PDA

View Full Version : Please stop the annoying notifications.

macdonald
08-24-15, 07:59 AM
Dear TL, or whoever runs things for a few weeks now I've been getting several notifications about coming back and doing so and so etc, even though I only want notifications if food is ready, or garments are ready etc... All other notifications are turned off in game, but I still receive these mundane messages which I feel are an invasion of my privacy as I've not been asked for these or have a choice to turn them off, other then by turning off all notifications period, which we'll,cause me to miss some collection times.

These notifications I'm getting are not the normal ones I got for years while playing.

For now all notifications are turned off....

Please stop this invasive practise or I'll be forced to take other measures to rectify this.

I'm on IOS if it matters.

Ty have a good day.

deekathleen
08-24-15, 10:19 AM
Even if you turn off all notifications you will still get the annoying spam text alerts saying,come back and do such and such alerts, at all hours, I received one at midnight and another at four freaking AM.

ChickieCago
08-24-15, 10:35 AM
These notifications are completely messing up my collection methods after 4 years of playing. An icon appears on my device notification tab, and it's not for collections at all. Everything is expiring or spoiling. I hate this. I also hate the new direction of all these games. I'm starting to hate you Storm 8 or Team Lava.... or whatever you're calling yourself today.

Natasha_07
08-24-15, 11:28 AM
They're messing with the games, I have those spam notifications in B, R & DS.

Instead of telling me when food is ready, I get a spam notification at some random time.

Lenkapon
08-24-15, 04:51 PM
I have those spam in BS, RS2, FS2, ... Annoying!
I just woke up and see this (picture below)

macdonald
08-24-15, 09:00 PM
They're messing with the games, I have those spam notifications in B, R & DS.

Instead of telling me when food is ready, I get a spam notification at some random time.

Exactly and it's an evasion imho....

Would just like to add that if this gets act by TL is abolished please let me know here.

My enjoyment of theses games of which I've been playing since the beginning has become next to zero, please stop spamming my iPad TL.

Next step is a lost customer, I've enough resources to keep my games open an decorated the way I like, I don't need to actually cook or grow or stock fashions anymore anyways.

macdonald
08-24-15, 09:01 PM
These notifications are completely messing up my collection methods after 4 years of playing. An icon appears on my device notification tab, and it's not for collections at all. Everything is expiring or spoiling. I hate this. I also hate the new direction of all these games. I'm starting to hate you Storm 8 or Team Lava.... or whatever you're calling yourself today.

My exact feelings...

TeabytheSea3
08-25-15, 09:55 AM

Exactly! I'm about ready to turn all notifications off. It's totally annoying!