PDA

View Full Version : Fish market - worth it?

robotparade
08-24-15, 01:02 PM
I am interested in knowing if those of you who own it are happy with your fish market.

I like the way it looks, but does it drop anything besides fish? Like water?

Castloninian
08-24-15, 01:33 PM
It drops the three types of fish, usually 2 in total and rarely a fish dish. I think wells and ponds are a cheaper option but I bought one anyway.

robotparade
08-24-15, 01:43 PM
Thanks! :)

I was looking for a more-bang-for-my-buck option to get water. I have the Mermaid Pond, the swampy pond and regular ponds, but I seem to be running out of water a lot lately between growing things and making glues, and the ponds take up precious space in my kingdom.

Castloninian
08-25-15, 12:19 PM
Thanks! :)

I was looking for a more-bang-for-my-buck option to get water. I have the Mermaid Pond, the swampy pond and regular ponds, but I seem to be running out of water a lot lately between growing things and making glues, and the ponds take up precious space in my kingdom.

Wells take up less space, recharge quicker and you can craft them in the workshop.

dragonspearls
08-27-15, 05:35 PM
I agree with Castloninian about the wells versus ponds. As for the fish market, I'm happy with it. It was one of my first resource purchases. It drops fish, butterfish and cat fish. When it's in the mood to do so (aka a rare drop), it drops baked butterfish, a fish sandwich and I think cat fish soup. It's definitely helped with restocking fish supplies when they've been depleted by recipes and goals.

robotparade
08-31-15, 02:30 PM
Thanks @dragonspearls - good info.