PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Eggs Coming Up

Sylian
08-24-15, 07:33 AM
I've been trying to do the swan story line. Silly me, I sold my first rainguin. Since that, I keep breeding the starter water and starter earth but keep getting armored armadillo eggs which is a fire and earth egg!!! For three days now this has been going on. Five hours to breed, five to hatch...armadillo. It's now impossible to do the storyline because three days have been wasted on this error! On top of that, the game continually freezes and closes and sometimes my eggs and/or breeding animals reset. This occurred ever since the beach update. Very angry that I cannot get this storyline due to this error!!! 😡😡😡😡

[S8] Regina
08-24-15, 10:41 AM
I've been trying to do the swan story line. Silly me, I sold my first rainguin. Since that, I keep breeding the starter water and starter earth but keep getting armored armadillo eggs which is a fire and earth egg!!! For three days now this has been going on. Five hours to breed, five to hatch...armadillo. It's now impossible to do the storyline because three days have been wasted on this error! On top of that, the game continually freezes and closes and sometimes my eggs and/or breeding animals reset. This occurred ever since the beach update. Very angry that I cannot get this storyline due to this error!!! ��������

Sorry about that! When you start a session, make sure you have force closed since your previous session and that you have a stable internet connection. If you continue to experience these errors, please email support@storm8.com so they can take a look at your account. Thank you!