PDA

View Full Version : Love shack :(

cyndora
08-24-15, 12:36 PM
Hi teamlava / storm8 , will we ever be able to purchase the love shack? Or will there be a way to create alicorns?

I had a game prior to this one. And I was far, had a lot of alicorns, and spent a lot of money on it. There was a update, I clicked it, opened my game and everything was gone. Mad I didn't do a thing about it. And left the game.

Returned to the game and started new , but the one thing I miss is my alicorns. ( and everything else lol ) I don't care about the old kingdom because I feel I'm doing everything right this time around. But not having a chance to get alicorns or anything related to past events just stinks. 😂

And can we please buy a kitchen !!! Just make a kitchen lol and new trees!!!

Thanks for listening

Xox
Cyndora

meme1098
08-24-15, 01:15 PM
I think there's a thread dedicated to the Love Shack.

Can't seem to find it even after going thru 25 pages...lol. Maybe I was thinking of the Alicorn thread.
Anyway, it was only available thru a Valentine 2013 goal.

Ya know, if you had a password with your old account, you can use the login feature in RS or BS to retrieve your old account. Here's a link to that info:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

janddolphins
08-25-15, 12:33 AM
I know there have been many threads dedicated to this as well. I started playing 4/2014 so missed out on the event and always cross my fingers it will be rereleased or a way to buy the love shack with gems. But I am happy for the dedicated players who have been playing since it came out and have earned their alicorns. Hopefully newer players get the chance soon as well. Maybe even a rerelease where the older players can get a second shack as appreciation for their dedication. So many possibilities :)

cyndora
08-25-15, 10:18 AM
Thank you both for the info. Xox

meme1098
08-25-15, 10:46 AM
Thank you both for the info. Xox

You're most welcome :)
Are you able to login & still play your old game? You can go back & forth & play both the old & new games if you had a password before. You can also ask S8 to restore your old game if you're unable to login on your own

cyndora
08-25-15, 12:02 PM
It's been awhile since I played , I don't remember my password either, I think I just walked away from it in disgust at that point.

If I did manage to get my password , and I could log into the old account, would I need another device, I would hate to loose what I've been working on now. Would I have to install it say on my phone, I play on the iPad now.

meme1098
08-25-15, 01:31 PM
No 2nd device needed. You can go back & forth between the 2 CS games. I have a 2nd account I use for requests &/or gifts to myself.

PS: just be sure to have passwords for both accounts.

cyndora
08-26-15, 08:34 AM
Interesting, so where do I type my password in at to switch? And when I type my password in the game will just take me to that kingdom? And if I type the other password in it takes me to that ? All on the same iPad with one game installed?

ciarjen
08-26-15, 08:52 AM
Interesting, so where do I type my password in at to switch? And when I type my password in the game will just take me to that kingdom? And if I type the other password in it takes me to that ? All on the same iPad with one game installed?

Download Dragon Story

Go to menu/social/invite/account settings

Then log into another account. It will change all your S8 games on that device to your old account.

You may have to force close the apps and open them again to get the right account game showing.

You can also log in via Bakery story. Not sure about other games though.

cyndora
08-26-15, 09:01 AM
Thank you I was just messing with that , I finally found it thanks so much everyone for the help.

Now I just have to remember that dam password , I remember the kingdoms name but forgot the password lmao. This should take all day.

Xox

SpiritWind00
08-26-15, 02:11 PM
Thank you I was just messing with that , I finally found it thanks so much everyone for the help.

Now I just have to remember that dam password , I remember the kingdoms name but forgot the password lmao. This should take all day.

Xox

The good news is that you can try and type your password lots and you won't be locked out. Email Support... Might be quicker and less stressful :) Team Lava support email: support@storm8.com

You need to provide your original ID and other details like how many gems and coins you had and where you were up to in the story etc, so they can verify its you. Also give same for newer game. Good luck!

cyndora
08-26-15, 02:40 PM
Thank you
Xox

cyndora
08-26-15, 10:59 PM
Ok I put a ticket in to see if they can help me with my password.

It's almost 2 am and no luck......I tried all different combinations , had a few cocktails,....I tried so many passwords I think I accidentally hacked into the governments top secret files..( i didn't know that about Area 51) so I'm going to bed. Thanks everyone for the suggestions and tips.

Xox
Cyndora

janddolphins
08-27-15, 03:23 AM
Support might be able to help if you forgot the password

mikado86
08-27-15, 03:55 PM
unlikely to happen, If I were you id recover my old account, and as you can see, I started playing a couple month short and missed it myself, I had hopes the next valentine, but yeah we all know how that turned out