other players were like 6 years old - I'm over 50 :) Loved the game from the start and love it still 2 years later. The events are my favorite part!don't be too discouraged if you don't win all dragons, next event you'll make it :)

Oh good - another person in my age bracket!

want2buildadragon
08-28-15, 06:30 PM
Now I understand your problem !! Please try to upgrade your farms as soon as possible since farms are very useful . but I know , you have to have coins too !! Try to take longer - 20 Hrs programme so it gives 20 blankets each ! Farms will be very useful in World Events ! Meanwhile concentrate on other activities - can you Quest ? I am asking since I don't know what is applicable to your Lv .

Yep I've been questing! I had some money I won't on a lottery ticket and I used it to get an iTunes card and I bought that starter pack thing with the 100 blankets so I'm at 520 now. I should definately get the next dragon I think, maybe even the last one. And at least I get the community prizes! Lol

MaribouMay
08-28-15, 10:25 PM
Oh good - another person in my age bracket!

Me too! :-)

Clark_Wayne
08-28-15, 10:28 PM
869 for my counter :)

TheRamtops
08-28-15, 11:11 PM
I think this game is made for adults instead of kids. At least the goals part for sure. My niece and nephew are preteens and they simply don't have the patience to stick with any of the Story games. Which is a good thing because I'm totally addicted and can't put it down :p

When you download the game it actually makes you click to say you are over 13. If they find out an under 13 is playing the game they will freeze their account. I think it's to do with the in-app purchases?

It's weird since the age range in the app stores is 4+ so you would think Primary School children could play.

I'm a mature player too LOL

roguebee
08-29-15, 06:26 AM
968 on my counter. I should have Lovers Tree dragon tomorrow morning after collecting from the farms.

PrincessCouture2014
08-29-15, 06:38 AM
656 now.

Kennedward
08-29-15, 06:44 AM
660 now

Sandybellee
08-29-15, 09:28 AM
I will get Lover's Tree tonight. I did some speed breeding for the boosted weekend so I have 1077 blankets now. That worked out nicely because the events overlapped. Will keep collecting from the basket for the community.

belarica
08-29-15, 10:17 AM
I caved and bought the value pack, I love my archangel and wanted the dark twin :) now I have 1191 blankets. Good luck everyone!

Kennedward
08-29-15, 01:13 PM
700 on the spot right now, going slowly because I lost another half day today, not sure if i can finish on time now

Clark_Wayne
08-29-15, 04:23 PM
1100 blankets in 1h :)

Kennedward
08-29-15, 04:28 PM
738 now

bakerystoe
08-29-15, 06:12 PM
801 yay

Kennedward
08-29-15, 06:19 PM
768 now

TN_MOM
08-29-15, 06:43 PM
Just reached over 1100 a few minutes ago.

Kennedward
08-29-15, 06:54 PM
Just reached over 1100 a few minutes ago.

Congrats on getting your last prize!

9krm
08-29-15, 10:01 PM
I only need 11 more blankets. I think I should be able to make it. :D

delimiah
08-29-15, 10:45 PM
Got 995 now. Shouldn't be a problem to get the last individual prize. But the community prize seems rather impossible as we are still on the useless (imo) barn decor and there's only 3 days left.

Kennedward
08-30-15, 06:00 AM
820 now

roguebee
08-30-15, 07:30 AM
Collected from my farms and I'm up to 1186 blankets. Lovers Tree dragon is in storage until I get a nest free.

tengoambre123
08-30-15, 09:00 AM
1,003 now. I haven't hatched any of the prize dragons b/c they're ugly and i hate them lol. I want the watermelon one tho cause i love pink dragons ;):cool:

TN_MOM
08-30-15, 11:26 AM
Congrats on getting your last prize!

Thank you. I'm rooting for you and all DS participants. At the rate you are going I know you will get there! :D

Kennedward
08-30-15, 01:03 PM
882 now

casper5877
08-30-15, 05:08 PM
woohoo....got my Lovers Tree Dragon...now to keep collecting blankets so we can all get the Watermelon Dragon. 1102 picnic blankets and counting....

