PDA

View Full Version : Glitch tryin to place animal from tree of life to a habitat

mraguia
08-25-15, 07:20 AM
On the Ipod touch 5ios 8.4.1 and the game is fully updated. Been trying to place the animal in a habitat for the last 6 hrs. About 5 seconds after I do the game resets & the egg is back in the tree of life ready to be placed in a habitat. Tried selling the egg as well. Same issue.

chill0907
08-25-15, 02:08 PM
Same issue... Can't try to breed new animal because of this

cuted1011
08-25-15, 05:03 PM
I'm having this exact same issue. I've emailed TL but nothing yet. I couldn't finish the Storybook Adventure because of this. Help!!

chill0907
08-25-15, 05:18 PM
STILL can't breed! This is ridiculous and I have not heard anything from TL yet. I can't even mine .

mmeeccee
08-25-15, 06:35 PM
Same problem here and I lost four gems before I realized the problem.

mraguia
08-26-15, 10:38 AM
Try logging out then back in. Mine is working now. Not sure if they did anything or it just worked itself out.

cuted1011
08-26-15, 05:48 PM
Try this it worked for me. I had a 12 hour hatch time so once I was able to put the egg into the nest I stayed logged out for over 12 hours. Then when I logged back in it seems to be fixed. Logging in and out before wasn't working. It seems this is though.

LocalNews
08-27-15, 04:45 AM
I apparently just breed a second Treent. I already have an epic so I can't put a second in the habitat. It was a 14 hour breed time. Weird.23232

It will be interesting to see what happens when it hatches. Hope I at least get some bombs for my trouble.
So, has anybody else been lucky enough to breed a second Treent?

FYI. When the Treent was ready to hatch, there was a bright shining gem. Oh boy, I thought. Then when I clicked it I got a hedgehog! Yippee, not!

chippychan
08-27-15, 05:24 AM
I apparently just breed a second Treent. I already have an epic so I can't put a second in the nest. It was a 14 hour breed time. Weird.23232

:eek: Crazy!

I'm not experiencing any of these glitches but I hope S8 sorts out the problem for everyone affected. :(

Sandybellee
08-27-15, 06:27 AM
I apparently just breed a second Treent. I already have an epic so I can't put a second in the nest. It was a 14 hour breed time. Weird.23232

What on earth is going on there?! I hope they sort it all out soon for everyone affected.

07loveland
08-27-15, 06:33 AM
Hi guys I really need help with this Act 3 of 4
Collect 55 Mysterious Eggs by Harvesting on the secret of swan lake??? How shall I harvest eggs??

LocalNews
08-27-15, 06:57 AM
Collect 55 Mysterious Eggs by Harvesting on the secret of swan lake??? How shall I harvest eggs??

If I remember correctly, I think you get them by harvesting food. Good luck.

ninasidstorm8
08-27-15, 07:52 AM

Harvest crops from your farms. You get 1 Mysterious Egg for each hour of growing time.

LocalNews
08-27-15, 07:52 PM
I apparently just breed a second Treent. I already have an epic so I can't put a second in the habitat. It was a 14 hour breed time. Weird.23232

It will be interesting to see what happens when it hatches. Hope I at least get some bombs for my trouble.
So, has anybody else been lucky enough to breed a second Treent?

Well, after watching for my Treent to hatch, there was a shining gem that replaced the mushroom object. When I clicked it, I got a hedgehog! Yipee, NOT!

sweetdeda
08-28-15, 03:49 AM
All these glitches, and evidence of them, yet you contact support and everything is because of your device..... Wonder how they would explain localnews getting a "Treent" in his/her nest.

Sandybellee
08-28-15, 04:08 AM
All these glitches, and evidence of them, yet you contact support and everything is because of your device..... Wonder how they would explain localnews getting a "Treent" in his/her nest.

I wonder if they gave us the beach version so they can work on the original for some sort of a bigger update. That could explain some of the glitches.

In any case, I'm only playing on the beach version right now to avoid problems. (Deleted the original.) I read it on a thread for another S8 game that you should only use the most recent update to avoid these types of problems.

sweetdeda
08-28-15, 08:20 PM
I wonder if they gave us the beach version so they can work on the original for some sort of a bigger update. That could explain some of the glitches.

In any case, I'm only playing on the beach version right now to avoid problems. (Deleted the original.) I read it on a thread for another S8 game that you should only use the most recent update to avoid these types of problems.
The beach version is just as bad for me as the regular version, wish it truly was the case and they were actually fixing all the issues with the regular version.