PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen the all fire dragon island?

marcatwolf
08-24-15, 02:38 PM
Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone has seen the island that is all fire dragons. I want to friend or just look at the island again. I had found it at one point and played there, then they played back so I had it on my game but now the name is gone so I cannot link to it. You really ought to see it! It is crazy! The entire islands are expanded (no mines) and all the dragons are fire.

If you know the id or island name please let me know!

belarica
08-24-15, 03:02 PM
One of my neighbors has a legion of forest dragons and luck dragons, and they say the forests are a means to an end. Hope to one day see their island filled to the brim with luck dragons :)

blackeneddove
08-25-15, 08:39 AM
I saw a huge island a long time ago with only forest dragons. It was crazy! So much green... I haven't seen the one with only fire dragons though. Good luck finding it!

amerirish
08-25-15, 10:28 AM
Wow, it never occurred to me to have an entire island of all one type of dragon. I wonder why folks do that :confused:

Kennedward
08-25-15, 10:29 AM
Wow, it never occurred to me to have an entire island of all one type of dragon. I wonder why folks do that :confused:

Agreed, with the limited space, especially for Android users, it doesn't really make sense

belarica
08-25-15, 11:08 AM
If I had another island I might fill it up with one easy to get dragon that's cute just for fun. I only want one serious dragon collecting island.

ndtrance
08-25-15, 11:23 AM
I've seen that island before. I laughed the whole time while playing it. My favorite island is one where it is filled with tower decorations! To each his own.

Kennedward
08-25-15, 11:28 AM
Yea I agree, having such an island would be for fun only

roguebee
08-25-15, 02:26 PM

Maybe they set it up as a second account to send gold and just played with it