BiteMe111
08-30-15, 05:16 PM
I too am earning for the community now. :) Got all the individual prizes. Fingers crossed for us all on that Watermelon.

DeeDe99
08-30-15, 06:06 PM
If we get Watermelon, I'll have 3 of the four - don't think I'll get the last individual one, the World Event popped up on my device late so I had less time. I don't think I like multi-headed dragons, so don't think I'll miss him/her.

jjblueyes
08-30-15, 10:11 PM
Got my last prize tonight. Working towards watermelon now. Congrats to all who got there/will get there. Good luck!

julia88s
08-30-15, 11:12 PM
1009 right now

popcorn_belle
08-30-15, 11:35 PM
1248 blankets..

drachenhase
08-30-15, 11:57 PM
collected my blankets a few minutes ago and got to 1099 ... Tried to get the last missing blanket in a battle, but I lost :rolleyes:

rado_nik
08-31-15, 03:20 AM
finish personal yesterday, continue to community
1262 until now

pernmagic
08-31-15, 07:38 AM
Just collected the last personal dragon, will carry on for community

amerirish
08-31-15, 08:07 AM
Got my last individual prize yesterday, still collecting like mad for the final community prize - up to 1,396 & counting :)

stashlova
08-31-15, 08:48 AM
1529 - still collecting. Not feeling that watermelon dragon but im a team player lol

Kennedward
08-31-15, 11:11 AM
just broke the 1000 mark with 1002, pretty sure will get my prize tonight if not tomorrow

zyfazix
08-31-15, 02:11 PM
with only 20 hours to go we're still not really catching up. Maybe we won't get this one :D

lnztrekfan
08-31-15, 02:16 PM
I'm so hoping we make it! With only 20 hrs to go though idk! Only 14 million more blankets!!! Lol I hope people are still collecting.

belarica
08-31-15, 02:26 PM
with only 20 hours to go we're still not really catching up. Maybe we won't get this one :D

We will. If they start putting up community prizes for gold then I will believe their system changed, but until then it's impossible for us not to get them all. :)

want2buildadragon
08-31-15, 03:52 PM
So does something happen with the blankets after the event is done? Do they just disappear and that's it? Or do we get like a coin for each one or something?

Kennedward
08-31-15, 04:19 PM
1108 now, finally got my final individual prize :D

Pretty sure, like all previous events, we'll all get the last community prize without any problems :cool:

owa411
08-31-15, 06:09 PM
I wasn't even playing for the individual dragons, and still I've managed to get all 3 of them...

Kennedward
08-31-15, 06:17 PM
I wasn't even playing for the individual dragons, and still I've managed to get all 3 of them...

Me too actually, plus I lost quite a few days when I wasn't available to play, and I still made it

Passera
08-31-15, 06:51 PM
Looks like I'll be about 60 blankets shy of the final individual prize which, considering I was out of wi-fi for 3 days, isn't bad at all ;)

Xyn25
08-31-15, 08:02 PM
I am definitely not getting the third individual dragon. I couldn't access my game for a couple of days so there's that. I like 15 day events better as that gives me a better chance at the last prize.

29vanilla
08-31-15, 08:02 PM
Boy do I feel dumb. Wish I would have visited this forum a long time ago. But thankfully I came upon this thread tonight. It's down to the wire and I will get all but the last individual prize. Apparently I'm not very observant because I didn't know about all the collection sources. I do now lol. And now can't wait for the next event to begin. How long do you think? Halloween maybe?

DeeDe99
08-31-15, 09:43 PM
I'm not going to get the last individual one unless a miracle happens, but am still collecting blankets for the "greater good"! ;)

Mythdefied
08-31-15, 11:16 PM
Got the final individual prize; still battling, growing, and hatching to add to the collective.

