PDA

View Full Version : Gifting glitch

angeleyes17
08-24-15, 12:23 PM
I typically gift my neighbors individually, responding first to the ones that sent me gifts. However, I recently noticed that when I select the gift back option, it defaults to the same arbitrary, pointless gift (an older part). Is anyone else experiencing this? It happens in Restaurant Story as well.

trekker1
08-24-15, 02:26 PM
Yes, that's been a problem ever since S8 took over. People have repeatedly told them about the problem and they keep saying they are working on the problem.what a joke! They've said that for weeks. Don't hold your breath!

ginrae22
08-24-15, 02:46 PM
Yeah I noticed the same problem! So I just go into my neighbors list, and push gift, and then just gift everyone. Or do a certain amount of 1 part then go back and select another part and keep going until I've gifted the entire list of my neighbors. It takes a while but I get gifted back well so it's nice to help one another. It is totally annoying though that you can't just use the ease of the gift back.

Lenkapon
08-24-15, 04:58 PM
I have to visit one neighbor, and then select the gift option, then choose the gift I wanted, instead of using the annoying gift back option :(

zaaracake
08-24-15, 08:47 PM
I'm experiencing this glitch too. I sent out (what I thought) was a bunch of gears and freezer shelves yest. Looks like all my neighbours got igniters or some such thing instead.

angeleyes17
08-25-15, 07:01 AM
Ugh it's so annoying. I wish they would fix the little bugs like this.

HappyHeartBakery
08-25-15, 07:53 AM
Yes - this has been a problem for months now. Has yet to be addressed:(

deekathleen
08-25-15, 09:44 AM
I know I wish they would fix it because I just deleted some neighbors who were constantly only sending plastic.

myferngardens
08-26-15, 07:10 PM
Oh no. I was just wondering why none of my neighbors are gifting me. I use the gift back all the time! So when I pick sugar knob the glitch reverts to something old and useless?

I have this neighbor who gifts me turkeys and mittens and balloon hoods. I was getting a little annoyed. Is it the glitch causing her to send these terrible gifts?

Have I been sending terrible gifts to my neighbors?

Bakerling
09-01-15, 08:23 AM
I'm experiencing this glitch too. I sent out (what I thought) was a bunch of gears and freezer shelves yest. Looks like all my neighbours got igniters or some such thing instead.

Ugh it's so annoying. I wish they would fix the little bugs like this.

I have bricks fix for gift. Yes is really annoying. Should fix as soon as possible.

k8ali
09-06-15, 12:24 PM
I wonder, is this only a problem for some of us? The gift back glitch is broken for me but other neighbours say they are fine. Annoyingly some neighbours don't believe me when I tell them they have been sending igniters or bricks for weeks through the 'gift back' option :(

One can only tolerate so many bricks... :D