EnchantedG
09-01-15, 02:58 AM
Got the final individual prize day before yesterday! but guys please buck up! i want the community final prize, this is my first event and i have done everything within my stride and more to contribute as much as i can.

Good luck to us all.

Fingers crossed

DeeDe99
09-01-15, 04:31 AM
S8's maths needs work.

96,000,000 is 96% of 100,000,000 not 90% as per the progress display.

rasike
09-01-15, 04:43 AM
So does something happen with the blankets after the event is done? Do they just disappear and that's it? Or do we get like a coin for each one or something?
Yes, the blankets will just disappear.

popcorn_belle
09-01-15, 04:49 AM
almost 6 hours to go... community total is at 91%. We can do this guys!

DeeDe99
09-01-15, 05:40 AM
almost 6 hours to go... community total is at 91%. We can do this guys!
Odd. My device says under 5 hours to go (edited for clarity)

TN_MOM
09-01-15, 06:11 AM
I have to go to work now but I was able to collect 1,702 baskets. Hopefully its enough to help us reach our goal and get the Watermelon dragon. I wish I could do more.

sam204
09-01-15, 06:13 AM
S8's maths needs work.

96,000,000 is 96% of 100,000,000 not 90% as per the progress display.

There are 3 circles showing progress . After completion of 1 , progress starts in 2 nd ! Thus , starting point for 3 rd circle is not Zero but ending of 2nd !! I suppose , it was 60,000,000. Hence progress at 96 % looks that way ! Also it is not exact representation but I think it is made out that way to show that there is still balance to reach the Target !

DeeDe99
09-01-15, 06:18 AM
There are 3 circles showing progress . After completion of 1 , progress starts in 2 nd ! Thus , starting point for 3 rd circle is not Zero but ending of 2nd !! I suppose , it was 60,000,000. Hence progress at 96 % looks that way ! Also it is not exact representation but I think it is made out that way to show that there is still balance to reach the Target !

That makes sense - thanks! Stage progress only

Kennedward
09-01-15, 06:56 AM
Pretty sure we'll get the last community prize, like all previous events

roguebee
09-01-15, 07:21 AM
Boy do I feel dumb. Wish I would have visited this forum a long time ago. But thankfully I came upon this thread tonight. It's down to the wire and I will get all but the last individual prize. Apparently I'm not very observant because I didn't know about all the collection sources. I do now lol. And now can't wait for the next event to begin. How long do you think? Halloween maybe?

Seems like they have been running World Events about once a month recently. However, a 6 week gap would make it mid October and Halloween would be a good theme (again).

cocauina
09-01-15, 09:27 AM
Am I the only once that does not have Watermelon in my storage?

magpiepixie
09-01-15, 09:31 AM
No, I got the pop-up saying you got watermelon. I didn't find him in my storage either!

cocauina
09-01-15, 09:31 AM
No, I got the pop-up saying you got watermelon. I didn't find him in my storage either!

I will send an email to TL

MaribouMay
09-01-15, 09:38 AM
Am I the only once that does not have Watermelon in my storage?

I have it and immediately put it on the nest. Have you tried force closing and reopening?

cocauina
09-01-15, 09:42 AM
I have it and immediately put it on the nest. Have you tried force closing and reopening?

Of course I tried..

magpiepixie
09-01-15, 10:09 AM
Me too! I forced closed seven times now, and still no watermelon.

cocauina
09-01-15, 10:12 AM
I've already sent an email to TL...

kooky panda
09-01-15, 10:14 AM
If force closing or restarting your device does not work, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game for the Watermelon Dragon.

cocauina
09-01-15, 10:24 AM
If force closing or restarting your device does not work, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game for the Watermelon Dragon.

I already sent an email to TL, now let's see when they will take care of this.

amerirish
09-01-15, 10:28 AM
Hooray!! We did it peeps :D Nice work everyone!

Kennedward
09-01-15, 10:30 AM
Got the last prize! :cool:

freshfunin2008
09-01-15, 10:43 AM
Congrats everyone! We did it again.

chewingthecud
09-01-15, 10:57 AM
Hello All, yes well done - these events are fun. I also do not have the Watermelon dragon in my storage. I also recently noticed that I didn't have the Sunset dragon in my storage from another event. I have sent an email to Storm8 but maybe there is an issue with the storage being maxed out. I have been storing all my won dragons for a while now. Just wondering if anyone has had the same experience?
Cheers All!;)

Ok I am an idiot - just saw I had the Sunset on my board - just didn't see it!

Kennedward
09-01-15, 11:21 AM
It's fine for me, Watermelon dragon is in my storage now, I'm just waiting for space to clear up so I can build another Pink habitat

PurpleDragonLady55
09-01-15, 11:39 AM
I have not gotten my watermelon dragon yet either!! Anyone know why??

amerirish
09-01-15, 11:46 AM
For anyone who's missing the dragon in their storage, have you tried force closing the app? That has worked for me in the past.

plucie12
09-01-15, 11:57 AM
well congrats to everyone who made it. I'm bummed though, I thought that the habitat would stay on sale till the end, I didn't even want to spend the 250 gold now it's 500 gold. I really wish they would go back to giving us the habitat like they use to, but they found a way of making more money. I'm now going to have to figure out what habitat to buy that I don't have to spend so much gold on.

sakuraohimesama
09-01-15, 11:58 AM
I also do not have the Watermelon dragon in my storage :(

cocauina
09-01-15, 11:58 AM
For anyone who's missing the dragon in their storage, have you tried force closing the app? That has worked for me in the past.

Of course we already tried, more than once.

Of course I tried..

Me too! I forced closed seven times now, and still no watermelon.

PurpleDragonLady55
09-01-15, 08:48 PM
I also have tried several times to close and reopen the app. All to no avail. I did send an email to support and have been told that they have lots of tickets to deal with. Still no watermelon dragon. :(

blackeneddove
09-02-15, 06:59 AM
I also have tried several times to close and reopen the app. All to no avail. I did send an email to support and have been told that they have lots of tickets to deal with. Still no watermelon dragon. :(

Well, I thought I would come here and see if I was the only one missing a Watermelon dragon in my storage. I guess I'm not. lol - I suppose I better email TL, but they always have "lots of tickets to deal with". I hope they can resolve this for us soon! I was really looking forward to using my baby to battle or breed with.

Kennedward
09-02-15, 07:26 AM
It seems this is a problem for a lot of players, there are some bugs in the game

kimandamelia
09-02-15, 09:16 AM
I am missing my dragon as well. Sent an email to get the same response, too many tickets. Wonder why they have so many tickets?

cocauina
09-02-15, 10:39 AM
I am missing my dragon as well. Sent an email to get the same response, too many tickets. Wonder why they have so many tickets?

I have sent an email when the World Event still had 1 hour to end, but I'm still waiting for a reply. I don't know how do you guys receive that kind of reply saying that "they have lots of tickets to deal with", I have never received a reply with that kind of answer, it's just a lame excuse to give to someone...

Probably they don't give me that kind of answers because they already gave that lame excuses and my patience just exploded, so in consequence, I answered to them like they didn't wanted. Since then, they don't treat me like a random person that doesn't understand anything about technology and that is trying to waste their time... Honestly TL doesn't play with me, the last lame excuse they gave me was to update my OS for the latest one, of course, the phone is mine and I will update my OS just because you did s*it with your last update to the game. The only thing I know is that after they released another update for that game, the game didn't crash anymore. Perfect, this is what I want. No they only need to take care of the crashings from Fantasy Forest and Animal Story.

Kennedward
09-02-15, 10:47 AM
I hope this get fixed for you guys soon

PurpleDragonLady55
09-03-15, 01:19 AM
Has anyone who is missing the watermelon dragon heard back from their complaint yet? I have heard nothing and still don't have the dragon. I have never had this happen to me before and it is frustrating to say the least!!!

cocauina
09-03-15, 09:46 AM
Has anyone who is missing the watermelon dragon heard back from their complaint yet? I have heard nothing and still don't have the dragon. I have never had this happen to me before and it is frustrating to say the least!!!

Frustrating is not enough. I've sent my request before the World Event ended, and I'm still waiting for a reply.

kooky panda
09-03-15, 10:29 AM
I have sent an email when the World Event still had 1 hour to end, but I'm still waiting for a reply. I don't know how do you guys receive that kind of reply saying that "they have lots of tickets to deal with", I have never received a reply with that kind of answer, it's just a lame excuse to give to someone...

Probably they don't give me that kind of answers because they already gave that lame excuses and my patience just exploded, so in consequence, I answered to them like they didn't wanted. Since then, they don't treat me like a random person that doesn't understand anything about technology and that is trying to waste their time... Honestly TL doesn't play with me, the last lame excuse they gave me was to update my OS for the latest one, of course, the phone is mine and I will update my OS just because you did s*it with your last update to the game. The only thing I know is that after they released another update for that game, the game didn't crash anymore. Perfect, this is what I want. No they only need to take care of the crashings from Fantasy Forest and Animal Story.
Support is pretty busy right now, not just with Dragon story, but some issues with the other games.
An agent should be responding soon.

PurpleDragonLady55
09-03-15, 04:29 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. The watermelon dragon showed up in my storage this afternoon!!!!

blackeneddove
09-03-15, 04:48 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. The watermelon dragon showed up in my storage this afternoon!!!!

Awesome! :o I just checked & I got mine, too! :)

freshfunin2008
09-03-15, 05:01 PM
When you write crappy code you get lots of complaints. LOL Too funny TL. Not to mention they probably only have 2 staffers to handle all those tickets.

DeeDe99
09-03-15, 05:13 PM
When you write crappy code you get lots of complaints. LOL Too funny TL. Not to mention they probably only have 2 staffers to handle all those tickets.

I'm finding they don't actually READ the emails properly. I have two active tickets with them at the moment and it is clear from the responses they are giving me, they are not reading the detail I provide. I'm hardly an IT newbie, but I think perhaps they get a lot of "user error" type tickets so make that assumption first.

I got a reply explaining Google wallet - my ticket has NOTHING whatsoever to do with making any purchases! It was about late notification of events and I pointed out if we got notifications late we quite likely wouldn't purchase the offering because it was late therefore they would lose revenue - nothing about my buying anything!

I also think it is possible their help desk is "off shore".

cocauina
09-04-15, 12:26 PM
Support is pretty busy right now, not just with Dragon story, but some issues with the other games.
An agent should be responding soon.

I know they were busy, I can image, DS is not the only game that TL has, I know that.

And a Support just replied to me and I have the Watermelon back now.

I'm finding they don't actually READ the emails properly. I have two active tickets with them at the moment and it is clear from the responses they are giving me, they are not reading the detail I provide. I'm hardly an IT newbie, but I think perhaps they get a lot of "user error" type tickets so make that assumption first.

I got a reply explaining Google wallet - my ticket has NOTHING whatsoever to do with making any purchases! It was about late notification of events and I pointed out if we got notifications late we quite likely wouldn't purchase the offering because it was late therefore they would lose revenue - nothing about my buying anything!

I also think it is possible their help desk is "off shore".

I know that feel.. I've already had at least, from what I remember, one support asking me what I already had answered in the request that he/she didn't read properly.

Kennedward
09-04-15, 12:28 PM
Is the problem fixed yet?

cocauina
09-04-15, 12:31 PM
Is the problem fixed yet?

Me, PurpleDragonLady55 and blackeneddove already have the Watermelon, don't know about the rest of the players...

Kennedward
09-04-15, 04:15 PM
Me, PurpleDragonLady55 and blackeneddove already have the Watermelon, don't know about the rest of the players...

That's good to hear, hope it's fixed for everyone else! :D